Just an UMBRELLA- Epilogue- Satin--Pg 135

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok I know everyone is upset since KYPH ended and I am going to miss it a lot too but fan fictions are imaginative stories just b/c KYPH ended doesn't mean we need to stop imagining for that reason I introduce my new FF…

Just an

Umbrella

What happens when nothing works out… when all u get is sorrow… when the love that u though would always be there for u disappears! When husband and wife are nothing more then acquaintances… When u think there is nothing left for u in life… When marriage is a compulsion…

I know u guys are laughing at what I named my ff but I like doing things differently, and there is a purpose to why I named this FF umbrella. Just think about what an umbrella does for u!!

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply_Smart thumbnail
Nice intro Muni!

I was like, what is she thinking?! Umbrella?!!!?! 😆 😆 😳 But when I thought about it, if I am thinking the same as you, it is a really sweet name. 😳

Waiting for the first part,
Simply_Smart 😛

Edited by Simply_Smart - 17 years ago
blah_blah thumbnail
awesome name 4 a fanfic!!!

luvin it!
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
first wen i luked at the name i was lyk wat is she on abt...i thought dat the endin of KYPH has droven u mad...Umbrella 😆 😆 but now i get it...its a sweet name
start soon
imagine a ff abt umberella's 😆 😆 😆 Edited by hot_girl_2525 - 17 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

amazing
first wen i luked at the name i was lyk wat is she on abt...i thought dat the endin of KYPH has droven u mad...Umbrella 😆 😆 but now i get it...its a sweet name
start soon
imagine a ff abt umberella's 😆 😆 😆

😆 yes its about umberellas😆 there was a boy umberella and a girl umbrella they both got together on a rainy day they fell in love but were separated when their owners decided to go different ways.😆

It has droven me mad!!! I miss angad sooo much 😭😭 but i started watching KAA soo 😳 i can still see him.😛

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sounds awesum! im a big fan of ur ffs muni. so i cant wait! cont soon! 😊 and its the name that made me wana read it! 😆
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow nice title it looks like a brilliant story if the intro is this good i cant even wait to read the first part,pls write soon
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munizaaa

😆 yes its about umberellas😆 there was a boy umberella and a girl umbrella they both got together on a rainy day they fell in love but were separated when their owners decided to go different ways.😆

It has droven me mad!!! I miss angad sooo much 😭😭 but i started watching KAA soo 😳 i can still see him.😛

😆😆😆 thats soo funny

i miss both of them yaar...they had the best chemistry and will always hav...hopefully they make another serial and hopefully this time ekta u will take ekta's place...and u can call the serial the umbrella couple😆😆...i'll certainly watch it

Numera89 thumbnail
sounds good!!! lol umbrellas lol ok we trust there must be some WIERD purpose for the name lol its hilarious thought! yeah i started watching kaa daily instead of all together on the weekends lol that way i can c iqbal every day!!! sounds good i hope angad's evil- sucha turn on LMAO!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahha umbrelllas 😆 lol apart frm tht it sounds good update soon 👏