Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

Oh she's definitely a riot to be with Poonam. πŸ˜ƒ
Spoilers? Not a chance buddy...my laptop always either with me or locked away in my cupboard, so don't even hope. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I'm a riot. I agree. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
No chance of spoilers since she hasn't writn da nxt prt yt πŸ˜›
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the second thread nivi
Amazing update
Thanks 4 pm
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaBir

Oh well I try πŸ€£
But I see next update you say on tomorrow or Friday? Please please tomorrow if possible Nivi. I want to know what Rachna do now.

Not today, update will be tomorrow only. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess.S786

Congrats on the second thread nivi
Amazing update
Thanks 4 pm

Thanks Selina! Glad you liked it. πŸ˜Š
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on new thread
Coming to the chapter
Its was superbbb
Beautifully describe
Plz update soon
N pm me
Take care

RaBir thumbnail

Not today, update will be tomorrow only.😊

Chal koi gal nahi. Lekin kal pakka? Roj update milne ki aadat ho chuki hai toh ab withdrawal symptoms ho rahe hain. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Nuritzur thumbnail

Next part coming up maybe tomorrow or most likely Friday Nurit. πŸ˜Š

Waiting for it πŸ˜Š
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It has obviously been a long week since I thought I had read chapter 56 and commentedπŸ˜•

I loved the conversations that Sneha had with both Rachna and Kabir, but it was the one with Kabir I loved the most. Of the two I found this the most touching, I  did tear up just reading it. Especially knowing of Sneha's fertility issues as well, both of them benefit from Kabir's request  to call her maa. Sneha had truly found more than a son-in-law in our Kabir and I love it.

Hopefully Rachna has come to the realization of her importance of Kabir's life after the conversation with her aunt.

And now that I've caught up I've changed my answer to last night's question...no more seriousness, I'm definitely voting for filmy or humorous...time for Rachna to woo her man πŸ˜† IMO...So start that re-write if you listened to me.

Looking forward to the next update and promise to read ASAP so I don't give uninformed answers to pertinent questions LOL

Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

It has obviously been a long week since I thought I had read chapter 56 and commentedπŸ˜•

I loved the conversations that Sneha had with both Rachna and Kabir, but it was the one with Kabir I loved the most. Of the two I found this the most touching, I  did tear up just reading it. Especially knowing of Sneha's fertility issues as well, both of them benefit from Kabir's request  to call her maa. Sneha had truly found more than a son-in-law in our Kabir and I love it.

Hopefully Rachna has come to the realization of her importance of Kabir's life after the conversation with her aunt.

And now that I've caught up I've changed my answer to last night's question...no more seriousness, I'm definitely voting for filmy or humorous...time for Rachna to woo her man πŸ˜† IMO...So start that re-write if you listened to me.

Looking forward to the next update and promise to read ASAP so I don't give uninformed answers to pertinent questions LOL

I'm glad you liked the last update. Filmy/humorous?...will try my best to write it that way.
Back to writing since you're all hounding me about not posting yet (never before have I gotten PMs asking when the next post will be πŸ˜²). 
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

waiting for the update

Later tonight (US time that is) πŸ˜Š