Sadda Haq Season 2

whats going between sandhir

kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys its ishani.. I am regular watcher of saddaha and   all  ur posts.. but because of some reason I nt  watched since one month.I wanna knw  in brief wts going on between sandhir.. as I seen yesterday  there someone who trying to come near sanyu.??  Is he is third person or they  totally parted sandhir.????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually Sandhir had a breakup as Sanyukta caught Randhir cheating with Ishika,Randhir's step bro Rehaan's girlfriend.
Randhir wanted to take revenge from Renuka for getting married second time.
Randhir wanted Sanyukta to join his mom's company so they both can take revenge but Sanyukta refused him and went to her dad's company to join her internship.
Randhir is taking revenge on Sanyukta as Sanyukta foiled his plans by saving Renuka at last minute
a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlbusDumbeldore

Actually Sandhir had a breakup as Sanyukta caught Randhir cheating with Ishika,Randhir's step bro Rehaan's girlfriend.

Randhir wanted to take revenge from Renuka for getting married second time.
Randhir wanted Sanyukta to join his mom's company so they both can take revenge but Sanyukta refused him and went to her dad's company to join her internship.
Randhir is taking revenge on Sanyukta as Sanyukta foiled his plans by saving Renuka at last minute

and if sanyu dont becum the best intne in her dad fctry her dad wud get sanyu married to choice of guy..randhir is hlping sanyu's dad in this all..but stil we can see sandhir still care for each othr