Harshad Harshad Harshad!!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Chickee

I love this post!!!
Harshad ... Harshad ... Harshad

I dont mind a replacement actor ... The character needs to be revived!

*begs cv's on knees*

Replacement se hi kaam chalana padega. U love harshad, right??
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Harshad should be back, for sure. But why you want replacement? Why not same actor?
Also in Dhruliya, Dhruv should have talked about his attack thing with Aliya before moving ahead as it was his initial concern. Ok, atleast now he should clear it out. 

Regarding dhruliya, I think alya knows abt his attacks bt ve never seen him getting attacks, bcoz dey ve been frnds for so long, bt once manik said to nandu dat, he didn't share regarding  dhruv's attacks to anybody. *confusion*🤔 hope dey clear soon.

Harshad shud be back bus

yaar I also wanna hear it from Manik ðŸ˜³
and seriously missing Harshad...he had so many secrets...CV can't vanish the character like this...
and what about band of brothers secret???? ðŸ˜• Harshad was part of it...and Harshad-Nyonika mystery!!!! 
Cv's need to bring harshad back.he is very important.his track is the answer to a million question.namely nynoika.i love her to dead.and i WANT her full story.
I am so grateful to Soha ... its because of her that mere Harshad ka worth pata chal raha hian sabko!!!
Evil Harshad ... and his evil plans ... UFF ... I be simply loving the way his evil mind works ... locking them in storeroom ... wah wah!

And when he and Manik went 'Harshaaad ... Maaaniiikk" holding each other by the collar ... i would literally CLAP!!!!

And wen r u guys gonna gocus my dhruvie's attack Angry, I hope b4 show ends Ouch. 

🤣