Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
OMA Congrats baby 🤗 You finally won the bigg boss 8 trophy ❤️. I am so happy and excited for u 😆❤️. Baby first of all I wanna start with saying that I have like never in my whole life thought that one day I will be crazy for a bb contestant , but u proved me wrong , and now only was I in loved with u but I went crazy for u . I watched u 24/7 everyday , my whole life was just about u these past 4 months . I didn't think about anything else except you . I failed school bec of you bec you were just my only priority these past 4 months .
I use to get headaches ever signal day well I actually started getting bed headaches bec I was using my iPod to much cause of watching to much live feed . But baby I was like I don't care I am doing it for baby . Also u are the first ever contestant that I ever voted for 😆, and I am so happy the result came out like this . Baby I just can't express the way I feel for you or how much I love u . But all I wanna say baby that I love u more than anybody else anything else and you are just my whole world and will always remain so . Also baby I hope u have a bright future . This is just the first step of the ladder for u slowly slowly u will be at the top , and on that day I will say their is my baby that's my superstar . . I love You and congrats once again baby 🤗
I love you 🤗🤗

I love you ,
And I love and I love u more than anything baby ❤️ .

Edited by StrawZarryLips - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So happy. Very well deserved. All the time spent on him was worth it. Never cared for any contestant this much. He was a complete package and connected with people of all age groups. No wonder he broke all records. Biggest winner in the most successful BB season ever. 🥳

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally🥳  The most deserving winner in the history of BB IMO..Gautam literally rose from the ashes & owned everyone left, right & centre..Well played boy ⭐️  Call him fake, call him a footage artist, call him a fattoo, call him whatever but he has managed to win a lot of hearts with his persona & charm..We often say ' everything happens for one's own good'..And how true has this saying been as far as Gautam is concerned? He was literally the most hated contestant on Week 1..And BAM, he made one mistake in the following week which turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to him on the show 😆  Cos that one swear word managed to bring the worse outta the other HMs & the best outta Gautam Gulati..While they helped him gain sympathy that week, what made him endearing was his reaction to the isolation & bullying..The mental strength he displayed, his ranting ( or rather nautanki like others say😆 ) in front of the camera, his one liners, spontaneous songs- it was all GAUTAM..Whether it was the Yes/ No task where he chose to save Sushant or the Gautam City task where he followed his ' pyaar se maaroonga' strategy to the T or his decision to work during his own captaincy when the rest rebelled or his unflinching loyalty to Puneet- he has managed to win hearts & how..Go Gautam 🥳  Its been one hell of a journey & i don regret one bit that i rooted for his guy..It was all worth it & how befitting that he lifted the trophy in front of the very same ppl who bullied him initially & treated him like trash ⭐️  TEAM FOOTAGE ARTIST YO 😃
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by .Amrita. - 9 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Words fall less to describe Gautam Gulati,I have watched so many seasons of Bigg Boss but never ever developed such a strong connect with a contestant and I was stunned at times that how can a human being in today's world have such a big heart be so strong to face all bullies and be strong.An inspiration,Gautam inspired me to be who you are and don't fear what the world thinks,people who love you will stay aside you always :) Go Gulati Your A Rising Superstar
We are with you 🤗

Edited by ArianaGrande - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
4 month hardwork paid off Gautam true champion most deserving👏 most populer history of bb 🥳 banada zara hatke hai 😎

congrats all gg fans 🥳

Edited by --RockStar-- - 9 years ago
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations GautamEdited by devsriya - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abi to party suru huyi hai 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats Gautam .. the most deserving winner of BB Season 8 🥳

Waiting for the pictures and winning videos now  😳

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He totally deserves this victory. Congrates to every GG fan!
Embedded image permalink