ASYA SS:THE NAME KARAN note page 4

shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
<font size="4">Hi guys this is shailu last time i post an os now this an ss<font size="4">.hope u will like it any mistakes plz i<font size="4">gnore <font size="4">them and i am so nerv<font size="4">es guys</font>
<font size="4">A BOY<font size="4">'S POV
<font size="4">I am here infront of her house waiting 4 her to come out so we can go out to spen<font size="4">d my money like water because if i don't s<font size="4">pend 50<font size="4">,0000<font size="4">0 in month my peren<font size="4">ts will be upset with me<font size="4">.<font size="4">Your thinging why like this s<font size="4">o</font> let me tell u.My perents r in USA n i am in Indi<font size="4">a becoz of my study n i am planing to set<font size="4">i<font size="4">l<font size="4"> here<font size="4">.I am on<font size="4">ly one child to them <font size="4">t<font size="4">hey give m<font size="4">e <font size="4">anything i want n they call me everyday to know how much mon<font size="4">ey am spending and encoraging to go to party<font size="4">i<font size="4">es and all n com<font size="4">ing to this girl we know each other from childhood<font size="4">.I am in 5th c<font size="4">lass some bad boys r <font size="4">teasing when she come 4 my rescue becoz she is r<font size="4">eally brave i have to say and that time i promise my s<font size="4">elf that i can do anything 4 her n our house is also in same street<font size="4"> AYAAN this sound brought me out of my thoughts There she is ZOYA my fr<font size="4">iend
<font size="4">zoya<font size="4">:</font>Hey did u see the move film Alone OMG how hot he is (going in her dream land)
<font size="4">ayaan:You alread<font size="4">y see that move 30 times <font size="4">in <font size="4">spare of 10 day<font size="4">s u know that<font size="4">?
<font size="4">zoya:Ya i know that b<font size="4">ut wha<font size="4">t to do this is karan's first film if he do more films than i can <font size="4"><font size="4">see</font> his other moves na n u have to feel happy becoz i d<font size="4">id't <font size="4">see his serial for hol<font size="4">e 2 weeks.
<font size="4">ayaan:ya how can u when u r waching his movie non stoply<font size="4">.
<font size="4">and how can i forget that she is huge fan of KSG i mean a really huge fan<font size="4">.How much<font size="4">? when he doing his first serial that's when <font size="4">she fell in love with him<font size="4">.She is carzy about him<font size="4">.When he got marr<font size="4">ie</font>d to his co-actrees she has gone mad n she used to see his serial all day n naight re<font size="4">peat tellycast n that day she did't eat anything<font size="4">.Her anuty zeenat is also worried about her<font size="4">.<font size="4">Zoya's perents dead in a car crush<font size="4">.From that time zeenat(zoyas moth<font size="4">er<font size="4">'s sister) took care of her she love her like her own child zoya also love her but <font size="4">zeenat is a littil strict n they also fight like anything<font size="4">.<font size="4">and back to zoya after karan mar<font size="4">riage she became so <font size="4">upset n after 1<font size="4">month she came to a desicion that if she marry anyone his name has to be KARAN<font size="4">.we are like w<font size="4">hat the hell but who is we talki<font size="4">ng about the zoya<font size="4">.She never listen to anyone<font size="4">.<font size="4">So we have to <font size="4">mange with her madness<font size="4">.Hope she will get the guy name with KARAN.
<font size="4">Thats it guys how was it <font size="4">good or bad or do i have continue this story or not plz comment n tell me how u feelโญ๏ธ</font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font>CHAPT<font size="4">ER 2 -PAGE3</font></font>

</font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hafsaraza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!
Nice start!
Do continue ๐Ÿ˜Š
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
interesting
are u from andhra
it remains me the movie astha-chamma
if it is
love to read it asya version
plz update soon
shailu143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasir

nice

interesting
are u from andhra
it remains me the movie astha-chamma
if it is
love to read it asya version
plz update soon

yes i am from AP n yes it is same move story thank u 4 u r comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
shailu143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -hotsauce-

Love it!
Nice start!
Do continue ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u 4 u r comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PrettYSmile thumbnail
Hii ..its nice...interesting..

Will be interesting to know how asad will be the love if her life...

Continue.
PrettYSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: shailu143

yes i am from AP n yes it is same move story thank u 4 u r comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hii...m also from andhra...I live in vizag..n u both??..

Haven't watch the movie.. But would love to read this one...
shailu143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrettYSmile

Hii...m also from andhra...I live in vizag..n u both??..

Haven't watch the movie.. But would love to read this one...

hi i am from kavali nellore distic thank u 4 comment
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shailu143

hi i am from kavali nellore distic thank u 4 comment

i am from chirala prakasam dist
shailu143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrettYSmile

Hii ..its nice...interesting..

Will be interesting to know how asad will be the love if her life...

Continue.

thank u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ