Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aaand today I found out Neha's name. I'll probably forget.  I am horrible like that. But after a while I will remember.

Kiara-

This is me judging you , welcoming you and  imagining myself in a dress I'd never wear in a million years- triple threat baby!😎

Intro basics:  Anu,have a minimal understating of Hindi,   try to act mature on G's thread but am actually not.

Favorite friend - Chanandler Bing because sarcasm is  the nectar of the Gods.

What am i reading now? Hmmm honestly  I am reading Shakespeare's  Titus because... well... just because.

Re watched North & South after that little convo with g the other day...

But a huuuge RomCom Addict.  And love my Vic Lit.  Went to England and did the Jan Austen Bath tour because of my obsession.  Not as interesting as I thought it would be.  Got some postcards and pix and a lot of fudge...the last part is not  a good thing!πŸ˜›

Neha you're reading McNaught as well?  So was Kiara.   Any reason for her resurgence in popularity that I am unaware of?

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I've always loved McNaught, Anu.
I finally opened my Kindle after months yesterday and there it was. So I read it. I like her characterization, especially the hard, ruthless yet soft-hearted male leads.

I'm more into contemporary books though. I'd take a Jennifer Crusie over historical romances anyday.

But YES..Jane Austen is THE shit!

AND YOU LOVE Ms. CHANANDLER MURIEL BONG too?!

Why wouldn't you like the fudge?πŸ€”

RomComFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

I've always loved McNaught, Anu.

I finally opened my Kindle after months yesterday and there it was. So I read it. I like her characterization, especially the hard, ruthless yet soft-hearted male leads.

I'm more into contemporary books though. I'd take a Jennifer Crusie over historical romances anyday.

But YES..Jane Austen is THE shit!

AND YOU LOVE Ms. CHANANDLER MURIEL BONG too?!

Why wouldn't you like the fudge?πŸ€”

I like her too... just found it so random that both of you were reading her.  I read all her stuff...'Remember When' is the one I always recall when I think of her... because it was the first one I read.. well heard... I got it on tape... like cassette tape.. from the library so my parents wouldn't see the book... and i could listen to it @ night when I went to bed...remember those days of books on tape?πŸ˜†

Also, 'Whitney my love' because one of my BFFs  read it and  then called me ranting  ' the man is such an abusive, chauvinistic a**, is this what people consider romance?'... that rant went on for a while.  I don't remember the book as much as the girls' rant!🀣

I love my historicals but tend to stick with writers I know  with that whereas I am willing to try new people with contemporary.  Love Crusie.  And Carly Phillips, SEP, Donna Kauffman, Molly O'Keefe... i could just list writers...😳

I love sarcasm therefor I love Chandler.   My life goal is to be as subtly snarky as my fave TV sarcasm royals... not there yet.πŸ˜†

Fudge, I love fudge... not so great for the waistline though.  So I try to stay away.  Successful.  Sometimes...😳

On that note:  I write a lot... because I talk a lot.  Well... ramble..  you should see the way I text.  sorry in advance,
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neha. Check Be Intehaan out. Jaldi
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
I've only read Paradise and Perfect by her.
Most of her books are historical romances, I don't really like the Countess and Vicar and Sir sorta stuffπŸ˜†

SEP - Kiss an Angel remains, to date, one of my favorite books. It Had to Be You too. She's a writer after my own heart.

Who cares about waistline? Lindt is my first love and always shall be.

I talk A LOT too. Regardless of whether I know the person in front very well. The kid who shared the locker underneath mine was an underclassman, whose name I do not know, but he knew all about my tests and homework essays due, because I'd rant about it to him when we'd get stuff from our lockers.🀣

Has anyone watched Brooklyn Nine Nine?
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AraBearxx

Neha. Check Be Intehaan out. Jaldi

*Runs*
AraBearxo thumbnail

I've only read Paradise and Perfect by her.

Most of her books are historical romances, I don't really like the Countess and Vicar and Sir sorta stuffπŸ˜†

SEP - Kiss an Angel remains, to date, one of my favorite books. It Had to Be You too. She's a writer after my own heart.

Who cares about waistline? Lindt is my first love and always shall be.

I talk A LOT too. Regardless of whether I know the person in front very well. The kid who shared the locker underneath mine was an underclassman, whose name I do not know, but he knew all about my tests and homework essays due, because I'd rant about it to him when we'd get stuff from our lockers.🀣

Has anyone watched Brooklyn Nine Nine?

Neha, I'm a chatter box too. I whine and ramble and ramble.  I'm waiting. Me and my math are waiting for you. You need to give that number so Anu you and I can spam books.  

Me too for Dukes and Duchess stuff. Don't get me into books now, I beg you. Rajji requested I delete my epub library and I did. πŸ˜†
Because I love and can't let her down. 

Anu #hug

RomComFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AraBearxx

Neha, I'm a chatter box too. I whine and ramble and ramble.  I'm waiting. Me and my math are waiting for you. You need to give that number so Anu you and I can spam books.   She is not kidding... our convos are ridiculously random and full of GIF spamming.πŸ˜›

Me too for Dukes and Duchess stuff. Don't get me into books now, I beg you. Rajji requested I delete my epub library and I did. πŸ˜†
Because I love and can't let her down.  

Anu #hug  *squeezy hug*  #mylittleeneergizerbunny #missyoualready #don'tworrybehappy

AraBearxo thumbnail

Where is Doc?πŸ€”πŸ₯Ί

Doc has exams. I have a Valentine Day date with her. If she remembers. Hope she does.