Wow read in go
Super marvelous mind blowing updates
Love the bond btw maan & mahi it's amazing

Poor dev he is real a joker in the family 
Thanks dear
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Part17: Maan eagerly want Geet and mahi that only he said to priest fixed next week only.really dev is scape goat .even mahi also leave dev ðŸ˜† 

Part18: Naina and mahi bonding super.first I feel bad for naina because she not become her mother.but after mahi come to mansion , naina accepted mahi own child that dev laptop broken to pieces.really I like dev character so much.

Part19: Maaneet cute romance super.

Part: 20: I hate both devil.sunia a hatred Geet so much .i feel for Geet.and maaneet and mahi bonding amazing writing di.

Part21: Maan and geet selected dress for marriage and outfit for geet. Maaneet cute fight.

Part22: Omg mahi in danger for both chudail vanjsa .oh geet why she going to that alone,I hope maan save his both angels.

I eagerly waiting for read next part.give password di.thank for wonderful updates. 
maaneetfavo thumbnail
finally maan arrived correct time saved his both angels andboth devils deserved that punishment.and maan slap alisha more no of time.and even she tell him she love maan so much. mahi and maan bonding wonder ful ,mahi unconsious state also feel maan wamth. mahi recovered and want maaneet marriage grandly. maan never denied paa princess, finally maaneet married.
dev arranged hm tickets three of them but mahi said not come with maaneet and stay with naina mom. naina take care of mahi,maaneet enjoyed hm ,maan gift bangles to geet for anniversary gift. after the reached mansion , both daughter and papa make jealous to geet for both love bonding. mahi done copymat to dadi. all enjoyed her acting, but geet little hurts for mahi behaviour, maan and geet fight for mahi behaviour, finally maan understand mahi it is bad manners, and paa princess also accepted. waiting for mahi school adventures. thank for password di. ðŸ˜Š

give me next part passwords

maaneetfavo thumbnail
thank di gave me paaword.superb part . maan fake angry with geet for surprise geet.geet celebrate her birthday to her lovely husband and family.devil trisha first beat mahi baby and then pushed geet and even mix posion maan drink😭. in devil sake only geet lost her memory. she forgot her hubby so sad. maan also guilt rude behave with her insake her health. and geet is pregant maan child, but both state happy and also sad. and tara gave good punishment for that devil.geet seen her marriage photo and geet also acccepted her lovable fate.both moved happy life. now new entry for maaneet life. why arjun want revenge for maan.arjun separated mahi tin maaneet life.but arohi help arjun and care to mahi .why maan give mahi to arjun.he accepted court decision. iwaiting for next part di give me password plz...dil ne jnse apna part 36 on ward give me pass word.iam waiting😊
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Read the parts for which you gave passwords and ust really loved it
That bitch injected paint thinner in mahi how could one be so much cruel and at the same time maan also reached to avoid any further damage to gaat and mahi and saved them
Mahi in her unconscious state also recognized maan and was not ready to leave him
after getting discharged from hospital their life was back to normal
Mahi was admitted in school and that teacher pulled mahi's hair which made mahi so much upset and maan was ready to beat the hell out of that teacher
now precap shows that the teacher will take revenge from maan and mahi
waiting for next passwords.

abinash079 thumbnail

Read upto part 35 and loved the way things are panning out.

That trisha planned everything and made geet fall from stairs and also spiked maan's drink with poison the accident caused geet to loose her memory and mahi was all the time crying for her mother and father.

After gaining conscious geet failed to recognize maan but gradually saw their marriage and got shock but afterwards accepted the truth.

Now a new entry back to create problems for maan they took mahi and claiming to be her biological parents but actually they are specially that arjun is having some different motive to harm maan.

Waiting for maan to be in action.

abinash079 thumbnail
Read the full story such a cute ending
Arjun was cousin of that bitch alish and had came to take revenge from maaneet for making her sister suffer fine that chapter was also closed by MSK
Maan giving a great surprise t naina in form a baby and mahi loved her new brother
geet's mood swings were like a hectic problem for maan but he was never complacent about it and always fulfills her every wish
finally geet gave birth to an boy and he was like a enemy to maan😆
Mahi being the eldest daughter was bossing everyone

Love this story

Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 11 to 16
nice updates 
So khuranas accepted geet and mahi
N geet and mahi accepted maans proposal
Dev bichara always becoming d scrapegoat