Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanam has finally used her brain! Yes she has proof Aahil is not the killer! Not proof that Tanveer IS the killer! Like we all agreed. So finally she told him the truth he needs to know for his own peace of mind! He didnt kill Abbu! But now comes the sticking point! Who did then?

I guess he cant hug Sanam now coz she is a "Paraya aurat!" after all, he is the Dayaan's husband now! Lagtha hain kala ja du ka asar kuch Zyaada hi hogaya hain iss ko!

He is the SHIKAR of Sanam2! Kya karu iss mummy's boy ka? Main soch soch kai apana bura haal kar chuki hu! Main toh hui chui mui! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

What what what πŸ˜² *ekta style* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok promo is troll or is it really going to happen?  πŸ˜† Tfs. 

This definitely didn't appear to be a troll. Promo made sense. Sanam didn't point fingers at Billi or come to any conclusion. Just put the facts in front of Ahil.
Now its upto Ahil to take it up from there.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Positive or negative i do not know but this Haseena-Nikhat-Farhan-Samaira Reloaded track is as lame & pathetic as Rahat-Haya-Faiz.

Lol Yaari. Ahil is no Farhan. 

Ahil, can be compared more with Rashid though. Maybe we are getting Rashids' backstory thru this.πŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

We all knew this would happen. Aahil not guilty does not automatically make Ammi guilty. Aahil thinks he will find the real culprit coz he feels his Ammi went to jail for the crime committed by another 3rd person. Someone killed his dad and put the gun beside him..
what's new? The whole forum knows this.πŸ˜† 
thanks for sharing the promo Gita. Your style definitely is interesting πŸ˜†

Thanks.
Yeah, the whole forum knew, but the promo would strike a chord with TRP audience, I'm sure. 
At least it signalled the beginning of good winning over evil. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

Yeh tho Hona hi tha! Someone has made a predication few days back that even if sanam shows the paper about nawab's death that doesn't means that tanveer is proved as the murderer. 

Yes, Sanam doesn't have proof of Tanveer's crimes. I hope all the 4 (Saahil and Sehaan) together try to solve the crime and use their brains, whenever, it is not controlled by Sanam2.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Lol Yaari. Ahil is no Farhan.

Ahil, can be compared more with Rashid though. Maybe we are getting Rashids' backstory thru this.πŸ˜†

I started doubting over anyone and everything. you don know untill it finishes. Farhan Imran Rashid all are same.. Imran is slightly better though lol.. Then Rashid... to Farhan... Faiz...
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhilTheBest

oh again story will go NowhereπŸ₯± and ahil will hug his dear ammi

Well, the promo certainly was not disappointing. Sanam didn't give any chance to Tanveer to twist around the facts. She stated the facts plain and simple. 
I too was expecting Ahil would hug Sanam and lo - he hugged his Ammi. 
But from his POV, his ammi spent 12 years in jail for a random murderer. So it was kinda expected. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

WTAF?!!! You serious?!! No not about the promo. Aahil behaving in "Dharmendra style" πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

You know what? I am actually kinda glad he hugged his Ammi after this! It gives you a certain reason to be happy about..and I don't quite know why?πŸ˜†

Dharmendra style though. πŸ˜†

When AHil in stubble said "Khuda ki Kasam" I was expecting "Us Kutte Kamine ko nahin chodunga..."  the promo would've been more impactful. πŸ˜†

Ahil hugging his ammi - 2 reasons
1. His ammi was standing close by and Sanam was far
2. To Make you happy
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Sanam has finally used her brain! Yes she has proof Aahil is not the killer! Not proof that Tanveer IS the killer! Like we all agreed. So finally she told him the truth he needs to know for his own peace of mind! He didnt kill Abbu! But now comes the sticking point! Who did then?
Yes, Sanam appeared confident, as if she had a plan and a well thought one at that. The reason she didn't reply back to Sanam2 yesterday.

I guess he cant hug Sanam now coz she is a "Paraya aurat!" after all, he is the Dayaan's husband now! Lagtha hain kala ja du ka asar kuch Zyaada hi hogaya hain iss ko!
You know what Mandy, this is the reason, they haven't let out the twin truth to Ahil. When he wll want to accept Sanam, he will be burdened with guilt of Sanam2. But this thing could've worked even without the nikaah angle. 

He is the SHIKAR of Sanam2! Kya karu iss mummy's boy ka? Main soch soch kai apana bura haal kar chuki hu! Main toh hui chui mui! Lol
Lol

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

When AHil in stubble said "Khuda ki Kasam" I was expecting "Us Kutte Kamine ko nahin chodunga..."  the promo would've been more impactful. πŸ˜†

Ahil hugging his ammi - 2 reasons
1. His ammi was standing close by and Sanam was far
2. To Make you happy

3. Keep your friends close, and your "enemies" closer πŸ˜›