Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am praying that this definitely doesn't turn into a public tamasha, though the situation is just ripe for all the nonsense. 
Actually, I can't wrap my mind around this anymore. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

I am praying that this definitely doesn't turn into a public tamasha, though the situation is just ripe for all the nonsense. 

Actually, I can't wrap my mind around this anymore. 

actually this is getting out of hands and they are so involved with each other that they are unaware about the repercussions and aman is a real idiot sometimes ..he needs to knock some serious sense into ragini 
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

actually this is getting out of hands and they are so involved with each other that they are unaware about the repercussions and aman is a real idiot sometimes ..he needs to knock some serious sense into ragini 

Well, actually ragini needs to drill some more sense into her own head and call off the fake drama thing. As on NOW.

Issue solved. 

And she needs to tell Nachiket.
sun29 thumbnail

Well, actually ragini needs to drill some more sense into her own head and call off the fake drama thing. As on NOW.

Issue solved. 

And she needs to tell Nachiket.

since i have no hopes from ragini ..i am rooting for aman πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and now with nivedita and devika in the mix there is no chance on earth she will tell him she is single while he mingles πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
LOL, they are such idiots.
I just hope that she doesn't inform Nachiket till it's too late. 
sun29 thumbnail

LOL, they are such idiots.

I just hope that she doesn't inform Nachiket till it's too late. 

arre naa ...this will be nothing ..they have bigger bombs in their life waiting to explode...πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

arre naa ...this will be nothing ..they have bigger bombs in their life waiting to explode...πŸ˜†

Like what? SUhaani is their daughter?

OR Pam and Nivi are having an affair? 
sun29 thumbnail

Like what? SUhaani is their daughter?

OR Pam and Nivi are having an affair? 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..me liking the second option..neil catching pam and nivedita togetherπŸ˜†

yup suhani ,nivedita,roopali's death and ranbir all this is waiting to happen and for this they have to come together and how long will Ekta shoot in different sets...she has to get them all under one roof soon after the wedding πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Very logical. 
But under what pretext, will she put everybody together under one roof? The pretext of Nishi's marriage is not there anymore. 
sun29 thumbnail

Very logical. 

But under what pretext, will she put everybody together under one roof? The pretext of Nishi's marriage is not there anymore. 

this is ekta we are talking about ...πŸ˜†..the last show i had seen of hers ..the husband the in laws ,her own family ,her ex boyfriend and the vamp who was the ex of her husband all shared the same houseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maybe the roof of ragini's house collapse and karan and dimpy takes all of them under their chatr chaya as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..before aman makes it to ragini's rescue in his mickey mouse pyjamaπŸ˜†