MANANBIR OS : MYSTERIOUS GIRL - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
aww choo cute
loved it
thnk u
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

aww wonderful os sana...loved it...i could so visualise each n evry scene u wrote.!!

thankyou.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ... i m glad that you visualise it in d same way i try to visualise ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by aavani

awsome OS dear...so beautiful...especially the song selection...amazing...loved it...mananbir...rocking...please do write more os like this...would love to read more from u...
thanks a lot for the pm...take care...๐Ÿ˜Š

thankyou ... ๐Ÿ˜Š u always reply on my post ... thankyou  for that also ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by MaanManiac

Awesomeee OS dear...
Song selection is Perfect...
I loved the GIRLFRAAAND AND BOYFRAAAND part
Do write more...

i too want  him to say but he didn't say ... infact manik ko to kuch yaad hi nahi ... dhat teri ki ... 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—Wow awsum manan toh prefect hai n finally in relationship loved it n thanks 4 d Pm!! Lov d song choice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n purfect scenes๐Ÿ˜‰
Wow this was so good Sana...keep writing more๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by nicky13

aww thats really very sweeet... loved it ...love Cabir and Nandini bonding and the way Cabir saved Manik from JAGGA JASOOS I mean Mukti...and love the song too...its really very beautiful and perfect for Nandini...ending is just so perfect...really awesome...thanks for the wonderful Story...plz keep writing more stuff on Manan and others also...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankyou dear... she is definitely a JAGA JASOOS ... when she will get to know about them... she will be like ...

Originally posted by areshauchiha

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—Wow awsum manan toh prefect hai n finally in relationship loved it n thanks 4 d Pm!! Lov d song choice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n purfect scenes๐Ÿ˜‰

Thankyou so much dear ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by dushturain

it was super cute Sana

Super thankyou๐Ÿ˜Š...
Originally posted by kresham

Wow this was so good Sana...keep writing more๐Ÿ‘

Thankyou..๐Ÿ˜Š will try to write more...