MANANBIR OS : MYSTERIOUS GIRL - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Loved your writing.so cute.i was like aww.btw which song is this?i have very little knowledge on hindi movies.
Originally posted by bloodfortears

Loved your writing.so cute.i was like aww.btw which song is this?i have very little knowledge on hindi movies.

Thankyou for liking it 😊... and its song  woh dekhne mein kaisi sidhi sadi lagti from london paris newyork ... πŸ˜Š
Awesomeee OS dear...
Song selection is Perfect...
I loved the GIRLFRAAAND AND BOYFRAAAND part
Do write more...
Originally posted by manan58

It's awesum girl.. Keep writing such gud stuff sana.. Thnks fr d pm.. It's really beautifulπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou.. will try to write more ... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by apardh_ba

Yay finally bf& gf. I m smiling so much reading ur os. I really like d song and it suits nandu. very nicely written. Mukti again trying to know bout d mysterious girl bt she failed again. very nice yaar. Keep writing.
Thanks for d pm.

she will fail till our manan didn't want it to  be out...  thankyou for liking it ... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -bharti-

Just one word BRILLIANT!!  was one of the cutest OS,  just like our nandu.  Im totally in luv with this character.  The VM was a perfect addition

Thanks dear ... πŸ˜Š 
wow its amazing...Lovely OS..😳
aww thats really very sweeet... loved it ...love Cabir and Nandini bonding and the way Cabir saved Manik from JAGGA JASOOS I mean Mukti...and love the song too...its really very beautiful and perfect for Nandini...ending is just so perfect...really awesome...thanks for the wonderful Story...plz keep writing more stuff on Manan and others also...😊
wow beautiful os
loved it
very nicely written

Woww awesome OS gal loveddd it πŸ‘ the song selection with video was perfect and the galfrannnddd and boyfrannnddd πŸ˜‰ amazing scene and dialogue 😳

Keep writing such amazing stuff πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM πŸ˜‰