Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: san2471

Must have remembered Rule No 999 which pertains to kishing ๐Ÿ˜†  Ha Ha Ha...What a torture with the fake marriage

I think Dr Aman will give it away to Neil after a drink 

No Kissing in front of Maa - that should be Rule NO. 1 ๐Ÿ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yup till this fake marriage drama is on..nachiket is not going to cross any line how much ever he wants to...yesterday again nishi kind of gave it away..plzzz end this torture soon ...plzzz..once their status is single ready to mingle they can pull each other's hair for all we care๐Ÿ˜†

btw can ragini afford a destination wedding ???nishi is living in her own Cinderella land ...wonder her situation when the chariot turns into pumpkin later 
poetic thumbnail
Well, Nishi has her Father, Step Father and God Father to pay for her Destination Wedding.
None of them are going to say NO to her. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

but will ragini take any help???she is already on so many loans..nachiket needs to exert his rights and this is what ragini too wants ..all this attitude is her defence...and all this can only happen when this damned fake marriage is out ...
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

but will ragini take any help???she is already on so many loans..nachiket needs to exert his rights and this is what ragini too wants ..all this attitude is her defence...and all this can only happen when this damned fake marriage is out ...

Yes, maybe in her mind he wants Nachiket to assert his right as a Father at least. Would have liked if Nachiket had told yesterday that Nishi is my daughter as well. And the menu would have Punjabi items as well.

But I agree, this will happen only when the fake drama crumbles. 
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ragini was like "Yeh Dil Maange More" . 
I think the kids got them locked up in the room since the House Keeping boy was smiling while he opened the door !!
Once she agrees for the destination wedding, he will exert his rights as father. What does her fake pati have to do with the marriage,Nishi has an able and rich dad to take care of it !! 

Would love it if the 3 bhai's and the 3 papa's ( Real, Fake and God) get down to some serious Balle Balle at the wedding !! and more so if Suhaani lands right in the middle to do some rituals which the sister does ...that will be awesome and intense.

-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaa...the episode was sooo adorable...loved how the date with different people finally ended up like this.
The best part was Neil's reaction when he got to know that Ragini had made the food...!!
Wish we continue getting these kind of episodes๐Ÿ˜Š
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ragini was like "Yeh Dil Maange More" . 

I think the kids got them locked up in the room since the House Keeping boy was smiling while he opened the door !!
Once she agrees for the destination wedding, he will exert his rights as father. What does her fake pati have to do with the marriage,Nishi has an able and rich dad to take care of it !! 

Would love it if the 3 bhai's and the 3 papa's ( Real, Fake and God) get down to some serious Balle Balle at the wedding !! and more so if Suhaani lands right in the middle to do some rituals which the sister does ...that will be awesome and intense.

Even I noticed the house keeping guy smiling.. hahahahah so cute๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Must have remembered Rule No 999 which pertains to kishing ๐Ÿ˜†  Ha Ha Ha...What a torture with the fake marriage

I think Dr Aman will give it away to Neil after a drink 

I hope that happens I think it will be fun to watch Dr Aman speak and then realize what happened!
Edited by 3serialfan40 - 9 years ago