Fan Fictions

TaaRey- OS Pyaar Ka Meetha Dard

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I wrote an OS, I don't know hows it? I thought may be it is an repetitive concept, but I wrote it for HIMA, as she wanted me too write once again on this arrange marriage concept. I hope my readers like it, and I hope Hima I have justified your concept.

Pyaar Ka Meetha Dard

It was an early Sunday morning, I was standing, near the window, of my 2 bedroom flat which was once owned by my father after his death it became my property, I couldn't sleep last night, from almost last 1 year I am here; I am working in an accountancy farm, I had stopped thinking about my past, because how much I want, to think about him, to be with him, I know it's not possible, it was not that I did not tried, but he never reciprocated my feelings, and the day he asked me to sign the divorcee paper, it's all ended, but I really wanted to ask him, that if the marriage was forced on him by his parents, then being financially stable, being the owner of such a business house, why did he agree? Few days after our marriage he clearly stated that he is in love with his secretary Diya, he didn't even bother to give me a look, not even in any weakest moment, he gave a damn care to touch his newly wedded wife, leading a married life of one long year I am still a virgin, and after my divorce with him, still I am so, I know in today's world nobody value such sentiments, but what can I do, I can never imagine any one touching me, except my husband, sorry Ex- husband, I still remember, I was living an un natural life, being his wife, every morning, I arranged his coffee and breakfast, his laptop, wallet, watch, phone, socks and he would be in a real mess if I didn't arrange it, even I used to arrange his shirt, trouser coat on his bed, yes it was his bed, I always occupied the couch, from my wedding night, it was his strict instruction, but he never appreciated my work, actually how could he? Appreciation was something major, he never acknowledged my concern for him, and that night, it was my birthday, I didn't expect any loving, sympathetic gesture from him, but even I didn't expect him asking me to sign divorcee papers, I guess it was my birthday gift, and immediately after that he left for a candle light dinner, with his so called secretary cum girl friend Diya. It was my last night in Singhania Mansion, next day early morning I left. Though I was nobody in his eyes, but Yes I loved him, actually I still love him, we can't calculate our gain and loss while falling in LOVE, and same is with me, knowing that he can't be mine, still I love him, I left him, not that I couldn't fight against him in court, but all I wanted was his happiness and when he finds it, in staying away from me, then let him get his share of happiness.

But what happened in this one year? Yesterday night I found him, in the streets, drunk, unconscious, his half body was  hanging out of his car, totally soaked in the heavy rain, the car was filled up in the aroma of strong liquor, but as far as I know him he never drunk, he didn't even smoke, so what changed him so much, locking the car, I brought him in my flat, with the help of the old taxi driver, and then nearly after an year I called Kaka from his house, to bring a fresh set of his clothes, I informed him his condition, though technically kaka is just an old servant of Singhania Mansion, but I have seen my husband, the famous business Tycoon Rehyansh Singhania, to respect him as his father, kaka calls him Rey baba, he was the person who has brought up Reyansh from childhood, his own parents, my in-laws were always busy in their own life staying abroad, kaka tried a lot to stop me from coming out of his house, but I guess it was required as Reyansh truly wanted me out of his life. Kaka came yesterday only, Reyansh was unconscious, I gave him medicine, because he was having bit of temperature, then when I was sure that he was in deep slumber, I asked kaka to sleep in the guest room, he is an old man, he was tiered too.

But I couldn't sleep, whole night I was watching the man sleeping on my bed like a child, I had an urge to pull him in my arms, and shower my love on him I really wanted to know, what happened in this gap which made a strong headed man like him, so broken, I was feeling miserable, this was not what I wished for, I sacrificed my love, just to see the man happy, whom I love the most. My thought was broken when kaka called me; he was still in deep slumber.

K- betiya bahar chalo, coffee pe lo ( I came out with Kaka, after pulling the curtains, I really wanted him to sleep a little more, yesterday night when I brought him here I was surprised to see him blabbering my name..Taanniii Ta...a...ni...I was really shocked, but in his unconscious state I could read his eyes, they were damn tiered)

T- kaka, aapne kiu taqleef ki, mujhe bola hota mai bana detiii

K- nahi bitiyaa, esme koi taqleef nahi, waise tumne puri raat jagii ho, aur mujhe tumhe kuch batana bhi hai

T-kya kaka?

K-Tumhe nahi laqta, ki Rey baba taqleef mai hai? ( Don't u feel Rey baba is in pain)

T- kya hua hai unhe, woh saraab kiu peene lagee kaka? Aur Diya kaha hai? Mujhe to laga ki woh aab tak shaddi kar chuke hai? (What happened to him? Why did he start drinking? And where is Diya, I thought he have married her)

K- betiya, woh saraaab, tumhae bhulne ke liya peeta hai.( he drinks alcohol to forget u)

T-kaka mai unhe yaad hie kab tha ki woh mujhe bhulna cahatee hai ( Kaka, when did he ever remember me, that he started drinking to forget me?)

K- tumharee janee ke baad pehele to kuch dino tak kisise baat nahi karta tha, baato baato pe chir jata tha, ph pai employees pe chilata tha, usne 2 mahino mai, Diya ko office se nikal diya, aur dheere dheere sharab peene lage, kaheta to tha ki tumhe bhulna cahata hai , but haar raat tumhare pillow ko apne seene se laga ke sotta tha, almari khol ke tumhara kapree ko sahelata tha (After u went, first few days he was extreme quite, then started remaining irritated, used to shout on employees, according to kaka, he used to sleep hugging Taani's pillow, opening the closet he used to caress her clothes, he started drinking to forget her, he sacked Diya from job, after her departure, he started missing her, and by drinking, he used to remember her more, instead of forgetting, the more he tried to forget her, he remembered her more, he started taking up unnecessary fights, his condition started worsening.)

T- (Tears were flowing from her eyes, she wanted his happiness but she never imagined his this condition) kaka, par Reyansh toh Diya se payar karate thae na?

K- Bitiya, koi payar nahi tha, bachpan se bare sahab unse alag rahe hai, esliya bare sahab jo bhi kahate thae, Rey baba ko, unke khilaf jana hota hai, aur kiu ki bara sahab ne tumhe pasand kiya, Rey baba ne tumhe unke dushman bana liya, par jab tum calii gayii woh, apna galti samjha, tumhara bina adhura mehesosh karne lage, aur woh unhe apna payar jo ki woh tumse karte hai unhe samaj ayaa. ( according to kaka, Rey disliked his parents, as they did not give him proper love and care from childhood, mostly he hated his father, and he had an habit of opposing his father's decision in every possible way, so as Taani was his choice, he rejected her, he was never in true love with Diya, it was not even attraction it was just a show off, just to accuse Taani, and torture her mentally, it was his hatred towards his father, which made him take revenge on Taani, but when she left home, he started missing her, he was feeling incomplete without her love, her care, he realized his love for Taani, and he started loving him more than anything in life, but he couldn't find her, neither he had the guts to do so, so he tortured himself)

Bitiya, aab ghar wapas a jayoo, Rey baba ko tumhari jarurat hai.

T- kaka, aap samaj ta kiu nahi, hum dono ka divorcee ho gaya hai, aab hum pati patni nahi hai.

K- nahi bitiya, Rey baba ne woh tumhara sighn kiya hua kagaz jala diya tha, tum dono abhi bhi shaddi ke pavitra rishte mai badhe hui ho ( Rey has burnt those divorcee papers signed by Taani, and they are still tied in the auspicious knot of marriage) Ghar a jayo bitiya. ( come back home)

T- Parh kaka, yeah baat Reyansh ko bhi to bolna cahiyya na, I promise, aak baar woh kahe de, I will forget everything and return, but I want to hear it from him. Kaka, aap jake Reyansh ke paas behitiya I will arrange his breakfast.

Kaka went to Rey and Taani freshened up, and instead of wearing her daily wear, she wore a red chiffon saree, she don't know why but somehow she felt like wearing it, many time she has seen Rey used to look at her from the corner of his eyes, whenever she used to wear chiffon saree and then she got busy in making his breakfast, she started with bread and butter, but landed up making Poori and sabjii, Rey's favourite breakfast on Sundays. On the other hand, Rey opened his eyes, and saw Kaka sitting, he was looking here and there,

K-Rey baba kishe dhund rahe ho?

R-kaka, Taani kaha hai?

K- Taani, bitiya kaha se ayegii?

R- ( sitting on the bed, taking the help of bed rest ) kaka yeah ghar mera nahi hai, but mai Taani ko mehesosh kar saktii hu, woh as pass kahi hai,Please ushe bulaiya na.

Before, kaka could speak further, Taani entered wearing a red chiffon saree, her pallu tucked on her waist, the milky white  waist skin was peeping from the corner, where her pallu was tucked, her hairs open, still wet water dripping, from them, her sleeveless red blouse, her arms, milky white, she was holding a tray, which consisted his favourite breakfast, Rey saw her, after 1 whole year, he couldn't even blink his eyes, he never imagined that once again he could see her in his life, Taani came towards him kept the tray on the bed side table, and then sat on the bed, without saying anything, she kept her right palm on her forehead, checking his temperature, as soon as her soft palms touched his forehead he felt like he has been touched by life after one whole year, his heart started beating, with her touch, as if an angel has touched a almost dying man, has breathed in life on a collapsed heart, he was staring at her shamelessly, even she though tried acting normal, but was failing miserably, she loved him and now after hearing from kaka, that he was living a dead life without her, that he loved her so much, she couldn't even stop herself from staring at him, it was an awkward situation for kaka, he cleared his throat and said that he is living for home. It was then when the two broke their eye lock, Taani went and closed the main door, Rey was looking at her retreating back, and then when she once again came and handed him his medicine, he was standing near the window, looking at the morning sky, he took the medicine, without even asking what was it for, he gulped it down, all his attention was on her, and her keeping mum was killing him from inside, but then when she turned to go, he stopped her holding her wrist, and then in the blink of an eye, he hugged him tight. His one hand was on her bare waist, and his other hand was on her upper back, he was constantly squeezing her more near his body, his head was on the crook of her neck first Taani did not response, this was the first time he was hugging her, but then when she realized that her blouse strap and her shoulders are getting wet, that he is silently crying, she couldn't stop herself, she embraced him, and it resulted in tightening his hold on her, their body were plastered, her soft body was crushing under his hard masculine chest, his silent tears on her shoulder skin was giving her a burning sensation, she couldn't let him cry, though her eyes were wet too, she forcefully separated her, and made him sit on the bed, and rubbed his tears with her soft fingers and then Rey came back from the trance, she was still holding her palms, he spoke to her after an year.

R- kaysii ho Taani?

T-Hmm thik hu, aap kayse ho?

R- mai thik nahi hu Taani, Why Taani, why did you leave me alone, why couldn't you ask me, that, what was your fault?

Why did you choose to be quite? Tum mujsee jhagra kar saktii thi. I asked you to sign the divorce papers, and you did it without a second thought,

kiu Taani? I told u to leave the house and you left it.

Ak baar yeah nahi socha ki tumharee jane ke baad mera kya hoga, At least before leaving me, ak bar kaha hota  that u love me, kiu Taani, woh ghar mai rahena tumhara haq tha, kiu chor ke challi aya, mai kuch bhi kahu,

T- Aap ne kaha than na, ki my presence in your house, makes u fell disgusted.

R- Mai kuch bhi kahu?..mera haar baat sunna jaruri hai?

( he was literally crying like a kid, she couldn't imagine that Reyansh Sinhania can be so broken, she herself was crying silently, because it was true, that she didn't even try to make Rey realize his mistake, rather whatever he said she did it, she thought by this it could make him happy, but she failed to understand that she was the reason of his happiness, but at that moment, both didn't understand each other, for her his words mattered and his happiness, for him all he wanted to prove that his father's choice was wrong, he did not try to understand what his heart was telling him?)

T- aap sharab kiu pete ho?

R- Sharb pee kar tumhe bhulna cahata tha, but u know I remembered u more, and I decided that I will drink more and more and ruin myself, I was just waiting for my death, tumhare bina jeena impossible ho gaya tha, I couldn't survive without u.

T-aap ko sharrab chorna paregaa?

Rey- Kya tum mujhe ak second chance do gee? I promise I will never touch alcohol; all I want is your love, Please Taani come back in my life, aapne Rey ke pash laut ayoo,

T- Reyansh aap kabhi mere thae nahi, Reyansh you were never mine, aap ko yaad hai, my tears used to irritate you,

His eyes filled up with fresh tears, he pulled up Taani, and he hugged her tight, and all he could say was

R-I Love you Taani, I Love you so much, Woh Reyansh tha Taani, who have hurt you so much for his ego, but this Rey loves you a lot, my life just depends on your yes, I don't want to die Taani, I want to live my life with You, I love u...

He was constantly blabbering, she couldn't take it more, his words, his regrets were killing her from inside, but then he was quite, when Taani pulled him more near and slowly whispered in his ears

T-Rey I love u, I was just waiting for u, intejar tha mujhe kab app bulayoge, I was just waiting for your one call, aap ko nahi pata mai aap se kitni payaar kartti hu.

Both cuddled with each other more, they were in each others arms, Rey soaked her tears with his lips, kissed her forehead, she too responded equally, showering her bolted up love for him. They were living in the moment of pure love, later on pulling out of the embrace Taani asked him to take his breakfast as he did not eat anything from last night, But instead of having his breakfast he pulled her on his lap, demanding her to feed him with her hands, both had their  lunch dinner together feeding each other, even Rey helped her in kitchen, actually rather than helping her, he was disturbing her, sometimes pinching her waist, sometimes showering her with wet kisses on her back, neck, and then the whole day they spent together, kaka has send his clothes, he decided to stay in her flat for few days, he made Taani resign her job ( though she didn't like it but accepted it for his happiness) and he himself took off for few days but Taani was unable to understand, that  he loves her so much, she could see extreme passion and love in his eyes, but in the extreme moment of love he controls himself, still now he had not kissed Taani on her lips, near about 2 years she has waited for his love and care, and ultimately when all differences were sorted still he was maintaining distance. They sleep in each other's arms, but the distance was there.

But all her confusion was cleared exactly after 5 days, that evening he took her too shopping, and he bought a beautiful Red lehenga for her, he showered her with jewellery and gifts, he himself made her choose a sherwani for him, and that night he revealed that next day was their 2nd marriage anniversary, she did not remember but he never forgot, he wanted to start everything fresh, next day early morning he took her to mandir, there he remarried her in presence of kaka, and panditji in a very simple way, he took the seven vows from his heart, he tied the mangalsutra, and filled her parted hair with sindoor( vermillion) and then he took her back to Singhania Mansion, kaka rearranged the "Grihapravesh" ritual, she cooked kheer in the Singhania Kitchen but there was more surprises waiting for her, she came to know that in these few days he renovated the whole bedroom, that was the reason he did not bring her back, it was now there bedroom, a sweet gesture to forget the black sad past, then he handed her a new deed according to which she was the head of the accounts department of the Singhania Industries, he revealed that he always want her near him, and that's the reason he want her to work with him, and ultimately when she entered their bedroom, it was beautifully decorated with rose petals, and scented candles, on the bed was written I Love You Taani, with rose petals, she was standing near the bed and admiring everything, now she understood his reason of maintaining distance, she was overwhelmed with his feelings, and soon she felt his arms around her from her back, his palms were on her waist and he rested his chin on her shoulders

R-So Mrs Taani Reyansh Singhania, welcome to your new life

(Taani turned back, there was tears in her eyes, Rey rubbed her tears from her eyes, with his thumb, then putting a wet kiss on her forehead and then on both of her eyes he said )

R- Taani, mujhe pata hai, these are your happy tears, but sweet heart, maine tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai, I made u cry a lot, so now I don't want any tears in your eyes, not even happy tears.

T- Rey I promise, aaj ke baad neither I will cry myself, and neither I will allow tears to fall from your eyes, Thank you Rey for gifting me this day back, now I can even cherish my wedding day. And for me today is my real wedding day, you have rubbed the last 2 years of pain from my life. I Love u Rey

R- I Love u more, my sweet heart.

And then Rey reduced the distance between them, pulling her in him, soon his lips were touching her shoulders, he was showering wet kisses on her shoulders, neck, her arms, he removed  the clip from her hair, and soon the black curls were left open, he was snuggling in the curls of her hair, rubbing her lips on the back of her neck smelling her sweet body odour, it was creating a havoc in her senses, then slowly he pulled out from the hug, her eyes were closed, he tapped her chin asking her to open her hazel brown eyes, and soon both were staring into each other's eyes. The window was open, cool breeze was coming, in that romantic situation she was looking like an angel, yet seductive, her hair flying with the wind, the moonlight along with the candle light was creating a different aroma in the room, he slowly puts the strand of her hair behind her ears, caressing her face rubbing his thumbs on her lower lips, she once again closes her eyes, feeling his touch. He felt the softness of her face, which turned him on more. Now, it was impossible for him to control his desires. He then came closer to her lips, leaving no space for the air to pass, soon she felt his hand on her waist, and the little gap was reduced her soft swells were crashed under his manly chest and soon she felt his lips upon her, 1st she didn't respond back. She was feeling shy, but his constant rubbing her back, coaxing her to open up, made her go weak on her knees and soon she responded back, Rey took that as an approval and deepened the kiss. They were tasting each other, it became a passionate kiss, Taani's hand  were on Rey's hair pulling  him closer to her and Rey wrapped  his hands more tightly around Taani's waist obliging her need by pressing her body on his. After a while they broke the kiss due to lack of air, even when they broke the kiss, Rey didn't gave her time to come out from the pleasurable moment rather, he continued his sweet tortures, he started to kiss her neck, he sucked her earlobes, he went down to her shoulders, slowly pulling her dupatta off of her shoulder, he started to shower kisses all over her neck line descending down to her swells, he gave a love bite on her cleavage, and then licked it hard to sooth her pain, Her hands were intertwined with his. He then left her and moved back to her face. He kissed her forehead, then both cheeks, near her lips, around her jaw line, and again, her lips. Her lips were the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. She was responding with equal passion, it was creating shiver in their spine as if electric shocks running through their spine, and body, and her soft moans was turning him on like hell. He was glad that she has become his. He slowly discarded all her jewellery followed by her clothes; she clutched his shoulder more tightly digging her nails into his body, leaving marks. He slowly goes down to her belly, he kisses her belly button..making her moan even louder, and then ultimately he took her to the bed, discarding, all coverings of their body, he pulled the blanket over them, and then in that  serine night, she was ultimately marked as his, emotionally, spiritually, legally and physically.

Do shower your love with your beautiful comments

With Love

Priyanka !!

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved
will unres now
unres
di... thanks bolungi toh
u scold me...
me kya bolu??? 
You penned it down so 
beautifully...
mujhe kuch bolne layak chora hi nhi
n kya cmmnt kru bolo??? 
I love u
Edited by hima_taarey - 9 years ago
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres
I don't have words to describe it..
Soo pure n beautiful..
<3
Loved it..Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 9 years ago
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so beautifully written
diii
it was just perfect
too real
hot session amazing
reys pain
keep writing
take care 
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pyaar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyaara pyaara..
Bht hi achi OS thi.. Specialy long wait.. Kaka..only 3 characters in this OS aur reading it was fun and bit emotional typ too..

Tk cr
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res / unres
Priya do awesome is 
Superbly written
Loved it
TaaRey confession was cute 
Amazing one 
Thanks for pm :)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago