madsakshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
on a request from a buddy Aanchal.. This is my 2nd writeup. Thanks a lot to all those who hv liked my os and the valuable comments. Will give this in 2 parts.. please tolerate this os too like u all did with my first os.. please feel free to criticise..

OS starts from when priya has been discharged from hospital after coma.. As shown in BALH priya only remembers pihu and the things related to pihu..

Ram and pihu takes priya to their room and asks her to take rest. Pihu makes priya lay on the bed and sits beside her so that priya will feel comfortable. Priya peacefully closes her eyes and tries to sleep. And ram also sits at the end of the bed and concernly watches priya. After some time priya sleeps and pihu tells ram to be with priya as she has to go out with her friends. But insists pihu to postpone her outing plan and also addes that priya will also be scared if she wakes up from sleep and not finding pihu beside her. But pihu promises ram that she will be back as soon as possible and leaves from there.. after 40 mins priya wakes up screaming from sleep and panicks seeing an unknown surrounding.. ram goes near priya in a lightning speed and tries comforting her but she gets even more scared seeing ram. Ram very patiently sits beside her and says 'priya listen.. nothing to worry.. See. I am ram. Ur husband..  u r in our room. On our bed. And i am with u.. calm down please '  but priya closes her eyes tightly and pulls the duvet near her and turns away from ram and starts crying saying.. " please i am scared.. Please call pihu. I want to see her.. Please" Ram feels bad,calls pihu and asks her to come home immediately.

At night after dinner pihu makes priya sleep in their room and sits beside priya till she sleeps and then leaves to her room. Ram decides to sleep on couch till priya is comfortable in sleeping together with her. Ram also falls asleep and at around 2 am he hears priya moaning from bed. So he immediately goes near priya and asks what happened  to her. Priya tries to control her sobs but ram asks her to tell him what is bothering her. Priya hesitently tells him that she couldn't sleep as her back is hurting and she couldn't tolerate the burning sensation. Ram then realises that it is because she was laying in the same position on the hospital bed for 7 years. He remembers the ointment given to him to apply it on priya whenever she feels pain in her body. He tells priya that the pain will get reduced after applying ointment and asks her to relax and goes to call pihu.. but pihu is sleeping  soundly and he doesn't feel like waking her up so decides to go back to priya and tells her that pihu is sleeping he don't know what to do.. Then priya asks him to call krishna ma to help her in applying ointment. Ram smiles himself thinking priyas behaviour and calls krishna ma to their room. 

When krishna entered ram tells her what happened and tells them that he will wait outside till then. When he walks out krishna asks him to  help priya to sit on bed.. he looks at priya and priya hesitently lifts her head so that ram can keep his hand behind her neck. Ram keeps his right hand below her neck and holds her right shoulder with his left hand lifts her from bed and makes her sit up. Priya has goosebumps when his hand touched her body. Ram sees this and he walks out smilingly. 

Krishuji makes priya lay with her front on bed and lifts her night dress up and starts applying cream on her back. While applying she asks priya why she didn't allow ram to apply cream. Priya keeps silence dint know what to reply. Krishuji continues applying cream and says.  'Priya.. ram is ur husband and u two were madly in love before ur accident. And u have 3 children remember? I know u lost ur memory now. But let me tell u priya..b4 the accident.. u both sometimes behave like mad lovers. U two can never stay alone from each other. neither ram has allowed you to stay at ur parents place nor u have allowed him to go on a  business trip away from u. Every single one in Km including ur 3 children make fun of u both calling u love birds. But u both have never cared anything.. all that u both wanted was being with each other. Many times i have caught u both going out late night without telling anyone and coming home early morning b4 evryone gets up. I used to wonder and was surprised seeing u both in so much love. U listen to ur heart priya. Look at ur ram.. he feels incomplete without u. He died million times seeing u on death bed. He used to sit beside u, cry for hours in hospital. He sometimes slept hugging u on hospital bed. He fully docorated the hospital room on all ur birthdays, anniversaries, and so many other special days of u both and he spent all the day with u. He will be the first and last person to wish u good morning and good night with a kiss in the past 7 years. I have witnessed his love n hurt. Try understanding his love priya. He has suffered a lot. Please take care of him"  saying this Krishuji had tears and walks out fast. Priya too has tears listening about their past. But she feels helpless. She still feela strange to be in Km. 
Every day ram took priya for a morning walk and priya started feeling comfortable and liked his company. Whenever she felt alone she msgs ram and they chat for sometime normally. 

The same follows the next couple of months to priya.. but the only difference is she is much comfortable in km with everyone. She tries being normal and friendly with ram. But still the distance is there. Every day pihu or Krishuji will apply ointment to priya and ram will be waiting outside till they finish. Then goes to his couch and sleep.

One dine afternoon priya wakes up from her nap and feels bore siting idle at home. So she decides to watch any movie and starts looking for a cd in their cupboard. There she finds a cd pouch labelled "my love mallika" she feels strange and  decides to see the cd. She plays the cd and sits comfortably resting her back on d headrest with a pillow on her lap.. then the video starts... the video was shot by ram on his handicam b4 pihus prom night.. that was their family video.. she happily looks at herself and ram. She notices ram nd herself very carefully.. she even notices where ram captures priya b4 pihu and priya annoyingly makes ram to shoot pihu.. and also notices how she hugs ram sideways while taking a family groupie..
The next scene was taken on their anniversary.. she notices all their moments with each other. She notices how close they both were..  how they both were hugging after cutting cake and the hufg after the vm which was rahuls gift for their annivrsry.. n how comfortably they were singing bade achhe song..
And there were many hugs kisses videos were there which were taken when they went with their kids on a family vacation.. after seeing the video priya feels sad for ram. But she feels happy knowing the love and intimacy they
Both shared.. she feels comfortable now. But still some kind of awkwardness is there within herself. She knew that she is slowly falling for ram. But Couldn't accept that...

To be continued...
Edited by madsakshian - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesem totally awesme...
i feel like connected to each line
just love the way u describe the situation
Priya's hesitation,rams care amazing and the Krishna -Priya convo so emotional
How Ram survived without Priya and that Line he cried for hours Like remind me the Epic Acting Of Ram no one can act Of crying like Ram...Thanx u and
aanchaltulshan for wonderful OS waiting for next Part

Once again HatsOff For Ur WritingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 If possible Do PM me when u update
Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely OS😊
very well written
continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb. fantastic. amazing
lovely. yaar i am too short of words. pl continue as soon as possible.
ananthijaya thumbnail
Nice os.. Krishna priya conversation superb. 
Continue soon.. 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx buddy on my request you wrote this Os i so loved it.
I am totally love the way Ram is making Priya comfortable instead of doing everything for her till now he is giving her space. Krishnaji is lovely person sharing their past with Priya and seem so she is coming around in the presence of his husband.
Continue soon dear will be waiting till than
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely
waiting for next part
Beautifully written
Truly loved reading it
Pls continue soon
madsakshian thumbnail
Continued...

After  a week... 
Pihu comes to raya's room and informs them that she with her siblings  have planned for a week tour to goa.. and she also insists raya to accompany them.. but ram asks pihu to go with her siblings alone as it will not be advisable to make priya travel long. So he sends them alone to goa.. and the elders had also left KM to punjab for a family wedding..only priya and ram were left alone in KM.. since priya is now comfortable with ram she doesn't feel odd to stay alone with ram. That night ram comes home and priya was waiting for him to have dinner with him. Ram feels happy knowing that priya is waiting for him. They both chit chatted for some time then they retired to their room and slept. At around 5.30 in the morning ram got a call from his Switzerland branch and they asked him to come as there is an emergency situation which could only be handled by ram.. but ram denies to go as priya is alone at home and he doesn't want to leave her at this condition. But priya tells him that she will manage alone and moreover servants are there so she asks him to go and ram without any option agrees her. Then priya thinks for a while and then asks ram whether she can accompany him to switz as she will feel bored at home and addes that she believes in him that he will take good care of her. So they both leaves to switz and they checked into a deluxe hotel.. and they took some rest for a while.
Then in the evening ram asks  priya to be in the room itself as he needs to go to for an important meeting.. 

Priya hesitently asks ram whether she can use his tablet so that she will not feel bored and ram smiles and says whatever mine is urs too priya u need not ask permission to use any of my things and saying that he leaves for the meeting. After about 15 mins priya decides to play any game in his tab so she opens the tab any looks for any game. While looking for a game she comes across a folder named "My love" but it was password protected. She s restless  to open the folder bcz she knew that that folder must contain their memories so she decides to open it. Then suddenly she remembers the Cd named "My love mallika"  so she tries opening the folder with mallika as password and tada.. it opened. Priya  shouts in joy as it opened. That folder contains all their intimate photos.. in some photos they both were lip locked and in some they both were on bed covered only with duvet.. in some priya s wearing rams shirt and posing for the photos..in a photo priya s wearing rams kurta siting on bed and ram cutting her leg nails and priya ruffling his hair.. all those pics told priya that how they both loved each other madly.  Priya feels loved and also shy seeing their intimacy in those photos. Then she closes the  tab after seeing all the photos.

It was 11 in the night when ram returned from meeting and they both had dinner.. since ram is back from office priya couldn't see his eyes feelibg shy. But ram dint notice that. They both came to bed and ram lies on bed after changing.. when priya changes and comes out to sleep they notice that there is no couch for priya to sleep. Priya without saying anything goes to bed and sleeps beside ram which makes ram speechless  but he is on cloud nine now bcz they are sharing the bed after ages.. 
After an hour priya feels pain on her back and tells ram that she needs to apply ointment to kill the pain. But ram hesitently asks if it is ok with her, him to apply it on her.. priya shyly turns her back to him and lays with her front.. ram asks her to lift her night wear up.. priya asks ram to close his eyes and she covers herself with duvet til her waist and lifts her dress up till her neck so that he can apply cream on her. Her upper half is bare now. Priya closes her eyes when his fingers touched her skin and she stiffens her body.. seeing her condition ram giggles and tells her.."priya im ur husband and we have 3 children remember? I have seen you?! Priya shies and says nothing. Ram continued saying... priya if u want i can close my eyes..  but priya cuts him and says its ok ram.. finish it fast. And he  finished applying and selltles her dreas properly and they both turns their side and tries sleeping.. priya feels very cold and snuggles closer to ram in her sleep  but she couldn't bre the cold as they are in Switzerland.. she calls ram.. ram wakes up shocked and asks what happened to her. She says that she feels very cold and asks him to do something. Ram has no clue to what to do. Seeing him thinking she asks ram "ram what will you do if i was ur priya and shivering in cold?  Will u think like this?" Ram immediately replies her " we would have hugged and slept the whole night.. but now u dont remember our past and i even have a doubt whether u like me or not. I dnt want to make u uncomfortable by doing that"  hearing this priya felt very sad and a tear appears in her eye.. then priya.. "ram look at me.. do u love me?" Ram.. "u have any doubt in that? Saying this he too cries looking down.. priya says "ram come here na.. come closer plz.. " ram comes closer to priya.. she immediately opens her arm and asks him to come even more closer by her eyes.. when he came closer she hugs ram very tightly.. and he keeps his head on her bossom and they both starts sobbing.. after some time.. priya without breaking their hug lies flat keeping rams head on her bossom..with her right hand in his hair  and left hand below his neck keeping him near to her.. ram also encircles his hand around priya and sleeping hugging her very tightly. They both are lie ing  very comfortably without speaking anything.. after some time ram lifts his head and looks at priya.. and they both have a eye contact and she smiles shyly and again ram keeps his head in his previous position, covers themselves with duvet.. and  says.. priya.. i love u.. love u so much and missed u more than that.. I missed us priya.. but priya dint reply anything but she smiles tightened her grip on him and starts ruffling his hair..without knowing they both slept peacefully.. after 3 hours priya slowly wakes up ram and tells him to get up from her as she needs to use the washroom.. so ram lifts his head from her and sits on bed while priya comes back from washroom.. she comes to bed nd sleeps on her side with her back covers herself with duvet and looks at ram.. but ram is confused what to do.. whether to sleep like before or not..so with so much courage and hesitently  he again tries hugging her to sleep.. but priya stops him showing her hand in front of him. Ram felt dejected and sits straight turning his back to her sadly.. but priya removes the duvet which she covered herself and calls ram.. ram turns to her and sees priya removed the duvet and asks him to come to her opening her arms.. ram is shocked and dint move.. then priya asks.. do u need any invitation ram?  Saying this she pulls rams head to her bossom and falls on bed.. rams is covering priya fully.. he is almost sleeping on her.. ram starts snoring within minutes.. but priya couldn't sleep and she continues ruffling his hair.. and thinks about the things happened after her recovery.. she  is madly deeply in love with her ram now.. thinking all these priya too sleeps. 

Next morning ram wakes up first and realises where his head is.. they are sleeping without any inch gap between them and his lips are touching her bare bossom.. and priya has her hands around him clutching very tightly.. ram feels like using washroom now.. so he takes his head slowly from priya and tries to move to washroom.. but priya wakes up as soon as his body heat left her and starts calling ram.. ram tells het that he will be back in a min and runs back after using washroom and sleeps beside priya.. priya now dint allow ram to sleep on her saying..ram let me sleep on u.. u r very heavy.. plz..saying this she turns ram and she keeps her head on his heart and hugs ram very tightly.. they both were silently laying on bed.. but none of them slept.. after some time priya lifts her head and looks rams eyes and says..  ram.. i love u so much.. i dont remember anything about our past.
 But i deep within i know.. i belong to u.. i love u ram.. so much.. lets start our life fresh na plz.. i want to love u like never before.. hearing this ram becomes happy and hugges priya very tightly and kisses her forehead.. but priya immediately pulls hia head down and kisses him on his lips very passionately. After breaking the kiss priya says.. i know this way only we used to kiss before.. hearing this from priya ram smiled broadly and turns priya on her back on bed, comes on top of her and says.. u know what we usually do after a passionate kiss like dat?? Priya asks.. what??... ram says Let me remind you again and covers themselves with duvet.. and took priya to their love land.. the room filled with priyas moans, sounds of kisses.. and the endless calling of names raaam and priyaaa from their mouth..

After few hours..  ram gets himself seperated from priya and lays beside her and priya starts playing with his bare chest both were covered only by a duvet.. she then asks ram for his mobile.. ram confusingly gives his mobile to priya.. priya pulls ram on her so that ram can keep his head on her shoulder and she wraps her right hand around him below his neck and rams body covers  priya completely.. and with her left hand she took a selfie of them.. ram is shocked and asks priya whether she got her memory back.. priya tells no to him and tells him what she saw in their tab.. ram feels happy and starts kissing priya and priya lovingly replies him with same passion and once again they both went to their love land...

End.
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superbb update
its one of the best os i ever read
do write more ty for pm
Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago