CONGRATS VANI...FOR CHANGING COLOR...

KEEP ROCKING...

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sathuraj

CONGRATS VANI...FOR CHANGING COLOR...

KEEP ROCKING...

Sathuraj...😃Thanks very much. ...loved the Flying Ballons.
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akashavani

Absolutely  Agree  ..⭐️.Deepa's  Poems are Lovely... .❤️...Due to ...Deepa's  Selection from Heart.❤️.
The Poems conveyed more than written words ..❤️...Deepa's Real Appreciation  and Understanding .
Silence  sometimes definitely  speak more than speech...Hearts Feelings ...from Soul .

Thank you Gals. U both to belong to my category.. deep thinking.. so our thougts match and keep digging more and more for learning more and more  deeper.. from anything..

our urge to find new things not only by seeing the external appearance but to discover from the root how it arrived ..from where it arrived .. and how it came out liek a flower.. it exited.. it died..but in the mean time of living how the life was.. is there any left over that i can see the history and learn .. i guess we seek and search in all human characters the life .. fully..

thank u babies.
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akashavani

DEEPA. ...🤗..I THANK YOU  BAAR BAAR EK BAAR PHIR ...FOR UR  BEAUTIFUL  CREATIONS AND POEMS ...  CONVEYING UR HEARTFELT  WORDS OF APPRECIATION. ...FOR MY WRITINGS WITH. ... ESPECIALLY  UR  LOVE . 

I Loved your beautiful  poems ...of love ...and Dear Deepa ...What I have read of your own writings ...tell me how much deep your  writings are ...Knowledgeable  of     about every aspect of life...felt from your Heart ...and your Soul too...Absolutely. ...My Felicitations too U too Absolutely. .with Love.

Ur Welcome Vani.

Ur apprn in the second para ...it means a lot vani.. Im still learning life from my mistakes or seen from around.. I write from heart and soul .. that only few can make out.

Yes..im one like u.. want to know abt the characters what they speak ..from the soul..from the actions..from the expressions..

sometimes ..silence too is the answer .. that is also expressive..

without saying anytiing many things can be conveyed..

thanks a lot vani.