stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Roshni is Sid life...and now she is leaving him for six months, how will he cope without her and how will he react to seeing her after those six months with a new guy...Even though it is not written anywhere that Roshni moved on with Sid but still we all know that is what is coming, it is just so heart breaking to even think of SidNi being apart and now a new man in Roshni life...😭 Edited by stephie34 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think she will move on this quick.the new guy must be a friend of her.but i think Sid will be shattered seeing her with a new guy he must be thinking that she doesnt love him anymore.
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghangirl

i dont think she will move on this quick.the new guy must be a friend of her.but i think Sid will be shattered seeing her with a new guy he must be thinking that she doesnt love him anymore.

yep it is too soon for her to move on but still it is heart breaking

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid is just a fighter & he will never leave Roshni alone to worry & suffer... though she insults and ignores(for reasons) he never gets betrayed and defeated and back to field without worries😊 I am started to loving this character day by day👏👏
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So sad for our poor sidni😭😭 it vil pain for us to c 6 month they live without each other😭😭 new entry vil be in roshini's life not in her heart...sid always stays in roshini's heart...dnt worry frz 😭😭