Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Uncalled for , condescending and not needed. 

Do understand that fans can be too enthusiastic sometimes and might cross the line but isn't this madness and craze which is courted by these stars. The fact that people want to see their off-screen interviews is to know more about their personal lives. If you want to draw a fine distinction then stop talking about everything that is related to you.  Wasn't it the same platform where Ayaz asked Parth , "if he was single or not?" Did they not realized back then that they need not share that information because it doesn't concern the work they do. 

Serials have a short lifespan ,fan reactions shift in matter of months , if it's "Rushad" , it will be somebody else tomorrow . 

I don't get the overreaction by these actors . How does the reel life link-ups affect the real life equations. As long as you and your partner communicate and know the reality then whats the big deal? Fangirling is a fad, it will be over once the show is done with , so why bother so much. 
They do have a right to rest their case but there is a thing called tact ,sensitivity because you are addressing a fanbase which consists of every age-group. 

Pretty disappointed with Ayaz though, nobody was fooled by his made up story but totally unnecessary for him specially  to comment on this when he spoke about his personal life on a tv show -spiltsvilla . 

Adore them for their acting , like their characters and appreciate their efforts but other than that - chill out , guys, even the PM gets his critics and cynics. Part of being a public figure is you will be scrutinized, learn to deal with, no need to whine unnecessarily. 
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
lovemymanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Do understand that fans can be too enthusiastic sometimes and might cross the line but isn't this madness and craze which is courted by these stars. The fact that people want to see their off-screen interviews is to know more about their personal lives. If you want to draw a fine distinction then stop talking about everything that is related to you. 

Serials have a short lifespan ,fan reactions shift in matter of months , if it's "Rushad" , it will be somebody else tomorrow . 

I don't get the overreaction by these actors . How does the reel life link-ups affect the real life equations. As long as you and your partner communicate and know the reality then whats the big deal? Fangirling is a fad, it will be over once the show is done with , so why bother so much. 
They do have a right to rest their case but there is a thing called tact ,sensitivity because you are addressing a fanbase which consists of every age-group. 

Pretty disappointed with Ayaz though, nobody was fooled by his made up story but totally unnecessary for him specially  to comment on this when he spoke about his personal life on a tv show -spiltsvilla . 

Adore then for their acting , like their characters and appreciate their efforts but other than that - chill out , guys, even the PM gets his critics and cynics. Part of being a public figure is you will be scrutinized, learn to deal with, no need to whine unnecessarily. 

I agree with each and every word you have written.
-kinjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajasree

I agree with each and every word you have written.

Agree, it looked so immature  to blame fans  for everything . it happens when showie actors are naive & thinks just bcz people like them for the role they take fans  for granted & post personal pics./tweets . & think  !+1 free . U like me so like like my partner or frds, become my life time fan.. No it's not like that dude... some may like it & some may not bcz they are not his personal fans or frds there are showie fans who are fixed to reel mind set. when someone says u & raghav sir get marry blah blah... laugh it off dude, ignore or take it as a compliment  that acting was perfect as a gay. U can clear that without blaming fans & how u guys worked to make that role perfect. Edited by -kinjal- - 9 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Commenting on interference of fan in personal life was not at all required. Did not expect it from Ayaaz atleast. Parth is new, but Ayaaz is in this industry from so long and still he comments like this is disappointing.. I dont know how old are they but they rally need to grow up. 
If they are so private and do not wish to talk about their personal life, why they keep giving offscreen interviews and share personal life pics on fb, twitter, insta. It looks like they want fans as well as want to control fans reaction according to their convenience. They need to learn that success comes with package and it has been just few months and these guys are talking as if ppl are harassing them for life. One day show will end, this will stop people will find new show, new actors , new couple to ship so why the hell are they getting so worked up? 

And if you dont want ti then cut the crap and stop giving any offscreen segments and sharing any pics from your so called  personal life.. 
Edited by kankabhor - 9 years ago
suksh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After the loads of Manan feels, this interview left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth...Parth is immature and he will only learn it the harsh way, I suppose... But Ayaz???? Moral policing when u have come to this industry where its all about being creative and mind you, if u r not gonna give fans respect, dnt expect the same from them also.
drashti38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Do understand that fans can be too enthusiastic sometimes and might cross the line but isn't this madness and craze which is courted by these stars. The fact that people want to see their off-screen interviews is to know more about their personal lives. If you want to draw a fine distinction then stop talking about everything that is related to you. 

Adore then for their acting , like their characters and appreciate their efforts but other than that - chill out , guys, even the PM gets his critics and cynics. Part of being a public figure is you will be scrutinized, learn to deal with, no need to whine unnecessarily. 

very well said👏👏👏👏
pooja98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for some reason i did not like this iv. they kept ranting about their personal lives and it is totally uncalled for. i was expecting some fun iv but got disappointed by this
parthmania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was one strong reaction...more like a threat & warning of sorts 😲😲!!!  Wondering if something more restrained and regulated or better still...neglectful and unmindful would have generated a greater impact !!

Being in the public space, one tends to draw unsavoury attention just as one would appreciation and applause. Intrusive fans who breathe and feed on star dynamics find it hard to disengage with spaces they have no business prying into. On the other hand one would expect a celebrity to deal with this unwarranted scrutiny with more resilience and grace. Chill people... the more unfazed you are..the less they will hound you !!!!

P.S.

Personally...I do not support this prying and invading into personal lives. Let them be !!!

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mighty disappointed  that there were no words of acknowledgement for their adoring and loyal fans...
Take it in your stride boys ...it's all a part of showbiz...no public personality is immune from these type of reactions...Next time around  convey  whatever you want to ...but with politeness and tact...

absolutely  love you Parth. ...there's lots of promise in you...but remember  
            Feet on the ground and those handsome head firmly on your shoulders...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
What man?? so disappointing and ayaz cant even stick to his words or what ??? and also talking on behalf of parth...chalo i like him as an actor and his sense of humor...but this was like lil too much ayaz bhai
on one side he says he quit twitter coz of bashing, fan's intrusion into personal space and blah blah blah and then he claims on insta...he quit it coz of boredom and coz his fans lack sense of humor and are dumb...bhai...then who stopped to give u the same reason on IF and this TB video???..kuch bhi...so convenient to put entire blame on fans..KY2 fans have always loved him and his character but  he has to show the world Ky2  fans are so bashful...he says quits twitter on and off coz his fans are not as intellect like him ..than bhai mere is baar itna halla kyu macha rahe ho 🤣

and hello what is this with threatening  twitter n insta..like seriously..so kiddish 😆..they might think it is "oh so cool"  attitude...but NO..it sounds rather immaturish ..🤣...