Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
they can throw her in coma too for a week or soπŸ˜›πŸ˜› and have Ranveer dying in guilt roz until she doesnt get betterπŸ‘πŸΌ
Exactly @ Elvish_Hobbit, since Ishaani's pea sized brain has officially gone into Ranveer's head and Ranveer's has come into hers, I'm sure she's more then capable of itπŸ˜† Go Ishaani GoπŸ₯³
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Welcome to the forum, Sam!
And thanks a lot. 😊

It's not just you but nearly all of us are scratching our heads to get the meaning of whatever they're showing us. the mystery girl may not have an important role to play. She may be Gauri because Ranveer and her used to share a bro-sis bond with each other.

Yep, even Chirkut's Ishani's-like-my-sis drama will be only to keep the matter away from the court room. They've messed up a lot and the story supposedly is going nowhere. 

hmmm  right elvish may be she is gori.

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's funny, TrueLove, and true too! xD

She has been now living with Ranveer for quite a long while and she's the daughter of Harshad Parekh. She can do it.

BTW, the idea of throwing her into coma is harsh, isn't it? For how long can we go through this much of angst?? I'm not used to it.
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...okay...let's see how the CVs handle that situation...But dear honestly i don't want Ranveer to suffer again...i know  the kind he insulted her,especially the harsh words he used to say her a characterless girl are not at all forgivable...But i have a very soft corner for both Ranveer & Ishani...Neither did i want Ishani to suffer this much for her mistake  nor i want him to suffer again.. .i want him to repent too but not to that extreme like hurting himself or suicide attempt like that...

But yeah..i also want Ishani to walk away from him for  little while & not in angry mood...& By the time Ranveer realises his mistake he will understand her extent of love & he asks for forgiveness...& then i leave the rest  to CVs...But only in one condition we should get a loat of IshVeer moments in each episodes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

maybe its that time of the monthπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

🀣🀣

This comment made my day , TrueLoveLasts !