when Bablu chachu open up his moun vrath??

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I am really donno why this Bablu chachu is still silent and can't support Sid. He can atleast say to DD and Roshni na, that he knew khuranas well before and only he asked Sid to reunite this ma-beti and to mend their relationship??? I don't like in 2 days of terrific episode he stood silent like as he knew nothing abt this issue going in front of his eyes... I want him to open up before things reach out of control in SidNi's life😊

@@@@

HIT THE CHASKA METER FRNDS😊
Edited by madhuharini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really, I can't understand his silence😕 If he don't have the courage to say it in front of DD and Roshni (b'coz he too would be a liar and break Roshni's trust), atleast he could talk to Sid personally and ask him what happened. Sid really needs someone's support from Patel house to get back Roshni, I hope Bablu shows some spine 
Nia_doll thumbnail
Hope he will open his mouth soon
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoopassion

Really, I can't understand his silence😕 If he don't have the courage to say it in front of DD and Roshni (b'coz he too would be a liar and break Roshni's trust), atleast he could talk to Sid personally and ask him what happened. Sid really needs someone's support from Patel house to get back Roshni, I hope Bablu shows some spine 

yeah... Atleast DD and the whole family are there to support and convince Roshni. But Sid is the one now who would feel very alone and empty. Except his dad, no one is there for him including his most lovable mom who turned as a villain in her own son's life... Poor Sid needs some support and some healthy words for his painful heart to survive. Bablu chachu might have forgetten abt Sid's help in Prathima's matter I think. Sid is the one main reason for his life going peacefully with his wife and that too in DD's home... I want him to open up very soon atleast to Roshni alone😊
madhuharini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Hope he will open his mouth soon

lets' hope
tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
He have to Open his mouth soon 
I am waiting for that 
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am waiting when he will open his mouth...
JiyaNishal thumbnail
Tell him to open his mouth
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly...he can play an important role in SidNi patch up!!
Aashalovevirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read all cmnt here n acc. to me bablu is silent coz he know if he open his mouth in frnt of family.. Specily dd n roshni then may b both misundrstood bablu to n also accus him for hiding truth. Remembr during partima's truth reveliton time dd asked him to leave the house n this time also he hide a big truth so now may b dd n rosh n all ptale leave bablu house ryt these n now all r homeless so he dont want that they leave his house too.. I guess he will talk to sid 1st n abi to bs ek din b nhi hua.. Relex.