Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Whaaa... 

How come I haven't noticed this before??? I don't recall getting any PM.. 

But first of all - WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE! πŸ˜² Nahhiii..

My god, this was just pure perfection! I loved reading this! There's nothing more perfect than showing a shirtless ARI β˜ΊοΈ I swear it's the best thing - ever! 

I totally loved how Sanam was laughing at Aahil and how he felt conscious under her stare. Only his Begum Jaan have the right to see him like this. 

Esha.. Please you have to continue this. I would love you for the rest of my life πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

We've got to see what our Nawab is going to do.. πŸ˜‰ 
Wonderful job yet again, darling! Please, make it TS. . 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mahwash22

Whaaa... 

How come I haven't noticed this before??? I don't recall getting any PM.. 

But first of all - WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE! πŸ˜² Nahhiii..

My god, this was just pure perfection! I loved reading this! There's nothing more perfect than showing a shirtless ARI β˜ΊοΈ I swear it's the best thing - ever! 

I totally loved how Sanam was laughing at Aahil and how he felt conscious under her stare. Only his Begum Jaan have the right to see him like this. 

Esha.. Please you have to continue this. I would love you for the rest of my life πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

We've got to see what our Nawab is going to do.. πŸ˜‰ 
Wonderful job yet again, darling! Please, make it TS. . 

Aww sorry!!! πŸ€— I didn't pm this one to anyone cuz I wrote it as a joke lol It was just a fun piece to entertain myself on a boring Sunday πŸ˜† I am actually shocked that everyone liked it so much πŸ˜† But thanks love! 😳 I am glad u liked it so much! Well I ended there cuz... I wanted to leave the rest to ur imagination πŸ˜‰ (plus I ran out of ideas and didn't want to drag it πŸ˜†) Hmm what will Aahil do next? Considering where her hands hand stopped! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I love that filmy nahiii πŸ˜† I also love shirtless ARI with a smirking Sanam ☺️ lmao I had a lot of fun writing this! I was cracking up while typing the title lol Shirtless Aahil is forever a treat! ☺️ I really love shy and blushing Aahil with a dominating Sanam πŸ˜‰ Yes truly, only his Begum Jaan can bring out the adorable boy inside of him as well as the sexy man! She brings out every shade of him πŸ˜† Well I was not going to continue this but if I do get an idea I def will! Almost everyone has asked me to continue! If I do, this time I will def pm u 😳 I will think of something lol Lets see what our Nawab does especially in the condition she has left him in πŸ˜† Thanks again! Lots of Love β€οΈ

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
tazzz thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg this was very cute. (i loved the title... πŸ˜‰ ) you should've continued it!!! πŸ‘ I loved how they actually showed their feelings for each other. it ended wonderfully too. (if only QH ended wonderfully πŸ˜” πŸ˜‰ ) but if you ever decide to continue this by any chance plzzz PM me! i loved this OS ❀️ Edited by tazzz - 8 years ago