sorry sarbari dii aka rimo9013

romitag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Once again I am sorry sarbari dii. ..I didn't know that you will get too much hurt. ...really I all came at the heat of moment...I consider you as my elder sister that's why asked you I don't want to hurt you. ...Please don't leave the forum. ..you make awesome posts. ..don't leave because of me. ..forgive me as your little sister ...๐Ÿ˜ญ...I am that kind of person who thinks twice before hurting someone in real life. ...so how can I. ...I think you misunderstood my message. ...sorry. ..dii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovebandini thumbnail
Ok girls,reconcile and it's time for the fight!We will get DVD back!๐Ÿ˜›
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romitag

Once again I am sorry sarbari dii. ..I didn't know that you will get too much hurt. ...really I all came at the heat of moment...I consider you as my elder sister that's why asked you I don't want to hurt you. ...Please don't leave the forum. ..you make awesome posts. ..don't leave because of me. ..forgive me as your little sister ...๐Ÿ˜ญ...I am that kind of person who thinks twice before hurting someone in real life. ...so how can I. ...I think you misunderstood my message. ...sorry. ..dii

its okre no need to be so much formal with me dont u know me yaar  there is no difference between u and kaustav(my lil bro) so plz dont say sorry again i can understand ur situation then and believe me being a diehard vdian me also was feeling very low then as me tooo love to see dvd together onscreen again,but yes i was very hurt yest thats only for it was u i was just cant believe that my dearest romi my sis asking me like that?thats all nothing else 
ok i will not leave this forum and again its only for u my lil sis
plz dont say sorry we want to share only love here
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wow good that it is sorted out
thanks sarbari for not leaving
drashtira thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow proud of u girls โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Bre bre forum me aise aise chte chte fight hte rahte hain๐Ÿ˜‰jadoo wali JHAPPI pao aur Bhool jao๐Ÿ˜‰
romitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIMO9013

its okre no need to be so much formal with me dont u know me yaar  there is no difference between u and kaustav(my lil bro) so plz dont say sorry again i can understand ur situation then and believe me being a diehard vdian me also was feeling very low then as me tooo love to see dvd together onscreen again,but yes i was very hurt yest thats only for it was u i was just cant believe that my dearest romi my sis asking me like that?thats all nothing else 
ok i will not leave this forum and again its only for u my lil sis
plz dont say sorry we want to share only love here

Thank you very much dii for understanding me. ..love you. ..too. ..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
romitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashtira

wow proud of u girls โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—

Thanks dii. .๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
romitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Bre bre forum me aise aise chte chte fight hte rahte hain๐Ÿ˜‰jadoo wali JHAPPI pao aur Bhool jao๐Ÿ˜‰

We already did sanjhi. .๐Ÿ˜Š
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Ya Sanjhi you are right.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Romi smile buddy,neither you not Sarbari can hurt anyone.๐Ÿค—