•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Amba is one disgusting women she wants to drag her family issues to court in order to avenge one family.She is stupid to say the least none can run away from truth but what will be her dikra's situation when he gets to know that it was her mum behind all this non sense.Teaming with another dumb to separate her kid's love.Ranveer wanted to thrash chirag but this lady started brain washing him again.

Deep Down his heart ranveer knows ishani is innocent but this guy is badly influenced by his surroundings.Can we have more of chirag's love for ishani cvs this is bringing out the best of Rv's obsession.

Cvs solve this issue outside court and please don't get it public then ishveer relationship will turn bitter to watch later when they romance.
 What the hell was that cvs🤢. What I like about the writers of MATSH is  that nothing is private or personal in their characters lives, they leave no chance in washing dirty laundry in public,  the servants also get ring side view of their bosses martial problems🤢. Does that really happen in real life.
After the first half I just tuned myself off. Just could not get myself to go through that torture again. 
 What ever happened yesterday seems a distant dream now. More filth awaits us now with the court room drama coming up.

Edited by ritukaprithvi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

What the hell was that cvs🤢. What I like about the writers of MATSH is  that nothing is private or personal in their characters lives, they leave no chance in washing dirty laundry in public, their servants also get ring side view of their bosses martial problems🤢. Does that really happen in real life.
After the first half I just tuned myself off. Just could not get myself to go through that torture again. 
 What ever happened yesterday seems a distant dream now. More filth awaits us now with the court room drama coming up.

What else can you expect when amba is around...First rv needs to get his brains back enough of its vacation break,shouldn't he think for a minute as to when and how are his divorce papers ready to be signed.Check those last 10 mins just for ranveer's reaction he was burning when chirag was flaunting his love😆

If this story moves ahead with court room drama then I am done with MATH🤢

Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago
Well, yeah! Amba is cheap (uff! tired of this term's use). She herself knows Ranveer's love and also has witnessed Ishani's. So far her hatred for Ishani was understandable regarding the pain had been through; and even Ranveer getting shot was Ishani's doing somewhere. But now Ishani loves Ranveer and Ranveer can't live without her, why doesn't this "mother's" heart see that??

Can't feel more disgusted with her. God save Ishveer from such lady.

seriously...Amba aunty is too irritating & can't tolerate her blabbering...earlier (pre leap) i did not have any kind of  feelings for her,neither good nor bad..but now...after the leap & most due to this plotting drama she has become so disgusting..can't tolerate her & her idiotic deeds...i guess she has now registered herself in Chirag-Disha company..

& yeah...i can't guess what will be the show's trps this week...The trps are dropping week by week..i fear...The story was on the right track for some days & again this disgusting drama...😡
Edited by _priyaa_ - 9 years ago