Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome part ... well done ... maaneet ... pooja and vicky...ao anni bhi gayi kaam se ... ranbir handa ... not bad ...
like to almost 200 ho gaye ... 20 pages is not a tough job dear ...so u better start typing ...;lol
saro thumbnail
Super update... Priya  was  shocking... Pooja..oh god enjoying ... Finally it was vickys plan... I thout it wl b geet... Waiting for the engagement ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow superb update
vickyyy rockkk muahhh yesss Vicky n pooja their plan is successful yahooo n that chuddal
become real looking witch and her condition buhahaaa she deserved it grrr I hate her she is horrible n that witch
was that much bad that she couldn't able to go back in the party... i like maan effort when he try too know rabbit but didnt like the way ranbir talking about geet n maan found that he is still the possessive bro from heart ...
omg what was that Hitler impresses wid geet omg I can't believe dadimaa tho fida over geet but her so called big fat ego is not making her accept geet as her khurna sil ...this twist is mindblowing wah wah darji turned
against dadimaa wow...wow maaneet engagement date got fixed 14th fed yahhh ...
rashmiverma thumbnail
superb kya planning thi vicky n pooja ki.. awsum. waiting for nxt
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lo ji ab to daarji ne bhi than liya ki wo maan ko apna damad bna k rahenge 
Geet ko dek kr dadi flat ho gyi dadi ko geet pasnd to aa gyi
Agr wo handas ki beti na hoti to zarur kr deti maan se shaadi 
Ab to maaneet mi engagement ho kr hi rahegi 
Wating for nxt

d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it So much... πŸ₯³
Omg omg what a plan by vicky... Even meeraπŸ˜† can't stop laughing... Just imagined priya's condition..haha
Oh ho dadima stunned seeing geet in sari.. πŸ˜‰ oh praise her infront of hitler handa.. Hehe
Ok abb ayega majja geet's darji challenged dadima to make maan their damad..
Can't wait long
Please update soon
Eagarly waiting...
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh dadimaa was sooo shocked to see geet's beauty
And wow engagement ho rahi hai maaneet ki
But dadimaa aur Darji aabhi bhi enemy hai yeh engagement hone dengey Kya???
Continue soon
libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 23-25
Maan and Geet busy in passionate make out session and vicky-pooja walk in on them...yaar door to bandh karana tha...but bechara vicky got kicked hard for cribbing about the kissing quota and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..this pooja is second lady gundi...poor khurana brothers 
whats the story of geet bir bhai and priya...?? like seriously what did this Priya do...that Ranbir is being sooo rude to Geet and hurting her...uurrggghhh hate this priya😑
maan the possessive lover was at his best...awww Maan made Geet change into saree then going lattu over it
Ewww...vicky did right with priya...but still..eeewww...omg i cant stop laughing on priya's state...this kind of hair i imagined priya having after she cut them  just a bit more spikedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aahan ...ranbir might hate geet for whatever reasons but he is still affected by her and cant stand any lecherous eyes on her😊😊
 Dadimaa finds Geet beautiful like an angel ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she is doubting ki she is adoptedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wow finally engagement has been fixed...but i still dont like this ranbir attitude ...whats the mystery...???
Is Annie falling for Ranbir...are all Khuranas fall for Handas...?? that would be so much fun
One Hitler down --- Darji's open challenge to Dadima ki Geet will get married to Maan only
only one Hitler left...but whats she gonna do before she is knocked downπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by libros - 9 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TEASERS

Out. Geet closed her eyes but did not deter. She would take any amount of insult even if she was beaten up today she would not move. Get out before I lose it Geet...out.

I won't. She stood with her head down not able to stare into those eyes tat always held love for her. And will not let you go away Bir Bhai.

Shut the hell up. Tears rolled her eyes but she did not raise her head up to look at him and don't dare call me bhai.. you have tarnished tat serene relationship... you have ruined it.

I'm in love with Maan Singh Khuranna and this marriage isn't arranged but a love marriage. She said it in one breath and Ranbir he was rooted to his place hearing her say something tat he had never dreamed off .

Maan Geet moaned as he relished her hardened buds with mouth and fingers. App..please..

No. He gasped raising his head a bit. I want to taste you before I put my ring on your ring finger making you as mine.

Shaadi ke baad..

No shaadi.. abhi. He smirked as she wriggled under his heavy weight. I have gone without having you for so many days and now not even god can stop me.. so let me have my Jaan and you just stay still.

Still. He smiled wickedly seeing her glare at him. Aap sab karo aur main kuch na karo.. yeh theek nahi hain.. I will..

Aaahhh Jaan Geet giggled hearing her scream her name.

You should stop growling Khuranna. Savitri Devi snarled fisting the tissue so tight as if it was Dushyant's neck. Pote ki engagement hone wali hain so smile and enjoy. Dushyant Handa smirked evilly seeing her getting red after all Handa's ka damad jo hone wala hain.. mera Damad mere Geet ka pati.

You enjoy this special dinner Handa. Handa smiled sweetly and so did Khuranna kya pata aage aisa dinner mile ya na mile.. you know bhavishya kuch bhi ho saktha hain.. aaj hain kal nahi.

Wat do you mean Khuranna?

Shaanti... slow.. kahi baaki sab sun na le. Savitri said eying everyone who were busy chatting and enjoying the dinner. Pagal na samajhe tumhe.

You..

Yeah me.. anyways.. enjoy karo Khuranna's ki dawaat hain and I know you haven't been to any such dawaat. He kept snarling but Savitri Devi smirked ignoring and enjoying the food unknown tat her grandson and Handa's granddaughters were playing kuchi kuchi under the table.

Enjoy and teasers and update only on page 120.....

Vinsh23 thumbnail
wowww

awesome teasers..

geet n beer bhai.. i hope they get united. :)

masneet passion ufff.. so hottt...

cant wait to read d update *_*Edited by Vinsh23 - 9 years ago