FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 5 :Link to Thread 6 on Page 1/143

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

You want me dead? Maan asked looking at Geet with his big angry eyes.  If so then do tell me.. I need to arrange the best way to get killed by my own family.

Oh shut up nautanki Khuranna Geet glared hearing his same ram khata whenever she brings the topic of their marriage. 10 years of dating.. and if you want more then get a doll who will sit and enjoy your stupid talks and touches. She looked at him and rolled her eyes seeing his coolly enjoying his coffee. Last chance.. Yes or No.

So you want me to go and tell tat Hitler Dad of mine tat m in love with Geet Handa and has been dating her since past 10 years.. could you please get us married now. She just stared at him without a blink probably say Dad m in love and want a Love cum Arrange Marriage.

Right she smiled answering him. Then why don't you go and tell tat Mohinder Handa of yours Jaan? She gulped hearing it and he smirked seeing the fear tat now covered her face. You want me dead.

So do you he taunted the way she has been always doing. Pyar kya apne Hitler family se pooch ke kiya the aapne. She got angry and wanting to lash it out on him she blurted those words but then seeing his smirk she knew he would say the same don't you repeat my sentence now... Just tell me Maan.. are you some biggi billi tat you get so scared of your Dad.. kha jayenge kya aapko.

Nope she smiled thinking tat he was ready but just hearing the two words "Love Marriage" he will make sure tat I die the best of death without water.  She pouted and leaned back on her chair not knowing wat to say phir tho hum kabhi shaadi kar hi nahi paayenge Maan and the suddenly she leaned forward almost touching his nose cant you use your brilliant brain for an idea.

You mean she smiled as he opened his mouth saap bhi mare aur laati bhi na toothe. She looked scared hearing his words nahi nahi.. I don't mean like something bad...jaise ki shaadi bhi ho aur kisiko pata bhi na chale ki its love marriage. She grinned and grabbed his face wanting to kiss him and before he could pull back she quickly placed a peck on his lips aap tho bilkul mere shaktimaan ki tarah ho and I love you sooo mucchhh.

A journey of a Love cum Arrange Marriage and the various problems they deal  unknown to their own family.

Character Sketch and Index Below
Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail

Character Sketch

The Khuranna's

Savitri Devi Singh Khuranna

The head and the rule maker in the Khuranna family. No one not even her own son can go against her.

Yash Singh Khuranna

A strong believer in Arrange Marriages as his ancestors never believed in the concept of Love marriage.

Naina Singh Khuranna

A wife who follows her husband Yash with closed eyes and could never go against coz he has given her all the happiness and love from their arranged marriage.

Maan Singh Khuranna

Poor fellow has done the biggest mistake of falling in love and is now living on the edge by getting warnings from his love life and the other side his so called family values. (26 Years)

Vicky Singh Khuranna

The smart and ever ready for some excitement but being a Khuranna he buries his smartness but not for too long.

Anwesha Singh Khuarnna

The youngest of the Khuranna and is loved and pampered but holds onto the secret of her Maan Bhai like her life.

The Handa's

Dushyant Handa (Darji)

A word by him and it's the final. The rule maker of the Handa family but grandfather to his two granddaughters but who he has given all the freedom but with a condition "No Love.. No Love Marriages"

Mohinder Handa

A Xerox copy of Darji and sees to it tat his family does not make a mistake and breaks any rule made by his father.

Rano Handa

A soft mother but more of a wife and believes tat wat her husband says and does is for good.

Geet Handa

Poor girl did the biggest mistake of falling in love and has to find ways every now and then to make the suitable grooms to reject her. (24 Years)

Pooja Handa

The sister who knows tat her Di is in love and does everything she can to keep it a secret.

Though they have their own beliefs and rules but they are modern families only with no love no love marriage concept.

More characters to follow as and when required.

INDEX BELOW
sdlife19 thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1

(Part 1 - 6)

THREAD 2

(Part 7 - 12)

THREAD 3

(Part 13 - 18)

sdlife19 thumbnail

Where are you going? Maan grabbed Geet by her wrist forcing her to turn. Did I ask you to leave me and go? She gulped hearing the warning in his tone. They just had an awesome passionate kiss and right now she wanted to taste the paste tat was cooked by her Maan. I asked you something Jaan.. did I ask?

Woh Pasta.. I.. her words  remained in her mouth as he grabbed and pushed her on the nearby wall. Did I say? She shook her head trying to open her mouth but his lips fused with hers taking in her all sweetness. Maannn she moaned feeling his hands unbutton her shirt slowly torturing her to death while his lower body rubbing to hers. Maan...I please..

Wat he smirked pushing his hips into her making her feel wat she does to her. Bolo kya hain... abhi naa kehne ki himmat hain kya. She sweetly blinked her eyes with a sweet pout on her lips. You always love to torture me na.. pata hain it's so hard to hide all the hickeys tat you give.

Then don't hide.. waise bhi I would love to see you carry them so tat people understand whom you belong too. She slapped his face slightly and next moment she gasped as she felt her shirt being unbuttoned and lying on the floor. Aap yeh..

Want to taste you. Saying this he pushed her again and started to kiss her all over. She was hot and damn sweet and this was riding him high. His hands busy in squeezing her curves while his lips tasting her skin. It was beyond his control and the mere thought of her thinking tat she wasn't good for him, his beast turned wild wanting to claim her tat very moment.

Stop she pushed and stared at him. You just can't enjoy alone and next she smirked and pulled his shirt forcibly breaking his buttons and threw him on the floor. Wild..

Yeah wild and she attacked his lips with her wild passion sitting on his lap while he happing grabbed her closer making her seat on his hardness. Their fights always made them wilder then before and they loved  were giving tough competition for each other. Maan pulled her legs forcing her to wrap around his while she grind above him wanting to feel him deep wanting to forget everything tat had happened between them.

How did you know Jiju is here with Di? Pooja asked the moment she realized Vicky stopped the car near the Khuranna farmhouse. Bolo how did you know? Vicky grinned making Pooja angry coz she hated the way he grinned. It was the weirdest thing for her and he looked very stupid like tat. If you done with tat stupid grinning could you please answer me... you know na we don't have time.

Tumhe bina gusse ke baat karna nahi aata kya? Pooja glared at his question and almost set to pounce to hit him but controlled herself. Ab will..

I just knew it. Pooja gaped at him thinking about his smartness and then narrowed her eyes for clarification. Ok.. don't get so doubtful.. Bro once had said tat he spends time with your Di here and when I called office I got to know tat Bro carried your Di away and I just thought it would be here.. maine caretaker ko phone kiya tha and he confirmed about them being here.

Smart move. Pooja smiled evilly and walked leaving him behind not wanting to waste one second. Yaar rukho na.. dono saath mein aaye hain so dono saath mein..

Wat the hell are they doing? Pooja stopped in her tracks seeing the door wide open and her Di and would be jiju engrossed in making out. Pagal hain kya.. I swear I will kick..

Oye rukh Vicky grabbed pulling her aside. He was grinning since the moment his eyes landed on his Bro's and would be bhabhi's  position but when Pooja took a step he realized wat they were looking at and wat his Pooja was trying to do. Pagal hain kya.. aisse koi disturb karta hain kya love birds ko.. dekha nahi kitne busy hain.

Busy.. you call them busy.. tats shit..

Yaar bokwas mat karo.. dekho waha he directed his finger at them slowly coming in front of the door. Dekho kitna acha pyar hain inka. Vicky nudged Pooja pointing at Maaneet who were lost in the kiss and their hands all over each other. Dekho.. aisa hota hain pyar aur humara he narrowed his eyes and snarled as if she was a weird lover who did not know wat love is kiss ki bhi ghinti hoti hain.

Acha Pooja smiled sweetly is this real love is? Vicky nodded seeing her smile and had butterflies in his stomach thinking tat finally his dumb head lover understood wat real love is. Tho pehle kehna tha baba. Vicky grinned showing his charming nature I would have not wasted so much of time..

Aahhh kaminiii aahhh Pooja smirked seeing him lying on the ground after her heavenly kick tat she gave him right on manhood tat she believed was excited too much after seeing her Di and Jiju romance.

Kamini... Handa... teri tho.. aaahhh kamini Vicky kept screaming grabbing his injured member trying to soothe the pain but Pooja ignored him and walked inside wanting to meet his Di right now.

Why did you yell? Geet parted hearing the scream does anyone yell while kissing?

Wat yell? Maan asked in confusion accident mera hua hain ya tear tat you started to get weird thoughts Jaan?

You just screamed and called me kamini.. I heard it. She pushed his hands away tat were trying to pull closer. Jaan I swear I'm not in a mood now for this bokwas of yours.. chalo jadli aao I can't stand this he said pointing at the hard budge.

But why did you scream haan.. why did you call me kamini Khuranna.  She asked drawing her brows together staring at him with her angry narrowed eyes.

When did I...

Diii they turned hearing the voice but next moment Maan was hiding behind Geet while his eyes looking out for his shirt tat was thrown away but next moment he screamed yelling at Pooja to get out  realizing his Geet was just in her inner slip and jeans. Get the hell out of here right now... outtt

Di how..

Kamini Pooja tujhe tho main.. ooops sorry Bhabhi Vicky turned realizing he just walked inside forgetting wat his Bro was up to with his lover. Why the hell.. pehno Maan grabbed Geet's shirt so fast tat he himself was shocked and threw it on Geet. Why the bloody hell you both are here.. aur yeh.. is this the way you just barge in?

Right.. but kya kare Jiju when you keep doors open I do tend to just barge in like this. Pooja narrowed her eyes smirking at them seeing Geet passing Maan's shirt after she pulled hers over her body. And mind it I just want to kill you both for the hell you both were doing.

Pyar kethe hain ushe kamini Pooja. Vicky growled hearing her words are you done bro and bhabhi.

Yeah you can turn now. Maan said and that very moment Vicky turned and glared at Pooja. Pyar ka meaning pata hain.. yeah I know you bloody idiot does not know it.. aur aaj ki harkat se tho pata hi chalta hain tat you don't understand the L of Love forget love.

Seriously Khuranna.. I knew you were dumb but itna dumb pata nahi tha. Vicky gritted his teeth trying to get back but Pooja was smarter than him. And you see I wish tat your wife kicks you harder then I kicked... tab asli pyar ka meaning pata chalta tujhe.

Meri Biwi tho tujhe... and he gulped seeing Pooja glaring at him as if she was all set to murder him right now.

Biwi tujhe.. wat did you just say Vicky. Maan questioned with his hips on his hands. Wat did I say Bro.. aap..

Don't fool me.. wat did you just say. He glared taking a step and seeing him like tat Vicky almost trembled but Pooja handled it for him. You brother thinks his the Hrithik Roshan Jiju and feels tat none can say no to him..pata hain he was boosting about it all the way and I just kicked him on his most treasured part.

Treasured part Geet's eyes wide understanding wat Pooja did and tats when her eyes landed on Vicky who was still holding his member. OMG... OMG... Pooja did you... I mean did you just kick his p****.

Jaannn Maan's eyed wide as she heard her say it. Wat did you say.. I mean..

Ab Pooja kicked his tho wat should I say and can't you see how he is holding it.. yaar you don't know how she kicks Maan.. ab tho Vicky for sure 1 month tak aise hi ghoomta rahega. Geet grinned as if she was telling him her biggest achievement while Pooja she was smirking and Maan along with Vicky stood with horror clearly visible on their face.

Bro.. yeh..

Forget it. Maan waved his hand shutting Vicky you truly deserved it but right now you both tell me wat the hell you both are doing.  Maan asked with slight anger as they disturbed their beautiful moments. Aur sharam nahi aati na tum dono ko.. how easily you both walked in.

Sharam ki baat hi mat karo Jiju. Pooja said and then turned at Geet aaj agar darji ne app dono ko aise dekha hota na Di tho sure he would have shoot you with his badhuk..

Shut up.. jab pyar hoga tab samajh aayega. Geet said but Pooja shrugged at her words while Vicky growled slightly from behind. He was hopeless and his Pooja was much more hopeless and knew tat it would take years to get her do wat she saw today but right now he had more important matters to handle.

Bro you and bhabhi are in another big problem.

Problem.. ab kya hua hain..

Dadima and Darji the great Hitler's joined their hands to part you away before you even put a ring. Vicky exaggerated with his eyes making him sound scarier. You see they made a deal for getting you marry to Priya Ranawat and Bhabi to Rohit Singh.

Wat Geet and Maan both yell together staring at Vicky with furious vexed eyes tat held determination to kill him if he was joking but he wasn't. Tats right Di.. humare Hitler's are much smarter then wat we thought... haath hi mila diya dono ne ab tho dhamka hoga for sure.

Maan.. ab..

Kuch nahi hoga. Maan pulled Geet in his arms trying to calm her down. He knew such matter scared her at times. He looked at Pooja and Vicky and they explained them wat they saw and heard and reached here to meet them so they could think on wat they do next.

Let's get to office first. Maan said after some time coz he did not want any more problems right now. He had to foil his Dadima's plan. Dad ki challenge sach mein khatranak hain Vicky and knowing Dadima she would win it by hook or crook.. aur yaha tho mujhe sirf crook hi crook deekhye de raha hain.

Haab Bro. Vicky agreed. Dadima ki tho main..

Kya main.. samne tho muh nahi kholta aur main keh raha hain.. ab chalo yaha se. He said walking out with Geet while Pooja smirked seeing Vicky's mouth wide open. How's your p**** darling..

Kisi.. wat.. Pooja smiled evilly seeing him staring at him. I asked how is your baby... dard ho raha hain.. massage do. She slowly caressed his face making him to feel good with her soft touches. Sachi kya.. will you make me feel good.

Haan tho.. aapki girlfriend hoon so I should think about you na. Pooja said so innocently and anyone hearing her right now would never believe tat she had just kicked him few minutes back.  Then why do waste time darling.. bahut dard ho raha.. nooo and he just ran seeing Pooja raising her knee all set to kick him. Tat was amazing Pooja.. aaj ke baad kiss ka bhi naam nahi lega she laughed at her own joke and walked out following others.

Jaan Maan called seeing Geet pacing his cabin. He could feel her restless but did not understand why. Jaan please calm down. He held her wrist and pulled her closer tell me wats the matter. Itni restless kyu ho.

Kuch nahi. She said trying to free herself but then Maan held her tighter. Bolo na baba kya hua hain.. ever since you heard it you have been like this.. bolo tell your Maan wats the matter. He asked cupping her face just like a mother questions her small baby who was upset and angry. You trust me na.. tho bolo baat kya hain.

Di hates Priya Di Jiju. Pooja answered seeing Geet gritting her teeth just like whenever Priya's name was taken in their family. She hates her to core Jiju.

But why.. as far as I know my Jaan is very close to all her cousin's na.. and Priya tho bhi tum logo  ke saath close hain. Maan said not understanding why she hated Priya. He had just met her once in some party and knew she belongs to belongs to one of the rich business family and is part of Geet's family.

She's a bitch Jiju.. she separated Di and..

Don't.. don't you dare speak about it Pooja. Geet warned pushing Maan away from her. Don't you dare even bring it up?

Geettt Maan gritted his teeth not coz he was angry but coz he could feel the restless, anger and pain in his Jaan tat he never ever felt. This was something tat was radiating through her and she had hidden it from him but today he could feel it. He could feel each and every cell of hers tat was in agony due to Priya. Wat are you hiding from me and I want to know it. Do you get?

I.. she..

Geet tell me wat

Shit who the hell is it now? Maan cursed hearing his mobile phone ring. He grabbed wanting to smash it but then seeing the name flashing he could not avoid the call as it was as it was from his client who was based in London. Why the hell is he calling now? Maan gritted his teeth and received the call but his eyes on Geet warning her to speak the truth or she has to bear his anger right now but suddenly he saw his Jaan's eyes turning red in anger as if she was all set to murder someone with it.

Kamini khutti saali kahi ki.. how dare she comes here? Geet gritted her teeth and Maan almost dropped his phone hearing his Jaan's Gundi voice. Aaj tho pakka mere haatho khoon hoga.. I swear..

Jaan.. Jaan wait Maan grabbed her before she would storm out and create a scene. He looked over Vicky and Pooja who sat watching the weird lovers in front of them. Leave me.. I swear aaj ya tho main yaa Darji rahenge...but ushe pehle yeh Priya Di jaayegi.. leave me Khuranna... I will kill her.. how dares she thinks she can take you away from me.. how dare she.. mere Bir bhai ko jheen kiya ushne.. but no anymore.. I won't let her take you away.. how dare..

Maan gulped down knowing tat it was impossible to tame his sherni when she was in the wildest avtar of her Gundi nature. Jaan..

Don't Jaan me.. dekho wala... woh dono Hitler's how dare they get tat bloody creature here... how dare she enters KC haan.. uski tho main.

Muh bandh karo and help me you idiots.. dekh nahi sakte kya volcano is about to erupt here. Maan glared at his would be SIL and Brother who grinned seeing him struggling to hold his untamed wild lover.

Leave me.. I said leave me Maan.. she won't take away wats mine... I won't let her.. she took my Bir Bhai but not anymore.. I will kill her even if she lays her eyes on you.. I swear I will kill her. Geet yelled seeing Priya walking as if she was the most beautiful girl along with her Darji and Dadima towards Maan's cabin. Her eyes furious while her boy infuriated wanting to kill her.

Bir Bhai Maan whispered the name and his eyes just stared at Geet. You mean Ranbir Handa (Geet's cousin). Geet stilled hearing the name. She had never taken his name coz Ranbir was Bir Bhai for her and just by hearing his name she was thrown into a pool of pain tat she had hidden deep inside her heart though Pooja was aware but not totally knowing wat actually was the reason.

Jaan Ranbir Handa..

Maan he instantly left Geet's hands hearing his name being called out. Dadima frowned seeing Geet so close to Maan. Her eyes narrowed at him while she accessed their proximity and seeing her staring at them like tat Maan instantly stepped closer greeting her. Dadima aap yaha.. I mean wat got you here?

Do I need a reason to meet my own grandson and visit KC Maan. Maan smiled and hugged his Dadima who still had her eyes on Geet who was trying to control herself.

Hello Dadima. Vicky stood greeting his Hitler so tat she would take her eyes off his Bhabhi who wasn't in a right state now. Nice to see you here after long.

I did not expect you in office this time Vicky. He grinned like a fool while Dadima glared at him. I too work in KC Dadima and since I did not have anything important I thought of helping Bro.. so you see m here.

And why is she here? Dadima asked pointing at Pooja who gave a sweet smile. Don't you have college Pooja? Annie tho college mein hi abhi tak.

We are besties Dadima but we don't share the same subjects.. and since I finished soon I thought of meeting Di and she called me here so tat we could leave together. Just some shopping Dadima. Pooja was at her best. She knew how to behave with Dadima coz she always visited KM and knew how to charm her. Dadima smiled at her but then she turned to look at Geet who was glaring at her Darji and Priya.

You don't seem to look very pleased to see your Darji and Priya Geet? Dadima asked seeing her still staring at them. She waited for some reply but then Geet just kept staring at Priya and unknown to others Priya enjoyed her. She enjoyed seeing Geet restless and helpless in front of her. Geet are you not happy to see your family here?

Na.. Dadima narrowed her eyes but then Geet quickly corrected herself. I'm happy but never imagined Darji over here. Dadima coughed hearing her reply while Darji he was nervous coz he knew his Geet was right. Na Darji main sahi hoon na.

Off course you are beta but ab tho Handa's and Khuranna's ek saath business kar rahe hain na and since I wanted to see you I could not wait.. tho chala aaya yaha. Darji tried his best to explain his visit and raste mein yeh Mrs. Khuranna mil gayi so you see the rest. Geet nodded but soon her anger multiplied hearing Darji say and Priya too wanted to meet you.. she needed some help you see.

Help Geet repeated the word and Priya smirked seeing her eyes. She knew Geet would not greet her but she would also greet her not wanting to  point at her Darji's upbringing who had always thought tat the younger once had to greet the elder's and since Priya was just a year other she had to follow the rules. Nice to see you Di.. how's everyone at home.

Priya

Good.. waise why did not you attend my birthday party.. you know everyone missed you especially Ranbir Bhai. Geet's heart hurt and Maan could feel it but he was helpless right now while Priya enjoyed knowing wat Geet was going through. He has promised me weekend with all cousins.. so I hope you are in.

I will try my best. Waise how come you needed my help. She asked not wanting to talk about Bir Bhai coz the more she hears about him the more it pains and she did not want anyone to know. Years passed by but none of their family members knew about it was only Pooja who knew. Yeah.. actually I wanted to ask you about she smirked again seeing Geet trying hard to control actually I thought why not celebrate Ranbir Bhai's birthday at the Geet Villa farmhouse this year.

Wattt

Tu chilla kyu rahi hain Geet. Priya asked getting all innocent while Pooja gritted her teeth. I was just suggesting it. I just came up with this awesome plan.. you see I don't want usual parties.. something nice and tats related to our childhood and since we all spent our holidays at Geet Villa in Mussoorie. You see Bhai would just love it.

But I don't think I..

Come on Geet.. don't be such a nerd.. you know Bhai hasn't been there for long so I just thought we all cousins would just celebrate his birthday there and give him a big surprise.. wat say Darji. She asked blinking her eyes while Geet prayed tat Darji denies coz she would not miss it. If she gives permission then she would be forced to attend the same and she would not be able to do.

Right Geet... Ranbir would be happy and you always wanted to give something special for your Bir Bhai na.. so why not this. Geet's eyes burnt but she did not show and seeing tat Maan stepped back from Dadima and looked at Geet. He used his eyes to talk to Geet and assured her tat everything would be right.

Then done... we'll have the party at Geet Villa. Priya was shocked as she was sure Geet would not agree but she did and now she could not change her plan. Ok then fine.

Come on girls you done then let's get you introduced to my Grandson Priya. Priya smiled sweetly at Dadima. She knew the reason why she was brought here as Darji told her tat Savitri Devi wanted her hand for Maan but he did not tell her tat Yash asked for Geet's. Maan meet Priya Ranawat.. and Priya this is my Maan.

I do know him Mrs. Khuranna.

Call me Dadima Priya. She smiled and Maan rolled his eyes hearing his Dadima being so sweet to someone whom she hardly knew. Everyone calls me tat so you too.

I do know him Dadima.. don't we Maan. She said forwarding her hand for a handshake. Remember we met at a party and had a great time bonding.

Yeah pure business Ms. Ranawat.. nice to see you again. Maan shook her hand while Geet growled from insides seeing the way Priya was holding her Maan's hand and Dadima and Darji smirked at each other. They looked at Priya who kept talking holding Maan's hand and seeing tat Geet was getting angry. She tried her best to get Maan away and finally her control broke and she ordered him Mr. Khuranna I think I was clear enough tat we don't have much time.. you see we need to submit the report tomorrow so could you get back to work.

Yes Ms. Handa. He gave small forced smiled to Priya who glared at Geet for distracting Maan unknown tat he wasn't listening to her but thinking of a plan to get his Jaan her her Bir bhai closer.

Why don't you join us for the dinner party tomorrow Priya. Dadim suddenly said making Maan to turn and stare at her. You see even the Handa's would be coming for the party.. its just a fund raising dinner party and I think even the Ranawat's are invited. Priya nodded and though she never attended such parties this party she would definitely attend coz now she wanted Maan at any cost seeing him working with Geet.

I will Dadima.. after all ab tho hum personally jaanthe hain na... so I will. Dadima smiled and looked at Darji making sure he gets her coz she had to introduce Priya to Yash and there itself she would ask her hand for Maan and then she would win the challenge.

So bye guys and yeah Maan will meet you tomorrow.. so lets continue out talk there.. bye. Maan just nodded cursing his Dadima who was smiling at Priya and giving looks to Darji. He wanted to strangle her but he could not coz he loved her so much tat he would die for her but now she was trying to get him hooked to Priya whom he never liked and plus now he got to know she hurt his Jaan.

So lets leave Mr. Handa.. let the kids work.. and haan don't forget about the party Maan.. you know na we need to attend it. Maan nodded as if he failed anytime. Though he hated coz it was all about high class and richness but since it was for a good cause he never missed it and always wanted his Jaan to attend but she always said tat she did not like them but somewhere he realized now why she did not coz Ranbir Handa would be there in such parties who just like him would come forward and help for raising fund and himself donate a large amount along with other activities tat helped in raising money for sick and poor people.

Precap: The fundraising... yaar Bhagbham honi zaruri hain na ab.. bhaut hua Hitler's ka game.

Do like and comment.

Next Update after 210+ likes with 20 pages comments.

NEXT : PART 24

Vinsh23 thumbnail
yeah yeah m firsttt.. : ******

me dusre thread me post kr rhi thi.. :)

waitinggg for update yeahhh.. :D
Vinsh23 thumbnail
sorry mene sadwich krdiya :(
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail