SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 22

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

so cute di... loved the phone convo like TOTALLY loved it!!!!!!i reread it a few times actually .
I love Mrs Sagar now.. I feel she is R&B's Bally she probably knows more about R&B's state of mind than II and there probably is a reason behind her telling R&B right after II's  visit. She has already seen them fight and probably knows whats in his mind so her small way to help i guess pura kayanath inhe milane mein laga hua hai 😳😳😳.

Now almost always i imagine what could happen next ..u bring on something bettter but in this case I imagined R&B returning early with a crystal eiffel tower and in her office ..seeing her office and stealing a sheet with doodles with 100 Rakshasan in it 😳 and Bally observing the 2 shell shocked crazy's and leaving them , II all pink and R&B with his trademark half smile and taking her to a special place to get the I missed you gift back 😳😳. Dekh mein tere FF ka OS likhti hoon 😆😆

THAT... Anu... would be a FIRST👏👏👏
THANKS VERY VERY MUCH😃
I am thinking how to make them have a "real" encounter u know... if he went to her cube with a gift then we would all know he likes her, if he saw her doodling HE would find out (in HER case, READERS already know, since she is such a liar and a motor mouth😆)

I want to keep his enigma intact AND have them make out... like they usually do
See if it were overseas they can get privacy ANYWHERE, but in Delhi? Only at someone's house😭 or a hotel... hotel is too creepy🤢 so I always make them "hang out" at one house or the other...
Hmmm... chal sochti hoon
How I can weave it
Originally posted by banana.ishra

Nishu superb kanna...best ever telephonic convo I have read till date...it was so romantic. h cd u write like this...brilliant ji...
waiting 4 ur next update...
adu enna sollvanga anubavichu yelutharathunu...kelvi patiruken first time atha feel panuren ..Kalakiteenga ponga...

Thank you BI
U know, naan anubavichu ezhudina, neenga ada apdiye padikka mudiyum, otherwise it will be like a documentary no?

As a reader YOU should feel the LUST/ANGER/PASSION/JOY/SYMPATHY... whats a love story without lust😳 so this was a "lusty" part😉
Originally posted by Nisha0604

ITS A BEAUTIFUL, THOUGHTFUL NOTE
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL in fact 😃

I am EXACTLY like you... I have a million things in my mind all the time, NO it doesnt have to make sense. DO NOT let anyone tell you how much thoughts you can have in your mind😡
Its very sweet of you to say that...I get 'itna mat soch' alot; maybe I bother ppl a lot with my non-stop blabbering... I'm II x 2 when it comes to talking 😉 

I have a trillion thoughts, women have super powers they can do unbelievable things and make it all seem easy. When we can be a wife, mother, employee, maid, neighbor, friend, daughter, student AND an author, we CAN HOLD A trillion thoughts😃
I don't know about other woman but you sure as hell do unbelievable things and make it seem easy 👏

I cry for everything, crying keeps us grounded... a sensitive person is a better human being than a wealthy one😃
You know I'm done being sensitive il like wealthy for some time now😉

Yes, its inching towards resolution... I DONT WANT IT TO EITHER. THIS is my job outside of my job, on some days I am more delighted with this job as well😆
You are lucky to have found such an amazing job outside job...Let's please settle for one thing once we are done with II and R&B you should start with a new one...maybe this time set abroad somewhere... I'm sure it will be as gr8 as this...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH😃
It took you 5 days to read? Wow... It is a LONG story then... huh!😳

Well I am glad you gave my creation such a huge chunk of time. Its priceless and I totally appreciate it
I will do my best to update it as quick as possible... Iactually only do this outside of work home and the kids... havent watched a single TV show, or a movie... well.. thats a lie, I watched Chris Hemsworth's  Blackhat on Sat night... but mostly I only write😳

Wow. You are such a great multitasker nisha. 😊
Your story has made me forget the original Raman and Ishu. Wonderfully addictive. 
And being an iyer myself.. Love the way you show glimpses of my culture! Keep rocking.😃😉
Edited by Aksh14 - 9 years ago

THAT... Anu... would be a FIRST👏👏👏
THANKS VERY VERY MUCH😃
I am thinking how to make them have a "real" encounter u know... if he went to her cube with a gift then we would all know he likes her, if he saw her doodling HE would find out (in HER case, READERS already know, since she is such a liar and a motor mouth😆)

I want to keep his enigma intact AND have them make out... like they usually do
See if it were overseas they can get privacy ANYWHERE, but in Delhi? Only at someone's house😭 or a hotel... hotel is too creepy🤢 so I always make them "hang out" at one house or the other...
Hmmm... chal sochti hoon
How I can weave it

true would be obvious.. but isnt it obvious to all of us that they are crazy about each other😳 .. Doesnt he know sort of she has fallen for him her body is giving it away right..
 but yes less obvious is sooo much fun to read ..i feel slowly they are unable to hide even from each other and when she sees him after this trip it sure is going to be one step closer..
will let you think of the next encounter.. on a different Note I am planning to buy a JC crew Tshirt for my husband 😆😆😆😆😆 ab kya karen R&B toh milne se raha might as well see one's husband in that form 🤣
Kollywood Gossip and Sartorial Advice
Part 111

Amma found her asleep... ASLEEP at 6:30 PEACEFUL, SMILING... her phone and ipad buried underneath her, as if she were cuddling it like a person...☺️
its quite UN Iyer like to be taking naps at dusk, so she was woken up amidst much complaining and loud crying, and was told "Chinna kozhandaya nee?"😡.."Are u a baby, get up and get busy, its 6:30, go sit down and practice"
She lay in bed sulking😭

"Arent u cold, why are u wearing a summer nightshirt?" "Only if u wear appropriate clothes u wont need the blankets, 
u can get out of bed, velila/outside its 15C and u are in ur summer shirt?"😉

I CANNOT TAKE IT OFF I TOLD HIM I AM WEARING THIS... WHAT IF HE RETURNS AT MIDNITE AND FINDS ME IN A FRUMPY SACK LIKE KURTA AND SALWAR OR SWEATS☺️

"Amma I am not cold" she sulked😡
"then why do u have ur covers up under the chin?" she demanded hands on hips😡
"Ishita wake up go wash up and light the lamp, and sit down to sing"
"No" she said
I SHOULD GET MARRIED ASAP. ATLEAST I CAN TAKE EVENING NAPS OR MID MORNING NAPS
ONLY IYERS HAVE WEIRD RULES ABOUT NAPPING
WHY CANT A GIRL CURL UP AND LAY IN BED... AND PLOT... ERMMM.. FANTASIZE😭

"Do u shave on the 4th day?"
"No"
"Sooner?" she asked, horrified, imagining the brutal bristles
He didnt answer that,He rubbed his hand over his chin/jaw 
"Thats BAD" she said hoarsely, removing the phone off her ear for a second..Imagining the needles pricking her skin
"Really?" his half smile
She groaned audibly.. helplessly

"Do u wear biz suits?"
"Mostly"
"What did u wear yesterday"
"Navy"
"With the red silk tie?" CMU event...
She imagined pulling his head down crushing the shiny red fabric..
"What will u wear tomorrow?" (SINCE U ARE LOUNGING IN YOUR SWEATS TODAY)
"I am confused, could use some good advice" ☺️

Sam is lucky, like Akka does she visit often?"
"too much" chuckling🤣
"how mean"😭
"Its 4 miles II" SHE CANT BE MISSING MALCHA MARG tone😲
"Tanmay is so wonderful, I bet he doesnt stop her"👏
I WANT A HUSBAND LIKE THAT😳
"Agree too nice"😈
"I would go every other night too"😈
"Every other year seems appropriate" he said softly☺️

GOOD GREIF... HE WONT LET HIS WIFE GO SEE HER LOCAL PARENTS MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR?
U WILL PROBABLY HAVE HER CHAINED TO THE BED, NAKED... RAKSHASAN☺️
THAT IDIOT WOULDNT WANT TO LEAVE U ANYWAY, IF U LOOK AT HER WITH THOSE SOULFUL EYES, AND TOUSLED HAIR
AYYO...😭😳

amma returned... "what is going on, yesterday you wouldnt stop cleaning the kitchen, today u are not ready to get off the bed?"
"Well a girl can change her mind" II said sullen
"Well I like the one from yesterday, that loves to cook and do some housework"
"Amma I think I know what I will do, I will marry a man with lots of money, I will just go to work and return home and lay in bed, 
kaila saapadu kudukkanum, I need a tray of food brought in" devilishly
"Oh seri, what else?"
"Then, I need a fresh set of sheets on my bed every night, bed WARM A irukkanum, the bed is too cold" II continued
"OK got it what else kanna"
"I dont want babies, u know that" II giggled
"Will u share ur bed or will the husband sleep in the outhouse?" Amma asked digusted, yanking the covers off before leaving the room
NO NO OUTHOUSE, I WANT HIM IN BED... EVERY NIGHT, EVERY EVENING... OR AFTERNOON WHEN I RETURN FROM WORK I WANT HIM TO AS WELL
I WANT HIM TO SWEET TALK ME, AND BE MEAN AND I WANT TO SULK AND I WANT HIM TO CAJOLE ME
She got off reluctantly... wore a pair of leggings... striped red ones, like candy cane... smiled at her legs...
And went off to help Amma, cleaned Periappa's room, sang two songs sitting there... just for him, fed him kanji 
and patted his head so he would sleep after giving him his meds, READ HIM BOOKS... like she did frequently, story books of every age
She would even read Tamil movie gossip to him
"Periappa, Prakash Raj wife a vittutaan, he left his wife" "Nayan and Prabhu Deva have split" "Nobody likes Vadivel anymore" "Linga flop"
Appa would wonder WHY she is so goofy🤣

Appa walked in smiling, seeing his baby... "How caring she is" he muttered
"Innikki sema starting trouble, she was ASLEEP when I came" Amma tattled
"Paavam Madhu kozhandai, let her take a nap, she never returns before 8 or 9, she probably doesnt know what 4 PM at home is"
II had texted both when she left work...

"Parents house should be a fun place, see we keep asking Vandu to stay, she only stays once or twice a year" Appa complained sadly
"Ivalum Delhi paiyyan daan venum solra, she also only wants a Delhi boy" Amma agreed😭
"If they live in another city or country they would come by for two or three weeks atleast" Appa said😳
"I suspect this one with fight with her husband and come here every other night"😆
"I am afraid of that too Madhu, we may have spoilt her too much, even if there is such a thing"
"We let her be, because Vandu left 12 ish years ago.. she was in 1st year? now she is out of control" Amma scolded
"Vandita was married and pregnant at 27"
"Idoda kozhandai eppo paapomo, when will we a baby from this brat" Appa whined
"Left to her she will convince her husband, they should live childless" Amma added doobam, added fuel..😈
"She needs a smart strong manipulative man, just like she is" Appa said ina  whisper
"Our Iyer boys? Hmmm" Amma almost said "Impossible"
"WHY NOT? Dont say like that, Subbu was a useless that couldnt look beyond his Amma, Sree? Sree was just too nice,
 ival mechuttu poyitta avana(its a tamil expression equated to herding cattle, which means a smart cookie), she just didnt take him seriously"
"Finding that someone that will give her a good fight. Nanna strict a irukkanum 
illena romba polladadu idu, he should be a shrewed man, otherwise this one will start dominating" Amma fantasized her daughter being "handled" appropriately👏😈
ONE CAN ONLY WISH... ONLY WISH...

"we gave her too much freedom"
"Not really, she is not like some 25+ year olds"👏😳
"Yes she is a good kid... but has too much pidivadam, adamant"😳

Later that night, staying up as usual...
She sent a link to the unknown number
http://www.colorcombos.com/choosing-the-right-colors-for-mens-suits-and-ties-article.html
Deliberately misunderstanding his word "advice"😈

A Flipkart shipping notification/receipt for the following book popped in
http://www.amazon.com/(Reading)Between-Lines-Unconscious-Everyday-Conversation/dp/0306460092☺️

Yeh dil mange more:))

OMG! You dedicated the convo part to me, I love you. And I'm in love with that part. On my way from agra to Delhi I kept reading and rereading it. 3 hours my eyes were on my phone. I was "shaking like a leaf" while reading it, literally. Her arms on her forehead, covering herself with the blanket was all so natural. Thank you thank you thank you.  I'm not very good with words I hope you understand my feelings,  ironically I'm an editor.
Originally posted by modernfamily

OMG! You dedicated the convo part to me, I love you. And I'm in love with that part. On my way from agra to Delhi I kept reading and rereading it. 3 hours my eyes were on my phone. I was "shaking like a leaf" while reading it, literally. Her arms on her forehead, covering herself with the blanket was all so natural. Thank you thank you thank you.  I'm not very good with words I hope you understand my feelings,  ironically I'm an editor.

Reading you are an editor and not good with words, just cracked me, people in this train are giving me looks 😆
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Reading you are an editor and not good with words, just cracked me, people in this train are giving me looks 😆

Heres another shocker
I am an ACCOUNTANT