wat r dey trying to show!? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Look Roshni and Sid both are right at their place...Roshni being Siddharth's wife , she deserve to know his identity so she felt cheated and reacted like that...Sid who at his place didn't want to lose Roshni tht's why he lie so he is also right from his side...now if u think another way..then Roshni and Sid both are wrong ...as in past everytime Sid was trying to reveal his real identity Roshni used to show immense hate for rich people and wishes to be in a poor family so sid just take a wrong way to fulfil his love's wish now the fault of sid that' prove him also wrong is that to hide 1 lie he start to lie in every situation making it seem like a full proof plan to cheat Roshni!! At the end means both are wrong and right in their respective places ,,,...it just take to view from each one perspective ...and what really holds importance is the love of Sid and Roshni for each other which will united them ,,it is the test of true love ..! 
P.s : it's my first post on this forum sorry didn't mean to offence anyone ,,,it's just my pov!Hv a gud day 😊
Originally posted by Looshika

Look Roshni and Sid both are right at their place...Roshni being Siddharth's wife , she deserve to know his identity so she felt cheated and reacted like that...Sid who at his place didn't want to lose Roshni tht's why he lie so he is also right from his side...now if u think another way..then Roshni and Sid both are wrong ...as in past everytime Sid was trying to reveal his real identity Roshni used to show immense hate for rich people and wishes to be in a poor family so sid just take a wrong way to fulfil his love's wish now the fault of sid that' prove him also wrong is that to hide 1 lie he start to lie in every situation making it seem like a full proof plan to cheat Roshni!! At the end means both are wrong and right in their respective places ,,,...it just take to view from each one perspective ...and what really holds importance is the love of Sid and Roshni for each other which will united them ,,it is the test of true love ..! 
P.s : it's my first post on this forum sorry didn't mean to offence anyone ,,,it's just my pov!Hv a gud day 😊

yeah... agreed dear😊
Sid also tried so many times before but can't able to do and he's also worrying for his mistake now and Roshni is also right in her place😊
their love they hold for each other will unite them at any cast👍🏼
Originally posted by madhuharini

yeah... agreed dear😊
Sid also tried so many times before but can't able to do and he's also worrying for his mistake now and Roshni is also right in her place😊
their love they hold for each other will unite them at any cast👍🏼

Fan should support both rather than dividing the fandom ...Sid is right at his place and Roshni is right at her ..eventually they wil be united as their love is true...Thanks for agreeing with me 
Originally posted by Looshika

Fan should support both rather than dividing the fandom ...Sid is right at his place and Roshni is right at her ..eventually they wil be united as their love is true...Thanks for agreeing with me
fst of all wc here...n m totally agree wid u...n cz of few mad ppl fandom can b duvided! So jst to clear dat i posted... :))) we love "SidNi":D
Originally posted by zoopassion

K.. i didn't know that😕 That may be a minority. People who have seen the show from the beginning won't blame Roshni😊
even i thought the same and also once the ppl knows the real value of nia's acting skills will never bash if they bash it would be because they cant get such equivalent actress so for that they keep out of frastuation they will bash nia poor ppl dont have any choice and they are blind ppl too so v wont have any problem but without reason if they bash nia means we all niaholics will show the power of our fanarism to them