Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashmitaa

I too miss harshad yaar..!! looking great in these pics..I still remember ..he looked awesome..real hottie..in splitsvilla..and yes..I like KV too..he is equally hndsm..!!

Harshad was always a great looker, manna parega!!

And KV yaa he is my fav but now im thinking he will be too old to portray a college student 
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dushturain

ooo i saw this hottie in fanaah...ya he is cool!! nice choice!!!👏

He is hot but a bit rough looking for a clg guy... Also I think his ackong is worst than abhishek... Just my opinion... :)
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: arathim

A letter to harshu...

Come back...or you will lose your Mukti forever...usse Ishq Wala Love ho raha hain yaar...!!!!
And Dhruv's getting new new ideas every day w.r.t your little sis...!!!
I am sure you  will want to have a Fist-Fist talk with Him...!!!!
Nandhu ka revenge bhool gaya ithna jaldhi...Soha is taking that too from u...

So cm back Harshu...

This post dedicated to my Dearie Dhushtu...!!!!!!!

awww🤗🤗🤗 arathi you are my sherni, I just absolutely loved how you stand for me  last  night and fought back everyone!!!my #soulsistah!!

can't wait for tomorrow for the promise u made me😉 YIpppieee!! 
DIE chudail  DIE!! jal jal k rakh ho ja!!

you know sometimes I  wonder did Harshad  ever loved Mukti?? he was really worried about her when she was attempting suicide..his character was grey till then, but then it turned completely black... Do we have no hope for him to turn good???😭

Edited by dushturain - 9 years ago
Chickee thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

He is hot but a bit rough looking for a clg guy... Also I think his ackong is worst than abhishek... Just my opinion... :)

erm ... did you see the college guys who were troubling navya and held naandu's hand ... they were like passed out of college 53 years ago only!!

and ab humey acting naahi chahiyey ... he needs to just look totally hot!! BASS ... that is my only requirement ... and if Abhi dies then Mukti kay saath hot hian yeh!!!

😳
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chickee

erm ... did you see the college guys who were troubling navya and held naandu's hand ... they were like passed out of college 53 years ago only!!

and ab humey acting naahi chahiyey ... he needs to just look totally hot!! BASS ... that is my only requirement ... and if Abhi dies then Mukti kay saath hot hian yeh!!!

😳

You still want harshad with mukti???😲
Hot and tall coz he has to challenge manik face to face... I never thought I will say this but I miss abhishek as harshad eventhough his acting sucks his chemistry with other actors were good esp krissan and charlie
Edited by spnfan - 9 years ago
ushak9 thumbnail
Good Post. One thing is for sure, I really find him too hot.. He is the best next to Parth in looks as well his acting skills are also good. I hope u guys will agree with me on this..
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chickee

😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣omg  exactly the guys who were misbehaving with navya specially the one who held  Nandini's hand the blue t shirt  wala Manik bashed..he was atleast  45 years old...and his expression🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this is so uncanny Chickee, the things we both notice🤣🤣🤣 it must be our  diaper connection...

this mohit abrol is not that old, he was playing the role  of a medical student already, classmate of ranbir, CAbir's twin brother, So he is  just of perfect age!!

banda hot hona chahiye bas!! we are gonna hate him anyways but  atleast we should feel sukoon looking at his face
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushak9

Good Post. One thing is for sure, I really find him too hot.. He is the best next to Parth in looks as well his acting skills are also good. I hope u guys will agree with me on this..

U liked Harshad's acting skill?? 😲 u must   be  his biggest fan!! yes show us some love!!👏👏👏
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

You still want harshad with mukti???😲
Hot and tall coz he has to challenge manik face to face... I never thought I will say this but I miss abhishek as harshad eventhough his acting sucks his chemistry with other actors were good esp krissan and charlie

I dont want Harshad with Mukti...Abhimanyu will live 100 years and mukti will be with him. I want Harshad to repent and be sorry and redeem himself and be with Navya...

or he can be Manik's   step dad and marry Nyonika 😆😆😆

or he can even join hands with Soha and  end up with her🤢🤢 after all they both are fixated on Manik.😉
arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dushturain

🤣omg  exactly the guys who were misbehaving with navya specially the one who held  Nandini's hand the blue t shirt  wala Manik bashed..he was atleast  45 years old...and his expression🤣

this is so uncanny Chickee, the things we both notice🤣🤣🤣 it must be our  diaper connection...

this mohit abrol is not that old, he was playing the role  of a medical student already, classmate of ranbir, CAbir's twin brother, So he is  just of perfect age!!

banda hot hona chahiye bas!! we are gonna hate him anyways but  atleast we should feel sukoon looking at his face

Thum log Bhaavnaon ko samjho yaar...mera nahi cvs ka LOL...!!!

Unhone uss Saand ko issliye khada kiya varna koyi aur hotha tho Nandhu khudh hi Punch maar dhethi doosre hath sa...Saand hain issliye Manik ki zarrorath padi...Samjhe ladkiyon...!!!😊