afsana pyar ka2 sorryyy page 17

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys.. i luv this fanfic and i got a request from rima791 to contine.. i no rima i told u no but i thought im free.. m gonna end it soon but still.. hope u guys like it. if not tell me.. i am a reader and this is my first time continueing or even writing.. the link to the first part is... afsana pyaar hai 1 hope u like it......

angad and kripa are packing because they have to go back home. naina called them back because they were throwng a party in honor of karthic and mishti..

angad and krpa got back safely and was happy to see everyybody.

its time for the party...   now we see everyone dancing, the men were talking about busines and the women were gossiping(wat else can rch women do.lolz)..they are all waiting for mishti. cuz we see karthic and he looks mindblowing(not as much as angad cuz nobodyy else can o and their wearing watever u want them to)...
angad sings a romantic song for kripa..   (make one up cuz i dunno).. mishti is coming down and aliya and krpa are bringing her. everyone stares at her except angad cuz he is lost in krpa's beauty.

mishti and karthic put their rings on eachothers fingers.. angad and krpa are so happyy cuz they no m-k luv eachother just like they luv eachother.. everyone is happy except aliya... she is proud of them but is sad cuz she luvs prithvi and seeing them happy just reminded her of him..

the engagement is over..

ill try continueing tomorow.. kk.. Edited by brainychild92 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
o and if anyone knows how to change the title please tel me.. this title is suppose to be AFSANA PYAAR HAI 2 not 1

thankxx
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey...i always see u comment other ppl and now im gonna b the one to comment u! lol..

im going to go read the first parts...and hten ill comment bac here.

btw- u change it by clickin ght edit button on ur post {the first one} and editing hte title...jus change watever u need to change.

x3
Prakriti 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prakriti

hey...i always see u comment other ppl and now im gonna b the one to comment u! lol..

im going to go read the first parts...and hten ill comment bac here.

btw- u change it by clickin ght edit button on ur post {the first one} and editing hte title...jus change watever u need to change.

x3
Prakriti 😊

lolz.. ur rite prakriti.. and thankx for telling me how to edit.. 😃   im embarressed i didnt know before 😳 😳

il continue sooonn.. jjust wait and see
mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome part 👏 👏 👏 cont soooooooon 😊 😊 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
2 year later!!!!

Karthic and Mishti are maried and have one daughter, Sur-1 yr- apple of khanna famlys eye. Aaliya and Josh are now engaged.
After Karthic and Mishti got engaged, they got busy with their love life and Angad and Kripa too were bsy were their lifee. They were bzy with their concerts and all. Ali and Josh were left out and hung and gradually fell in love..
their mariage is in couple of days and the house is crazy
flashback to the engagement..
J: aliya, are u okay?
Aa: yea josh..
J: its such a happy occasion and ur hear so sad.
Aa: josh, maybe u never knew but i have alwayz loved prithvi. all my life. now everybody has somebody excpet me. i was okay with him being with kripa because i knew i could see him but now.. and she starts crying
J:calm down aliya. i know exactly how u feel. i had someone in my life too... her name was simone. she was everything i could imagine. the only problem was she had cancer. she never told me. she just got weaker and weaker and one day, she died!!i know exacly wat ur feeeling...
flashback over:
Aliya: i cant believe how close we have become..
Josh: i cant either.. all i know now is that i love u and i alwayz will
Aliya: but josh.. i know i luve u but will u b able to love like u loved simone.. even after knowing i had someone in my past.............
Josh.. CHUP!!! dont u ever bring prithvi up.. he is ur past and i know that.. past cant be changed but the future is the future.. and in the future, there is only me and u.. NOT SIMONE AND NOT PRITHVI!!!!!
Aliya: soryy josh.. kaan pakrai... ill never bring this up again..   I LVE U!!
Josh: i do too and always will
Angad: now if ur romantic moments are over... josh u have to go and do some prepz.. mom's calling u!!!
Aliya: ANGAD!! u and kripa go over this so dont!!!
Angad: Aliya darling, if u have forgoteen let me be the first to remind u we are married!!!! shaadi sai pehle ye nahi chalta tha!!!!!!
Aliya gets embarresed and pushed both of them out of her room..

aliya is kripa's friend..

next scene:
we see a guy come down a plane saying.. IM BACK!!!!

pleasee commentt!!! if u dont ill think nobody is reading and i wont continue!!!!!!!Edited by brainychild92 - 17 years ago
mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome part 👏 👏 👏
i wonder who is that guy.i hope its not prithvi.
cont soon 😊 😊 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
yyaar.. i cant continue until friday or saturday.. i hope u guys understand.. thankxx for the patience. but im a high school student and most of u can probably predict how hard that is..

brainychild92 thumbnail
here i think ive got it.....

Everyone is geting readdy for the engagement and the girls are teasing aliya just like the guys are teasing josh..

on teh other hand the guy comes out and says IM BACK!!

couple hours later...

the guest are here. everyonez dancing. then ak come on stage
AK: today we am proud to say that our friends are geting married!! so lets start this ceremony!

someone: NOT SO FAST!!!
everyone looks back and are crazy suprised.. especially damini 😉

aliya is shocked and quietly says prithvi!!!!

prithvi goes to aliya and says.. yes babe im back..
he puts his arms around her. josh is about to cry when...

aliya pushes prithvi's hand off her and goes to josh. she shouts at prithvi: dont touch me!! u left me for 2 yrs and now u calmly say ur back!! how could u. when i needed u the most, then whre were u.. not anymore prithvi! now im josh's.
prithvi says no u areent..
aliya says wait and.. she slips the ring on josh and josh does the same.. she showz prithvi her hand and says LOOK.. NOW I AM JOSH'S!!!

now damini and mishti are as lost as possible!
damini speaks up and says: wat is going on here. she asks everyone and then goes to kripa..
she is wayyy too lost to talk.   angad is too lost thinking that he may loose kripa to prithvi but when the paj quaral goes he is stunned.. he is thikning. huh 😕 😕

angad and damini yell: WIL SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WAT IS GOING ON!!!!!

kripa gets out of it and says: i never luved prithvi and vice versa.. mishti heard prithvi saying i love u to me and thought thats wat he wants but the truth was he was only practicing... for aliya
angad, i wanted to tell u but then i was afraid u would regret marrying me, considering u only married me because of prithvi's death...
angad: 😡 😡 dont u ever say that kripa!!!! u shuldve told me but i know how u must feel.. its okay.. i love u and always will but u gotta promise me that no more secrets..
K: i promise angad,, i promise.

damini is shell-shocked and mishti is sad she took it all wrong..

kripa at the time is still crying and hugging angad.. she lets go of him and falls unconcious.. everyone forgets everything and takes her to the hospital!
the guest go home thinking/predicting wat is gonna happen next.

okay so ill continue later.. kk.. im gonan need atleast 6 comments to continue and some good ones.. k.. not just continue soon.. atleast make me feel that u guys are reading this and liking it.. well i gotta go to my lil bro's soccer match.. kk.. so please comment!!!and be the guest and prediict wat will happen next..
brainychild92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: unum ali

Great Part

thankxx 😛