stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching today's episode i was left in tears. and these tears were for both Roshni and Sid...I would just like to say even though Roshni and her family got most of the problems...Sid is in pain,

1. His sister will marry his arch enemy
2.His mom is mental,she wrecked his life for hi arch enemy
3.His wife family are homeless because of his mom and they hate him
4.Roshni the love of his life does not want to see his face
5. Everything he work so hard to build with Roshni family is all in pieces 
6.No one understands him and wants too listen his side of the story

These are just some of Sid pain...I really do not like to see our happy Jamai in this sad state...and i really hope he can get a handle on things and convince everyone how innocent he is and how demonic Rajvver and Kritika are 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid will have to dig deep cause the love if his life isnt't with him plus his mom has done a 360.this battle will be long and harder than when he first had to deal with DD alone.I know he wont give up tho,he did it once and wil do it again.
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajveer talks about handling the business,does he remember Raj Khurana hate him and is part owner to that company,for all i care Rajveer can take Simran half for her stupid behaviour.the battle has started now and it will be interesting to see how Siddarth Khurana save his family and his in laws and im sure if he need to let Simran khurana have it he wont hesitate.
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the begining episodes, we saw a happiest, free-tension, slight childish and over pet(to his parents) Sid... But now, everthing turns upside down...
Sid's shoulder having so many burdens and now have to face it all alone and to sort out things😊
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's a sad state of affairs but as sad as it is, this is the price Sid has to pay, this is the consequences of the many lies he told, even if it was with good intentions in mind. Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Sid dug an unfathomable pit of lies and fell into it and is suffering dire consequences. He'll soon mop up those tears and get over it.