Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: LEO88

Imagine if kareena said that😆

Imagine reading the whole article and not two lines taken out of context😆
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Didn't kareena say she was disappointed when Imtiaz didn't take her in lak? Gah Deepika. 
I knew the help people thing was her new shizz. So predictable. 

Hmm I seriously have no idea about LAK. I thought she said something about the CE sequel. ðŸ˜• 
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Like ,happy birthday Katrina.: p
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Karo: Like how certain roles allow you to be yourself, does social media allow you to be the person you really are and do you use that as a platform for what you really want to say?

Deepika: No, not really. I don't rely on social media to get across or clarify, if that's what you are asking. There is a lot of s**t everyday, but I don't really take to social media to clarify because it requires too much effort and energy (smiles).

Karo: But don't you have to stop yourself from Instagramming some awesome food you've just eaten?

Deepika: No, I like to keep a lot of things very private. I don't feel the need to share every aspect of my life or wake up every morning and announce to the world how I'm feeling today. I don't think that's important.

Excerpt from: http://www.telegraphindia.com/1150120/jsp/t2/story_9169.jsp

This girl is so fake🤢, if she wants to keep her feelings to herself then why shouting about your fake depression. And she's the last person in the industry who's private. She even likes to talk about others people's personal lives and weddings

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I do not believe you Deepika, your PR did not become famous just like that. 
SoreloseR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

^You make it sound like she is talking about Imtiaz's upcoming films when she meant it in a totally different way.

Priyanka: Nothing like bungee jumping or swimming with sharks?

Deepika: I have done it all! I have jumped out of a plane, I have gone scuba-diving, and I have swum with the sharks. I can give you the cliched answer of I hope I get to work with so and so' or I hope Imtiaz signs me for his next movie again' because when he didn't take me for Rockstar, I was really disappointed! (Laughs, as Imtiaz grins sheepishly) So, those professional things are always there. I think, currently, what I am working on right now, with the little influence that I might be able to have on people's lives, is to be able to help people. I think that's where I am at right now. 

Dissect the sentence,,,.
She says she can give cliched answers and goes on to give examples: I can give you the cliched answer of I hope I get to work with so and so' or I hope Imtiaz signs me for his next movie again

but after that she is talking to him normally again: because when he didn't take me for Rockstar I was really disappointed. That's why Imitiaz smiles "sheepishly"

Either way, she is sending a message to Imitiaz.

Edited by SoreloseR - 9 years ago
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Passive aggressive way of lobbying. 

Exactly. I have to say though she has a very smart way to lobby for roles than say Kareena. Deepika makes it seem like a joke so you don't end up calling her desperate and what not. 

PS can we expect Sonam bashing Deepika about what she's saying in this interview. ðŸ˜†  Am waiting for Sonam's reply. 

And why is she disappointed she wasn't casted for  Rockstar rather than Highway. Ranbir factor? 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: LEO88

Imagine if kareena said that😆

Kareena Kapoor: yes imtiaz i am LITTLE upset you didn't cast me again

check this out sweet: video ko fast forward karr...@ 1:57 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Sk3LWbHk

and it didn't stop there, she went on and on about not being cast opposite saif for his love aaj kal. there were rumors about dips being not treated well on the sets of lak, cos budha saif was pissed all the time. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: briahna

Kareena Kapoor: yes imtiaz i am LITTLE upset you didn't cast me again

check this out sweet: video ko fast forward karr...@ 1:57 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Sk3LWbHk

and it didn't stop there, she went on and on about not being cast opposite saif for his love aaj kal. there were rumors about dips being not treated well on the sets of lak, cos budha saif was pissed all the time. 

Budha saif was flying too high that time

Now he would treat her very well if she ever agrees to work with him considering he is finished now
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoreloseR

Dissect the sentence,,,.
She says she can give cliched answers and goes on to give examples: I can give you the cliched answer of I hope I get to work with so and so' or I hope Imtiaz signs me for his next movie again

but after that she is talking to him normally again: because when he didn't take me for Rockstar I was really disappointed. That's why Imitiaz smiles "sheepishly"

Either way, she is sending a message to Imitiaz.

Exactly. And people are saying we are reading out of context. Why would Imtiaz grin sheepishly if he didn't know what she meant. LMFAO