Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I hate to hate you raman...

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why raman??  why raman???  
I never choose to take a side ever between raman and ishita...  but today I might not choose ishita but I m against raman... 
First I thought he was acting and he was trying to get the real face of shagun out...  but..  no I was wrong 
He was acting he was getting blind again for adi...  I still felt for him thinking he is forced to choose between his love for ishita and Adi...  
Again I'm wrong...  he has made his choice...  and he has chosen adi over ishita...  it hurts but that's the reality...  he has done enough damage to his and ishitas relationship...he has successfully broken all his vows... 
Actually I'm trying to relate to the raman that we are seeing now...  he is not the raman I have known.. .  it's not about always choosing ishita...  it's about facing the truth...  he told off ishita from framing a illusion in adi s mind...  what is he doing now???  really!!  I thought he wanted adi to accept ishita as his wife...  ab toh lagta that raman is lost gone...  Raman you hurt me most...  I lost all my hope with the precap..  "jaisa tu chahega waisa hi hoga..  mein Teri mama ke saath hi pooja karunga " 
How could you raman??  I could not believe my ears... I repeatedly watched the precap online to accept that line of yours...  I don't know the man on screen...  I hate for saying that...  ruhi I love you...  you are the only one who lives ishita truly and selflessly... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes and people were blaming Ishita so much in mani track. But other than her calls and warm behaviour to a long lost friend, she did not do anything immoral or unethical! here Raman has lost it totally. I am okay if he still loves Shagun and prefers even her to ishita. But then he should not have made those stupid promises to her. Now he will pay appa's debts and be mahaan again. Raman can only solve money problems. How can he forget what Adi and Shagun are like? How can he forget what he said to ishita just 5 mins ago? Looks like he just wants to keep ishita happy so that she happily tolerates whatever he does with Adi and Shagun! Its like a bribe, his heart does not tell him to do anything for ishita, its just a bribe from a MCP!😡