Pakistani Serials

Meray Khuda (HumTv) - Agha Ali, Sumbul Iqbal, Javed Sheikh

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

MERAY KHUDA

Hum Tv - Coming Soon

Starring: Agha Ali, Sumbul Iqbal, Javed Sheikh, Kunwar Arsalan, Seemi Pasha, Humayun Ashraf, Saba Faisal and Others.

Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Reserved Promos
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh my god our rukhsar couple is back...Yahoo
Luv th whole cast

Sumbul looking so pretty as a bride
Wow gozs costumes n jewellery
Luv th name too
May b it will replace mehram
sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby - LOL i saw 2 promos of the show yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and today so some new pics so i thought ill make the thread as the promos are out so most likely will start soon and as soon as i saw promos i new you would have gone MAD!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› Really you think ? oh yh someone was saying only 5 epis of Mehram left!! :O if thats true then yh it might :)
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant wait for this show :)
sofiaax thumbnail
@Afreen - awww it should start soon as promos are out ;D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Abby - LOL i saw 2 promos of the show yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and today so some new pics so i thought ill make the thread as the promos are out so most likely will start soon and as soon as i saw promos i new you would have gone MAD!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› Really you think ? oh yh someone was saying only 5 epis of Mehram left!! :O if thats true then yh it might :)

Lol u know me so well Sofia...hahaha...indeed I m super excited given Sumbul is looking so damn goz in th first look...I came across on set pics of aghas other shw in ARY with Sonia Hassan but never saw these pics u posted...I m seeing these all for the first time...didn't even know th name
this shw is my only hope as in th othr shw with Sumbul affan sad news is they r not paired together...Sumbul is with feroze k n affan is with rabab in that show...even in aik pal Sumbul affan are not paired...ufff...thank God agha Sumbul get shows together
sofiaax thumbnail

Lol u know me so well Sofia...hahaha...indeed I m super excited given Sumbul is looking so damn goz in th first look...I came across on set pics of aghas other shw in ARY with Sonia Hassan but never saw these pics u posted...I m seeing these all for the first time...didn't even know th name
this shw is my only hope as in th othr shw with Sumbul affan sad news is they r not paired together...Sumbul is with feroze k n affan is with rabab in that show...even in aik pal Sumbul affan are not paired...ufff...thank God agha Sumbul get shows together
[/QUOTE]

indeed i do๐Ÿ˜Ž yh Sumbul is looking good๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh yh Maamta๐Ÿ˜‰ i was gonna make a thread for that to but its too early for that and the other show which has Sumbul/Feroza/Affan and Rabab the promos not out and thats why didnt make๐Ÿ˜†im waiting for the Tum Se Mil Kay very much i wanna see Sumbul&Feroze together๐Ÿ˜ƒ awww i get what you mean๐Ÿ˜Š hopefully Sumbul&Affan will come tgoether๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
sofiaax thumbnail
ive been updated with the set pics ๐Ÿ˜‰ these are from Sumbul's Facebook and Instagram pages :D Btw there was some more pics of Agha and Sumbul but Agha is playing a pool wala or something๐Ÿ˜• i mean i wasnt sure if from this serial as in the promos he hates her again๐Ÿ˜† but maybe later he might go and makeup with her ... it was villlage type scene ... thats why didnt post ... there looks are modern so far what they have shown ... shall i post here ??
sofiaax thumbnail
updated pg 1 moreee pics ๐Ÿ˜‰