The painful war within had to be won
For aana to tha hi, as they are already one

Mehandi laga ke rakhna, no matter how many times
He'll marry her again, to say Now, you're mine'

Welcome to BFTP Thread #29
Mehandi, haldi, sangeet, treats in line
Passionate times, trusts regained
Plans of Dadi & Shyam flop again

suddenly in the middle of a lot of colour and custom and ritual a beautiful thing happened. love spoke... once more. it said quietly to a girl torn between tradition and beliefs deep seated and an overwhelming love that so wanted to be expressed, that it was alright... it was okay. she could listen to her heart and go with what it said. the girl who never had a problem with hearing her heart's words grew immensely as she heard its deepest whispers, without fearing a thing. hum samajhte hain, she murmurred, hume bharosa hai... aap pe... aapke pyaar par. with that she brought down the barrier she had felt she had to create one night. and so, on this night before she married arnav singh raizada with all the rituals and customs as she seemed to have wished for, before those pheres for which she completely, and i feel unjustly, rejected his love, his desire, his heart one evening, she allowed him to make love to her... and didn't hold back. she understood a relationship beyond its physical markings. i hope she understood, she had been married all along. the man who loved her would never denigrate her as a woman... if he had to, he had enough opportunities, not one was taken. ipk has given us many firsts, it has treated us with respect more often than not. i felt respected as a viewer when it took an adult view of sex and its place in the deepest relationship we enter, that between a man and a woman who love, ritual or no ritual. i am always amazed at the startling turns to honesty, great sense, absolute art and beauty ipk takes all the time. exhilarating. looking forward to episode 348. oh and that dance  and that chudail hunt, classic.

Credits: Arnav Khushi and BFTP Gif banners are made by Katelyn. The audio is also put together by Katelyn. The Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? banner is by .ArshiHamesha.. The opening lines and welcome poem are penned by DurgaS. lazychick.maria has designed the BFTP Thread #29 banner. Blast notes are by indi52. The main posts are created jointly and in collaboration by .ArshiHamesha., DurgaS, indi52 and Katelyn.

EPISODES

To be posted on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 8pm IST.

Please scroll down for Rules, Index and a Remarriage.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

marry me?

arnav singh raizada ko kissi ladki se koi faraq nahin padta! hum bhi    

aap se nafrat karte hain... jitni aap karte hain usse kahi zyada! kyunki

aapse koi pyaar kare aap isske layak hi nahin hain, mr. raizada!!

of course, faraq padta hai, dammit! kyun?? kyun faraq padta hai??

kyunki-! baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin, baat hai yakeen ki hai. khushi,

tumhe ek kitaab likhni chahiye, romantic moments bigaadne ke sau

tarike by khushi kumari gupta!... singh raizada! aaj main khushi ko

batakar rahoonga, mujhe kyun faraq padta hai! khushi, i love you.

hum bhi aapse i love you dammit!

BY: ArshiHamesha

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart , through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty which captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you, envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved for ever...Like Arnav and Khushi...

Their marriage was just like their life , encountering with different challenges which showed the way to their heart which always beats with the same rhythm and that heart shows Arnav the way to Khushi Always .These challenges were beaten badly and if you ask me became the reason showing them the path of eternal love within their hearts...

Their wild confession Dammit!!! ...

Acceptance of Hearts with pride...Where there is no room for remorse or sorry.

A promise to make you mine...but ask your heart that you are mine or not

Roca...This world around me has been stopped since you have become my world.

Mehndi Mubarak...Our hearts and souls are in this together ,Our faith and trust in each other has defeated all the evil..

Your are a color of My life.I can't live without you and so can you.

Sangeet: You are my pride and I want you to be my Bride.Will you?...Yes I will...
An acceptance in front of the world...

Intertwined Souls: All these Rituals and customs have no meaning .Khushi finally understands the meaning of Krishna and Radha's relationship deeply and submits completely her faith in her Arnavji...Two souls join together under stars.

Wedding : Arnav makes a late entry but fulfills all the rituals and customs and crosses every hurdle to make his Khushi ..his...
After wedding khushi wants to say i love u to arnav but arnav completes it and kisses her on forehead and hugs her..😳..and they take blessing ...everyone bless them and he takes khushi's hand and finally takes her , their home...😊 takes her their room...their poolside...their eternal heaven...
                 "itni bhi chot nahi lagi hai ki apni biwi ko na utha sakoon..."..😳
                   [I am not that injured that I couldn't pick up my wife ]

Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.~ Anonymous ~

RULES banner by .ArshiHamesha., To Make You Mine collage by cinthiann1758, Farmhouse Whispers by indi52 and IPK banner credit Risha_ipkknd.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Index

3rd Anniversary at BFTP - Gulaab, Kaanta and IPK

Blast From The Past #25 Extn **Khushi, I...**

All episodes from 258 to 276 can be found in the link above

Blast From The Past #26 **Talk to Me**

All episodes
from 277 to 299 can be found in the link above

BFTP #27 **Finding Nai , the Barber Break ** Breather 7

BFTP #28 **Purane Moments@300**

All episodes from 300 to 330 can be found in the link above

Episode 331

Episode 332

Episode 333

Episode 334

Episode 335

Episode 336

Episode 337

Episode 338

Episode 339

Episode 340

Episode 341

Episode 342

Episode 343

Episode 344

Episode 345

Episode 346

Episode 347

Episode 348

Episode 349

Episode 350

Episode 351

Episode 352

Episode 353

(BFTP Episode posting ends here, we shall be discussing the episodes

beyond this on the next thread but not posting them.)

You Give Me Fever GIF by Katelyn, Always and Forever collage by cinthiann1758
Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

By: ArshiHamesha

An Echo of a pure Heart which became alive after the touch of another Pure soul whose heartbeat became an echo which reverberates right  next to him as always since the moment she fell in his arms. Arnav ,who used to call Khushi's name every night with a fear of losing her, but she never answered him back...and that anticipation has now reached to the point where he brings her lifeless form by the same echo and this time she responds him back with the same intensity...Since then he wants her to move forward with each and every step of his life ,but his echoing harsh words again become the reason of her hurt and distrust...again making her stumbled in this relationship "aap ab bhi issko ek contract samjhte hain"...[Do u still think it as a contract?] ...Being totally unaware that this is his fear of losing her which is hurting him more than her.

[FYI: The box which Khushi dragged in the RM during Sangeet, is again being dragged by her ...as indicates her difficulties to carry this weight by herself...[ tum har kaam khud nahin kar saktin...[ u can't do all by yourself]...the hurdle, a scoop which is used to weed out the weeds and to nourish the plants to grow by mixing fresh air is removed by Arnav and the moment he removes it...box hits the table  with smooth movement to break a glass of water by spilling it ...a symbol of purifying and beginning of new life...Arnav will the one who will remove ALL weeds from RM and from his and khushi's life]

After echoing those painful words, Arnav's  remorse makes him woo her by love and force and by any means to make her his within 12 days... and indeed he crowns his Queen with every right by echoing it clear for everyone that ..."Khushi , meri patni hai ...wo jo chahe kar sakti hai..."...[ Khushi is my wife and she has every right to do whatever she wants]...Which starts again the echo of his heartbeat in hers...she acknowledges her deep feeling for him and shows him by fulfilling his dream by hugging him from the back.

Janmashtami , when she brought her down by her naughty games to make him lit the Diya of Krishna to lighten his life playfully...this time he plays all kinds of naughty games to light the fire of desire in her...just for him because he knows Khushi without fear is the most sensuous , delicate , and playful as ever... His challenging ways "Khushi ..main tumhain kha to nahi jaoonga...OR...khushi tumhain dar to nahin lag raha...aaj hamari suhaag raat hai"...[ Khushi...I won't eat u, ...I hope you are not afraid...Today is our wedding night..] were caressing her visage with every echo which was not only arousing the heat in him, but also in her because she never says no or pulls back from him at any step...He, as a true businessman avails every single opportunity  in the pursuit of making his biggest deal with his partner at equal level but playfully .His way of building up anticipation by shedding all fears in her is what arouses him the most ...as always.

An impatient King...uses his authority and summons his Queen, who didn't  anticipate with her single minded hubby...whose entire focus is only HER.She follows the orders to give him her piece of mind,but his commanded King  hushes her with his gallant moves which she follows in her fuming yet out of fear avatar ...yes the one which he adores and the one which melts  him as always...a feisty Khushi who is always ready to shake hands with this master planner "Hum wohi karaingey jo aap kahainge..." [I'll do whatever you say...]...Love the intact character of ASR..who is a man of golden heart without golden words...but whose touch makes her burn, makes her melt and that touch,she always aspires for  even in her sleep...by putting her warm cheek in his palm...Yes her aadat [Habit]...which makes him melt in return..."...

Arnav, a loving heart whose love has no boundaries ... but can express only in the form of deals and commands ...a man who loves his wife immensely and wants her in front of his eyes smiling as always by fulfilling her every wish. Yes !!! his Pure Heart has found an echo of another Pure soothing soul...Who is not only a pure bandage of every wound of his life but also is a sound of life within him by her warm hearted , playful and chirpy nature...Yes His Khushi!!!

If one was narrowing his tension and nervousness by commanding ways then other one by huffing and puffing with glares...yes a furious glare of desire to be one soul has been ignited in both.A Self conscious Khushi...a traditional girl who would never come out of for anyone in those revealing clothes but her unspoken acceptance of the RIGHT of this man over her has been acknowledged by her ...while Arnav who would never care for dress or decorations has no fear to show his inner desires and vulnerability ...his need for her LOVE ...his emotions for her knowing that she won't betray her at any step shows that how this anticipation has taken shape in both...Faith and Trust has become an unperceived notion among them.Their hearts are familiar with this echo which has a vital resonance among them as a strong relationship since forever.

Arnav looks at the most mesmerized vision by hearing her presence behind closet...where his eyes pour all the heated passion,  but he still wants her to step forward, shedding all fears by joining him in these steps without feeling any shyness in front of him ... but being self conscious ... .She demands for her Dupatta and  he pulls it out with a smile ...and by sensing her hesitancy ...moves towards her...alluring her beauty with his heated orbs...burning her in this process...the very same way along with him.

My most favorite scene ever [ as I mentioned in my Duppatta post]...He holds her hand and brings her out with him by  refusing to drape her, covering her , but assures her that she is HIS and he is HERS and He has every RIGHT on her as a soulmate.There is no room of shyness between them as they belong to each other as a heart & soul , as one echo...as one heartbeat and that binds them as one couple by any means by mingling body and soul together...and he drapes his bride by himself..by telling her with his actions...that  I am draping you with your honor and respect as I am your protector as always.Love the way he drapes her , caresses her , hugs her by taking her in his safe cocoon by assuring HIS promises and by removing her fears ...must say Barun and Sanya's expressions are bang on!!!πŸ‘

An impassioned and amorous King holds his biggest deal in his possession and brings her to the bed where his fiery passion is ready to show his Lady his unimaginable love for her.Khushi who was playing with the Fire and untamed emotive emotions, but was very much of unaware of the intensity and enveloped fire within em in which she was burning now , quickly stops him because of her upholding values ...in her eyes, she is his but she wants it with all rituals ...yes "Tumhain chahiye na..."[ lets do it as you want it]...by her values they are still having an incomplete relationship as a couple because she want it complete in every eyes...Where Arnav who abhors rituals and seven pheras...is willing to do whatever just because it makes his Khushi , happy.He takes her the most auspicious place ever, under the sky...where their parents always shower blessings on them.Love his furious look and the exchanging message ... where Daadi delivers the accusation that you are just like your father and he delivers by holding his Khushi tighter in his arms echoing louder than ever through his  daggers..."I'm not like my father because I won't let my love go ever or get disrespected by anyone ...The battle gets seized by the victory of LOVE and now Rituals have to be seized.

Love this "saat ya aath...[seven or eight ] yes ,these man made norms have no meaning and today he gave her which was # 8..."Feelings and acceptance by heart"...I LOVE U DAMMIT...An Echo loud enough to reach the seventh sky to show the mere power of Love...His gut wrenching resonance...filled with pain but in his Pure exasperation ...Yes! The terrace loop has been closed  along with I hate you...

Her visage springs joy as she is home today by holding soft petals of his touch...yes her heart has understood the name of these feelings which she asked once "Aisa kyon hot hai" [Why it happens and she understands the meaning of his feelings as there is nothing else to say after this...a chain of "Mujhe farak padta hai" has been clasped.. loop closed...while he remorses his actions while driving [the very same way after terrace scene]...which again made her sad without knowing that his echo has indeed reached to his home...HER LOVING HEART...because she is waiting for him...and finally when he needed it the most ...knowingly she delivers it "Hum bhi aapse I love you Dammit!!!" but her acceptance which she delivers with whole heartedly "Hum apke aneka intizar karainge..."[ I"ll wait for you]...springs the real Joy in him...Finally he is home ...Yes an Echo of a pure heart is reverberating and mingling with other pure soul who is his life...His khushi."

Khushi never hesitates   showing him her Haq after his assurance and both become one before meeting these norms of this society...Yet Norms and Rituals were met according to ASR's way πŸ˜Šand finally they become one...as "Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte"...[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated]...and An Echo Of Love "Dhak Dhak" resonates among them as always...in their Choti si Duniya..

by  DurgaS

A look at the movie references in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
as there are plenty and they add to our exploration. If you spot one,
please do send in with your thoughts, we'll post it here.

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge, take the name of this movie and every IPK lover will recall the famous Mehandi laga ke rakhna sequence in the show, where the whole family laughed and danced together. But is that the only IPK connection with the movie? Perhaps not.

The fake engagement:

In DDLJ, Simran's engagement is fixed with Kuljeet, much against Simran's wishes. So, she ties a bandage around the little and ring fingers of her left hand, faking that she got hurt while removing bangles. So, Kuljeet has no other option but to put the ring on her right hand finger. So, did the engagement take place? Not really.

In IPK, Khushi's ring finger actually gets hurt and Arnav ties bandage around the finger (and unknowingly getting engaged to her πŸ˜‰). Now, Buaji is forcing Khushi to get engaged to Shyam πŸ˜‘, but on seeing the bandage, he has no other option but to put the ring on her right hand finger. So, did the engagement take place? Not really.

Aane Do ... πŸ˜³

The marriage is on, the house bustling with marriage preparations, people moving all about. In the midst of all this, the boy wants to kiss his ladylove. But, the girl is afraid that someone might see them or come there.  

In the movie - perhaps Ma or Chutki might see or Buaji, Chachi might come. Suddenly, they hear Bauji's voice and the two go away in opposite directions. 

In the show - Di or Dadiji or Buaji might come, or maybe even Aman might call. πŸ˜† The last bit interrupts the proceedings a bit, but soon Arnav is back to the task, only to be diverted by a certain suspicious shadow and Khushi whisks him away. 

The Karwa Chauth sequence:

How much everyone got mesmerized with those scenes in the very last Maha episode of IPK. How much of a DDLJ was there in that? Let's see.

Simran has kept the fast for Raj and now she is oh so hungry. Raj admonishes her, asking her what was the need for all this? Then, he asks her to calm down and eat something, no one was watching them, no one would know. But Simran doesn't agree and is angry on Raj for suggesting so. She's waiting for the moon to come out, so that she can break her fast and eat something. Raj says he can see the moon and shows Simran's reflection in the mirror. Simran blushes.

Our food lover Khushi, has kept a fast for Arnav, in spite of him telling her not to do so as she can't bear the hunger. Now she is oh so hungry and imagines food everywhere. Arnav asks her to calm down and eat something, no one was watching them, no one would know. Khushi is angry on him for suggesting so. She's waiting for the moon to come out, so that she can break her fast and eat something. Arnav shows Khushi's  reflection in the pool water and shows her his moon. Khushi blushes.

Mehandi laga ke rakhna: 

Coming back to the song of the season πŸ˜ƒ

In DDLJ, via the song, Raj assures Simran that no matter what, it will be he who will come and wed her. She just has to be ready with the mehandi and doli. In the end, it is Raj who gets to marry her. Although, unlike the song, Raj left her and started to go and it was Simran who had to run to him, after the strict father finally lets her. Phew! smiley-gen165.gif 

Intuition, or symbolism perhaps. Everything seemed to go right, but still, through the song, Arnav seemed to assure Khushi, worry not, we will be back together. Come what may, I will wed you and take you home. With mehandi adorned, you just have to wait for me. Ultimately, that's what happened. Khushi waited and waited and this dilwala, true to his promise, came, wed his dulhaniya and took her home.  πŸ˜ƒ 

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Gaye πŸ˜³ 

Movies @ IPK  banner is by Indi. Aane do and Arshi Karwa Chauth edits are by DurgaS. The rest of the edits in this segment are credited to the uploaders.

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Picture credit supriya.arshi

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

aarwen's Index - For some refreshing takes from our newest blaster

..Anita..'s Index For impactful analysis and hilarious comments  

.ArshiHamesha's Index.  - For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

BarunDiwani's Index  - For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

Chalhov's Index  - For picture stories and songs

cinthiann1758's Index For detailed takes and interesting titles 

DurgaS's Index For original poems and parodies

indi52's IndexFor reviews that make you glide through the air and water

Katelyn's Wonderland For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

samin6's Index - For out of the box reviews of episodes

sohara's Index For analysis replete with new words and vms

supriya.arshi's Collages - For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

wiwy's index - For some mind-boggling riddles

Some other links

Blasters' Takes Index Links of Analysis, picture edits, poems, videos, etc. 

Thobda poems - Poems and parodies by the blasters on the thobda

News updates  Updates about the happenings on the thread 

Engagement DiscoveriesA combined post of blasters on the IPK 2nd Anniversary Thread

The Thobda PostAn Entertaining thobda post containing poems by the blasters and picture edits based on them by supriya.arshi. This post is made on the occasion of BS's birthday on Team Sobtians thread.

BS's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Barun Sobti's birthday thread

SI's Birthday post The combined post of blasters on Sanaya Irani's birthday thread

AD's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Akshay Dogra's birthday thread

DB's Birthday post- The combined post of blasters on Daljeet Bhanot's birthday thread

For all BFTP links vist: Blast from the Past - The Mega Index

VMs Index

The Blasters are on a roll in making VMs. Here is the path to their VM indices. 

Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  πŸ˜³ 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival πŸ˜ƒ

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  β˜ΊοΈ

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  πŸ˜‰

5. Wiwy's dream is fulfilled at last. She met Barun πŸ˜ƒ 

Audio by Katelyn 

Katelyn's banner

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Episode 331

aarwen ... Episode 331 
indi52 ... a touch of your colour  

Episode 332

aarwen ... Episode 332
indi52 ...of loss and love  

Episode 333

aarwen ... Episode 333
indi52 ... a failure dammit   

Episode 334

indi52 ...not just love... meaning   

Episode 335

indi52 ... man in charge  

Episode 336

aarwen ... Episode 336
indi52 ... don't go   

Episode 337

indi52 ... galat is galat  

Episode 338

indi52 ... khushi... you? 

Episode 339

aarwen ... Episode 339 
indi52 ... a galat and a gussa  

Episode 340

Episode 341

Horizon ... Episode 341 

Episode 348

Episode 353

DurgaS ... Tum Meri Ho 

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Episode 331

First Telecast Thursday,  30th August 2012

Full episode links 

Thanks, Katelyn, for the links.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Very beautiful new thread. πŸ‘ To all the blasters who worked on it. β­οΈ
Congrats for the new threadπŸ₯³ 

The starting poem is what these episodes were and its very well written. β­οΈ 

Faiqa you surprise me with your words and imagination everytime you write on any subject with IPK and let me wonder are you a Physicist or literature guru. For sure you can get your PHD in IPK if that was allowed as a thesis.πŸ˜ƒ 

For every action there is a reaction and Opposite attracts. And when the opposites are like Arnav and Khushi then how can we even expect the reaction which is not astounding, spectacular, picturesque and passionate. 

"Khushi its high time ki jab mein age chaloo tab tum peeche jana chod do"  was the first time when the man suggested the journey above and beyond the contract. After that every moment every day he did what a man would do to woo his wife. Sham, daam, dand bhed. Used all the tactics and got his lady love back. 

Their momentum of love in heart was so high that no external force be it dad or be it past, nothing could stop them or divert them. Such was the height of the undying, unconditional, pure love that these two souls had it in their heart that despite all the odds Akhir aana to tha hi β€οΈ and how can he not when he marked her as his own in every sense, when she gave it to him shading all her inner fears and listening to her heart with "Hume appe Bharosa hain". Trust - which is more stronger than love how can he even break that trust yet again? 

So finally between the fight of heart and brain - Heart won, love won and above all their trust won with their saat feres and all the rituals. 

Despite witnessing all the hotness and passion in the eyes of two lovers innumerous times on screen. My personal favorite scene of love between two is the  haldi one. It witnessed the burning for the first time in both the eyes equally☺️ 

How can I not forget to wish the actors who gave us sleepless nights just being Arnav and Khushi πŸ‘ 

Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Ladies brilliantly done again.  As I read everything you wrote my heart was just beating a mile a minute.  This is one of my favorite times in IPK!  
Durga I absolutely love this line!  That is the only time I could say in my heart that I did feel they were actually married...without those rituals, was in this scene!
In the heart of Ma's garden, vows exchanged

Indi, on this night this is so true...she didn't hold back. he said, he knew before marraige she wouldn't..but she did...she trusted his love completely and gave to him what was rightfully his all along...herself...heart, soul and body.
and so, on this night before she married arnav singh raizada with all the rituals and customs as she seemed to have wished for,before those pheres for which she completely, and i feel unjustly, rejected his love, his desire, his heart one evening, she allowed him to make love to her... and didn't hold back. she understood a relationship beyond its physical markings

Faiqa, this is so beautiful and actually makes me understand alot...
Intertwined Souls: All these Rituals and customs have no meaning .Khushi finally understands the meaning of Krishna and Radha's relationship deeply and submits completely her faith in her Arnavji...Two souls join together under stars.

and this is my MOST favorite...beautiful...sigh...

My most favorite scene ever [ as I mentioned in my Duppatta post]...He holds her hand and brings her out with him by  refusing to drape her, covering her , but assures her that she is HIS and he is HERS and He has every RIGHT on her as a soulmate.There is no room of shyness between them as they belong to each other as a heart & soul , as one echo...as one heartbeat and that binds them as one couple by any means by mingling body and soul together...and he drapes his bride by himself..by telling her with his actions...that  I am draping you with your honor and respect as I am your protector as always.Love the way he drapes her , caresses her , hugs her by taking her in his safe cocoon by assuring HIS promises and by removing her fears ...must say Barun and Sanya's expressions are bang on!!!πŸ‘

Thank you ladies for all the time you put into keeping our thread going...I know how long it takes to create this and special thanks to Faiqa who never rests...I know how busy and stressed you are but still you continue to create these threads for us...
love you all and thank you for keeping IPK alive in my heart!
And Lazychick.Maria thanks for the banner!  Welcome back!

Now let the wedding rituals begin!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
THANK YOU! MUCH APPRECIATED...you all know who you are, so not taking all the names
The oasis in the desert that is daily life, the SKD to our AD!

Looking forward to haldi and farmhouse, even though, the laadgovernor and sanka devi are missing these daysπŸ˜†