Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Beyond Confused Production!

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think so. Lets start - after baldev got tortured badly in jail and released,veera married him without telling any reason. Then at the wedding ni8 itself she bursted his bubble and he got a biggest jerk.(symptoms of ptsd and can develop in hours/days/weeks/month etc..) his behaviour got changed towards veera. Some people didn't understand its due to a disease so they keep bashing baldev and still going on. Veera's bechari and abala naari act also annoyed to such a limit that her supporters turned into her haters(friends turning foe like). Ok now coming to the point,in one of the epi they showed veera visiting to doctor and he clears that baldev has lost mental balance. After which whatever his acts were that was 'justified'. After that there's nt a single glimpse of that doctor or veera remembering the advice or disease. And now they are showing baldev as 'safe' game player,veera still 'bechari abala naari'. Veeba are shown investigating about the case respectively. What veera did today now was right at that place,as she got the idea abt rajveer intentions,so ok justified(but soon it'l be waste,without any teamwork. As i've already mentioned in one of my post if veeba will fight then rv'l be in profit. That happened) That doesn't mean i m supporting 'her'. She didn't tell balwant also abt that,and on the top of that she's nt giving back to bansuri! What...? Veera's condition is 'ek kaam achha karo 1000 kam bigado' like. Baldev - if he's suffering from ptsd then he shud've nt discussed abt the case with his friends. How he is capable of thinking such wisely. Bcoz ptsd patients didn't prefer to talk abt that particular incident with anybody,either with trusted person or other. They are vulnerable to that 'event'. It worsens patient's condition. How baldev is such normal? CVs didn't show him visiting doctor or any other sort of treatment. Bcoz when treatment starts then these ptsd patients are slowly being told abt the event,they are asked to visit the event place,to start their daily life, etc,etc.etc. But here there's no such progress. I can say two things on this track 1. I will bash both baldev and veera,if he's normal - bcoz veera again broked his trust,secondly why baldev married at her at all. Veera toh tab bewakoof thi he,kya baldev bhi bewakoof tha. Shaan se uska hath pakadkar uske veer ke pass chod ata. But he foolishly married her,and then throwing his anger specially when her all ties were broken with her family. It will be concluded that he was waiting for her to get caught with him alone when she has no supporter. And veera bcoz she has became 'bhiggi billi.' 2. I will bash veera if baldev is suffering from ptsd - the ongoing track. I m just confused now between the above 2 points. Bcoz CVs showed the ptsd signs. What they are actually trying to show? When baldev gets violent with veera,not to get bashed they showed ptsd,doctor advice,etc.etc. Baldev got sympathy. What they are showing nw that baldev forcing veera to break ties with her bro,playing game with her. Nw he is shown such wise enough to investigate the case on its own! Also he's anger also got dissappear from his friends. CVs what is this? What are u trying,what you want? Sympathize with veera or sympathize with baldev or due to the rushing track. Are u rushing this track for rajveer's exit bcoz you want to show ranjan romance? Can i assume this? Please if anybody has answers,say it.       P.S. - i m bored of this track now,all interest gone all things seems me to dead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post.At last I am able to post some thing. Yes they are confused. They had to show some drama before the happy married life of VeeBa, they started it and now is clueless. Moreover Digangana will be taking a break for her exams, so no body knows what crap is in store. I have read Zianab's excellent post on PSTD at least 10 times and even after that I'll say apart from sleeping on the floor, none of Baldev's acts seem to be because of any trauma, he is simply taking revenge on Veera. You can never marry a person if you don't trust him/her. In supporting Baldev blindly, people never tried to understand what Veera was going through, when she made that statement and it is a well known fact that Baldev has no control over his anger. I know I'll be attacked from all corners and that's why in a way I am thankful to the technical problem, due to which I was unable to post for the last 10 days.
Edited by feck - 9 years ago
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Jeet congratulations for your comeback. Yes you'r ri8,i was also supporting baldev considering this as ptsd. And bashing veera bcoz she's acting bechari. I m unable to see in that condition,bt she did the mistake. I nw regret supporting baldev previously. Cvs made the fool of me. Bt i seriously want veera's redeemption as well as baldev's. Its just surprising that i put all the truth in my post and ppl had no answers to it. Shud i say here r blind baldev fangirls.
Bars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gud post! I want veera's redemption seriously. If Veera is redeemed and accepts her mistake, then I want baldev's redemption. I love both ya.. VeeBa are equal to me 😊
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Veera must redeem for her mistake,bt baldev must n must redeem. He took the revenge on her,i will nt consider him as 'sher'. He played with her when he got all alone,if he had ptsd then its ok,bt if he did that crap purposefully,i'l nt excuse him. He can't be the brave man anymore.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-feck

Nice post.At last I am able to post some thing. Yes they are confused. They had to show some drama before the happy married life of VeeBa, they started it and now is clueless. Moreover Digangana will be taking a break for her exams, so no body knows what crap is in store. I have read Zianab's excellent post on PSTD at least 10 times and even after that I'll say apart from sleeping on the floor, none of Baldev's acts seem to be because of any trauma, he is simply taking revenge on Veera. You can never marry a person if you don't trust him/her. In supporting Baldev blindly, people never tried to understand what Veera was going through, when she made that statement and it is a well known fact that Baldev has no control over his anger. I know I'll be attacked from all corners and that's why in a way I am thankful to the technical problem, due to which I was unable to post for the last 10 days.

if Baldev doesnt have control over temper , does Ranvi have ?  How many times he has raised hands on Baldev and Nihaal ... Will she tell the same about him ...
It is just matter of priority..

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So, when I doubted his being a PTSD patient, I was bashed. Now that some blind fan girls have began to gain some vision, then why not also try to accept your mistake and redeem? (I do not even remember who I was insulted by but I know it was several people.)

--------- If one expects a fictional character (Veera) to redeem because she did a fictional mistake in a fictional show, then why shouldn't real people try to redeem themselves to apologize ot real people?

(Before I get bashed again, I would like to stay that Veera should redeem. Her redemption will occur when she realizes that her brother is a human. She stops to worship him blindly and also uses her brain clearly.)

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Let me clear to u all. I m absolutely absolutely nt a baldev fan,i repeat m nt a baldev fan. I love veera,i tolerated all ss family crap due to veera. I've tolerated baldev's crap(ongoing track) due to veera. Yes she committed mistakes,but she didn't deserved such treatment from him,specially when she lacks of support. I tried to accept his antics thinking abt disease. Bt if this turned out to be a game i'l nt excuse. And i mentioned i m fan of veera bt nt so blind like others,ki if she's wrong i'l accept no! She needs to accept her mistakes,stop to act bechari infront of all. You are married bt that doesnt means ki u keep tolerating. There's nothing in this track,except some gud performances. Otherwise i m done with these 2 pagals.
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-divyasn

if Baldev doesnt have control over temper , does Ranvi have ?  How many times he has raised hands on Baldev and Nihaal ... Will she tell the same about him ...
It is just matter of priority..

I agree with you. In many of my posts I have said, Veera has this technical problem and may be it is incurable, as many of you say her Veerji obsession will stay for a life time. When it comes to her Veerji she looses her ability to think rationally and in one scene she indirectly admitted that to Baldev. Yes Ranvee tried to raise his hand on Baldev and Nihal, because he felt they were the ones who were trying to take his mother and sister away from him, and we all know what a looser he is. Of course it never justifies his acts, but that too can not negate the fact that Baldev has very little control over his anger. Remember the scene when he saw Veera standing while holding the hand of Rajveer. With out any reason he raised his hand on a innocent villager and misbehaved with Nihal. I am trying to take as neutral view as I can. For me what Veera said was wrong, but at least to me it was more out of the circumstances rather than any realization or belief. Try to understand what she was going through when she entered that room with Baldev. Nihal chachu a fatherly figure for her was dead, her love Baldev was accused for the murder, she knew if Ranvee had given a statement, no body could save Baldev, after getting married, her family disowned her, her mother in law was not ready to accept her, amidst all these she lost it completely and the wrong choice of words doomed her day. Had she said, I know you can not kill Nihal chachu, but my Veerji too never lies, I need some time to settle down and think, things would have been very different. The confusion for her was whom to believe, her brain or her heart. Her heart said Baldev, her brain said Veerji. Tell me honestly, who can deny that fact that Baldev has very little control over his anger and more over he never learns from his mistakes. He was framed in the alcohol case for blindly trusting his friends, he did the same mistake and Nihal tried to point that out and he blasted him off, that presented RV the opportunity to plot against him. I will never say Veera is right, but I will never say Baldev is right. If a redemtion is needed, it is needed for both.
Edited by feck - 9 years ago