FanFic - Dreams - Author's Note on Page 59 *complete* - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Of course it's awesome! Tease us? You mean little...!
Awww its lovely . . . please do update soon!! 
Nice update...
Good to see Viraj thinking positively...
And bechare newspapers๐Ÿ˜†...they either get juice spilled on them, or coffee spat at them...
Edited by WaterIce - 9 years ago
Here's the promised update! Sorry for being late. Actually, IF decided that I should prolong the suspense for a bit ๐Ÿ˜›

Part 5 (click here)

Part 6 :

Viraj glared at the newspaper. The headline - "YESTERYEAR'S ACE SHOOTER TO RESUME SHOOTING. PLANS TO WIN GOLD!" and a picture of himself shooting with Priyanka's rifle with a picture of the pierced bulls eye alongside, glared back.
"When was this clicked?" Nisha, who had bounded back to his desk asked innocently, pointing at the picture. "The failed investors meet...The talent showcase day." Viraj replied, lost in his thoughts.
"But who the hell clicked this??" He flared up again. Little did he know that Nisha had combed through all footages of the cameras on the grounds to find a single picture of Viraj holding up the rifle that day. Daadji had told her about the upturned tables and ransacked rifles after the meeting, which had planted the idea in her mind. Back in the present, Nisha acted like she had no idea about what was happening.
Just then the phone started ringing. Nisha and Viraj both reached to get it. But Nisha was quicker. "Yeah Shreya? Oh someone wants to speak to Viraj sir? Oh...and journalist? Why? Oh..okay, I'll hand him the phone." Nisha continued the charade perfectly. She handed the receiver to Viraj, mouthing "All the best!" Viraj heaved a frustrated sigh and took it from Nisha's hand.
"Yes, good morning, it's Viraj Singh Rathor speaking. No. Please don't believe it. It's all nonsense. I don't know who printed that...No. I refuse to answer!...Please, that could have been any day before my paralysis too...I said, that's not true!!" And he banged the receiver. Just then, his cell phone rang.
"Yes Mr.Gupta...No Sir, I don't know who printed it...Sir, it's the gossip column. You can't trust --" Nisha was having a hard time controlling her laughter looking at Viraj's face. He was so confused!
She was about to leave when Viraj exclaimed, "What? You're ready to re - invest in the academy if I resume shooting?" Nisha looked at him with big eyes. Viraj glanced at Nisha before answering. "Thank you so much sir but I don't think I can do that...but -- okay, I'll let you know." He cut the call and opened his mouth to say something to Nisha when his phone rang again.
Viraj was talking on his phone when Nisha again thought of leaving the cabin. Again, the ringing of his telephone made her stop and receive it. When she answered, Shreya said from outside, "Nisha, you're a genius. I've had 5 more reporters asking for Viraj Sir's interview and 2 students asking for admissions. In fact, I've the editor of **** on hold here. He wants to know if Sir will do some inspirational interview for him."
"Brilliant," Nisha whisper - replied. She gestured to Viraj who had just ended his call to take the phone again. After she handed it over to him, she slipped out of his office and went outside to dial Sneha's number. Sneha received it and gushed, "Nisha, you are awesome! I've never received such a response for any article before! 3 other newspaper journalists have asked me for the copyright of the news! They want to print it too!" "Great! Give them the necessary permits." Nisha replied.
"By the way, the secretary of some Mr. Gupta had called. He was asking if the news was genuine. He also asked who was the source." "Oh, what did you tell him?" Nisha asked.
Sneha replied, "Don't worry, I told him that it's a trusted source but I can't reveal the name." "Thank God! All is going according to plan except this Mr. Gupta. But I think it'll turn out to be for the best...Anyway, you know what happens next. He'll call you for sure. You know what to do, right?" Nisha asked anxiously. "Chill out. I'll take care of it. Bye!" Sneha cut the call.
Nisha entered back in the academy without realising that someone had heard the whole conversation.
Shreya was immersed neck deep in telephone calls and messages. Yet, she was doing a great job of instigating people to believe that the news was true. She'd make sure that each journalist pestered Viraj more and forced him to commit to shooting. Nisha saw it and went to help her in receiving the incoming calls.

Part 7 (click here)
Do let me know what you think! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
It's the best 
I loved it ...and your keeping the secret of the ff as suspense 
We are waiting to know that๐Ÿ˜†
- Nishkala 
Second update 
Wow viru will be shooting again
super cool update ๐Ÿค—
nishu's plan finally succeeded ๐Ÿฅณ
Will be waiting eagerly for the next update๐Ÿค—
do continue soon
NOTE :
Hello people! As I'd said right in the beginning, I took a liberty in writing about the journalism industry. I just guessed that the reporters who use other newspapers as their sources would reqiure the permission of the primary source of information or something like that ๐Ÿ˜› Happy reading! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by DazzlingDiamond

Second update
Wow viru will be shooting again
super cool update๐Ÿค—
nishu's plan finally succeeded๐Ÿฅณ
Will be waiting eagerly for the next update๐Ÿค—
do continue soon

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š it's nisha's plan after all, how can it fail? ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by nishkalansk

It's the best
I loved it...and your keeping the secret of the ff as suspense
We are waiting to know that๐Ÿ˜†
- Nishkala

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Well, the biggest secret was nisha's plan, which is out ๐Ÿ˜› there are a few more things that will be cleared later on...but then, I need some suspense to keep you glued ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by WaterIce

Nice update...
Good to see Viraj thinking positively...
And bechare newspapers๐Ÿ˜†...they either get juice spilled on them, or coffee spat at them...

Hehe ๐Ÿ˜† Thank you! True..I seem to have troubled the newspapers a lot ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by davearcha

Awww its lovely . . . please do update soon!!

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you love the next parts too! ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by aneri.fan

Of course it was awesome! Tease us? You mean little...!

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought everyone wanted the suspense to come up faster, so I could afford teasing ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and I haven't written anything before this that his been read by so many people, I'm confused about how to go about ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by rocking_bhawna

amazing update...wondering about the headline of news on viraj...plzz continue ASAP

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope u like all the further updates too!

Originally posted by asmiharis

superbbb๐Ÿ‘

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by chavi12345

Nice. ...

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by DazzlingDiamond

It was super cool
specially dadji's juice idea๐Ÿคฃ
superb yaar๐Ÿค—
how do you get these ideas๐Ÿ‘
will be waiting for your next update

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you like all the next updates too ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
heart s beating... who mght heard da conversation????///๐Ÿ˜ฒ
awsome update...damn ye logo ki aadat nahi jaegi dusro ki baat chori chupe sunne ki...i think it will be gaya or that priyanka...wo dono ab viraj ko mirch masala laga kar sab batayenge...and viraj will be angry on nishu...or may be something new can happen.. plzzz update ASAP
loved this update...superb...just imaging viraj in this situation is making me laugh...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘