Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I love how its building up! And by the way... I couldn't agree with the Singham -Viraj analogy more! Good going. 
AVC92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha, this is great! Please continue! :)
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneri.fan

I love how its building up! And by the way... I couldn't agree with the Singham -Viraj analogy more! Good going.
Thank you! 😃

Thank you! 😊

Originally posted by: ishqnme

Welcome to the NAUC IF Aditi!

Yay so we have a new cousin to add up to our gang here.
Such a dhamakedaar FF Aditi.
I must say you are very enthusiastic, and very creative too and write well also.
Can I know what would possibly be your pattern of updating your FF. You need not commit anything. I just wanted to know whether it is daily, weekly or monthly. You may even go about your way whenever you are free.
But please do not leave it midways.

Thank you! I forgot to reply to these..I actually plan to update whenever possible as I'm going to have my exam soon..😛
Don't worry, I plan to finish this story 😛
And thanks again for the warm welcome!! 😃

Originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

this z ua frst story?? gal ur AMAZING.
wat s nisha's plan
eagrly waitng ..
and yeah welcum to d NAUC forum

Thank you sooo much! I saw this just now and I can't thank you enough! 😊 😃 😛 Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Thank you to all the lovely people who have enjoyed the story! Hope you like the next part too! 😊

Part 3 : 

"I know I haven't cleared many things for you, but come quickly with me, we've to be back before Viru reaches here. And anyway, don't you want to meet Sneha?" Nisha teased Saurav. 
"We're really going to meet Sneha??" He suspiciously queried.
"Of course Dumbo!" She laughed, smacked his head and ran to bring out the scooty.
On their way to the newspaper office, Saurav started firing his questions at Nisha. She patiently answered each one of them. He asked her, "Why Nisha? Why not Aarti? Look Nishu, we both know that Aarti is in a far better position as compared to Nisha to influence Virus's decision." "Not any more. Viru has obviously not liked the distant Aarti. And 2 reasons - first - Aarti was supposed to be a help and solace. Not a life line. Some or the other day he is bound to know the truth. If Aarti becomes his lifeline, he will be vulnerable when the truth is out. I don't want that. I want him to be strong. Second - Viru needs to find out solutions on his own. I will have limitations some time. What will he do then? I would've liked to help him for lifetime but he doesn't want Nisha in that way. To him, it may be Nisha and Aarti but to me? Both are parts of me." 
Saurav felt like he was seeing an altogether new person in front of him. "When did you grow up so much?" He asked.
To that, she only smiled. I grew up this much when I was 13 years old...I learnt the hard way that you've to fight your own battles. I can't see Viru fail. I would love to stand by him for eternity, but he has some other ideas...
They reached the newspaper office of Jaipur's most widely read newspaper. Saurav was confused seeing the grand building and the name on it. "Weren't we meeting Sneha?"
" Patience, lover boy!" Nisha replied as she waved to a pretty girl who was standing inside the lobby. Saurav's jaw dropped to the floor when he saw how much more prettier Sneha had become. After sharing a quick hug, Nisha and Sneha began the usual "long time...you've changed a lot..." talks. Saurav was too busy staring at Sneha to contribute. Sneha saw that and asked him if he was okay. Receiving no reply, she raised her eyebrows at Nisha. 
"He has always been a little crazy about y -- Owww!!" She exclaimed as Saurav stomped on her foot. While Sneha laughed and Nisha glared at Saurav, he decided to take charge. 
"Come on Sneha, let's sit and talk? The canteen?" Saurav dragged Nisha to the canteen. Over cups of coffee, Nisha outlined her plan to Sneha. Sneha was surprised that the prankster Nisha was going to do something so big. "Nisha, I'm impressed with your courage. And I'd love to support BUT my editor will want my head on a platter if I do that!" 
"Where's your editor? I'll talk to him. I'll request him, beg him to do it, whatever it is takes. Take me to him." Sneha was surprised again with her intensity. She took her to the editor's office and warned, "Look Nisha, he is a rough man. Has genuine respect for authentic news but hates rumours." 
"Don't worry. I know how to deal with this." Nisha knocked and went inside his cabin with a confident smile. After the introductions, the editor asked her to outline her proposition. When he heard the whole story, he replied with a set jaw, "Miss Ganghwal, we're supposed to report facts in the sports column, not bullshit. This sort of nonsense belongs to the gossip columns. Though it's another matter that the gossip column has more readers..."
Nisha pleaded, "Sir but please consider. This is a genuine cause. Please Sir?" "Miss Ganghwal, I heard you out only because I understood that this is a genuine cause. I would be one of the happiest people if Mr Rathor returns to shooting. I personally think he belonged to a different league, far better than the shooters of today. But, I have a duty to report only the truth. The most I can do is give your news a place in the gossip column." Nisha thought for a moment. Something is better than nothing. Viru is a popular man. It's possible that other newspapers might pick up the news and get me the desired effect.
"Okay sir. I'm ready for that. Only, can Sneha Gupta report this news?" "Miss Gupta? Okay. I'll ask her to do it."
Nisha thanked him profusely and left the cabin.
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh! Interesting! Now you have my curiosity all piqued!
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Now, for all the appreciation I've received from you lovely people, here's the next part too!! 😛

Part 3 (above)

Part 4 :

Sneha received a call from her boss asking her to entertain Miss Ganghwal. Saurav and Nisha high-fived. When Sneha asked Nisha how she did it, Nisha replied, "Nothing's tough!!" and laughed. Nisha handed over the pendrive with the old news articles, cc TV footage edits and some other pictures. "Sneha, do anything but make sure that the news catches eyeballs. I need as much havoc as possible in Viraj Singh Rathor's life with this." Sneha nodded and promised to do her best.
After arriving in the office, Nisha and Saurav changed to their uniforms and began with their regular work, waiting excitedly for the day to finish.

Viraj entered the office and greeted everyone. He was proceeding to his cabin when he saw Nisha and Saurav look at him and exchange smiles. Shreya, another of his best employees was smiling to herself. Viraj wondered if he looked funny. Maybe I forgot to comb my hair? Trying to adjust his hair, he entered his office.
After a few minutes, Nisha entered his cabin with a mug of coffee, the newspapers and a few files, balancing all at once. He got up to help her when she tripped on the edge of the carpet, spilling all the coffee and dropping the files. Viraj looked at Nisha's state and chuckled, "This is probably your payback for the coffee throw on Priyanka."
When Nisha gave him a confused look, he pointed to her shirt, which had a huge sploch of coffee. She giggled and asked Viraj, "Sir can you please make an exception for me in the uniform colour? Can I wear a brown T-shirt from tomorrow?"
For the first time in days, Viraj laughed a little and asked her to go and clean up. She arranged the files on his table and went out. Viraj tried to compare her reaction with the other girls he had known. It is very obvious that she is different. But the way she reacted...? Her out - of - the - regular reaction taught Viraj that there could be another way to look at things, a more positive, happy and cheerful way. By the time Nisha returned with a fresh cup of coffee, Viraj had decided. He would learn this new way of looking at things from her. It would be his first step towards the momentous change that he wanted to bring about in himself. When she was leaving, Viraj smiled at her. And Nisha, though not privy to the reason of his smile, felt the positive energy emanating from his smile. It gave her a hope - a hope that all was not lost.
Viraj began his work with the same smile. Sometime later, Daadji entered his cabin and greeted him, "Good morning Chote Hukum! I'm so sorry for --" he broke off when he noticed Viraj's bandaged palm. "What happened Chote Hukum?!? Are you all right!?" "Don't worry Daadji, it's nothing much. Just a splinter of glass. Not that it could do much damage." Viraj smiled at Daadji.
Relieved, Daadji admonished him politely for not taking care of himself. In the end he added, "Don't worry Chote Hukum, all is going to be well soon." This made Viraj glance up curiously. What's making Daadji say that? Has he guessed my new agenda? Viraj wondered. Daadji soon excused himself and left Viraj to his musings. The day ended soon and the night brought a new hope for the dawn - to Nisha it meant the beginning of a new effort of damage control and to Viraj it meant the end of weakness, sorrow and trust...

Part 5 (click here)
Edited by Aditi_28 - 9 years ago
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Part 3 and Wow Part 4.
You did not PM me
Aditi_28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqnme

Wow Part 3 and Wow Part 4.

You did not PM me

Sooorrryyy 🥱 in the excitement of updating the story and anticipation of reviews, I totally forgot to pm you!

Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Oooh! Interesting! Now you have my curiosity all piqued!

I hope I can keep it piqued up all the way till the end! 😛
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read your fic in one go aditi..it is awesome...loved the latest update the most..the way nisha expressed her feelings to sourav was amazing
fire_and_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder what's the plan 
This is too just interesting
I hope I get to read the next part soon