Neil heard Nivedita and Daadi

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have a strong hunch that Neil heard the convo between Jignesh's grandma and Naagin. He looked way too skeptical of what she had to say, also when they were riding home or wherever they were going, Neil again looked quite doubtful about Nagin's intentions. He told her he wasnt sure. He heard the entire convo I am quite positive.

He is playing along w Naagin. Also, I think we should stop w the negativity.. I understand this show is about a mature couple and their love story, but we must understand this show is only 30 something episodes old. Its not a finite episode show as far as we know, we will have to keep our patience and just go with flow. Yes I understand that Pam and naagin are super annoying but more the misunderstandings more romance we get.

I just hate to see us disappointed. Lets give the show a fair chance, i am sure the wait will be worth it. nachiket for sure wont let us down, ragini has gone bananas..but after Nachiket proves Nagins intentions and saves Nishis marriage, she will slowly come back to sanity.

Nachiket is going to give her a hard time for lying to him and making him go through hell. This is all gonna be fun. We just gotta sit back and enjoy the ride. Pam and Naagins days are numbered. This post is written on my iphone as i m abt to dose off in bed, hrnce my thoughts are all over the place.

The kids will also unite them, i am surprised Nachiket or Ragini have not visited ranbir in jail even once. They are bad parents, made for each other. Lol. Okay again, went on a tangent.

Anyway, Neil is gonna expose Naagin soon. Lets bet on it? Anyone ready to accept it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I will accept the positivism in your post.
Yes, this could be fun if most parts are handled properly.

I so hope that Nachiket has actually heard the Snake's dialogue with Daadi. On second thoughts, if he had heard so, would he leave the scene or would he try to help Nishi?

In case, he hasn't, I wonder how he will come to know of the truth.

Things will move from worse to worst for Ragini now, and when it hits rock bottom, maybe then the story will pick up.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
He probably left w Naagin coz Raginis touching Aman and "chaliye" was killing him. He would rather find out abt the outcome of Naagins actions later, and come to the rescue then.

Otherwise why wouldnt Neil make the announcement and why would he tell Naagin that he is not sure? Its all strange and we also have the best promo ever, it will happens
poetic thumbnail
Arrey that chance pe dance waala Doctor was touching Ragini, not the other way around. Of course, Ragini didn't do anything about it - that's another part.
Nachiket was on the verge of sharing the news of his engagement with ragini - it was the Police that stopped him actually. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nachiket is planning to get engaged with the single purpose of telling ragini that he is getting engaged..so yes he is dying to let her know about it even if the world does not ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

and ragini is using aman to get back seeing the cupboard story caring not a dime about her own reputation or her daughter's...

these two are the worst parent on the block both to the kids with them and the other two ...

they are too much engrossed with each other ,nothing else matters...

and knowing ekta maiyya i doubt he heard anything ..the hero is always the last to know everything ðŸ˜†

today shilpa will open her mouth...neil will come to ragini and say some more ,ragini will cry more and the fraand cum superman will appear out of no where with mein pati hoon rant and then neil will go back and tell nivedita you can share my bathroom also now😆😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

nachiket is planning to get engaged with the single purpose of telling ragini that he is getting engaged..so yes he is dying to let her know about it even if the world does not ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

and ragini is using aman to get back seeing the cupboard story caring not a dime about her own reputation or her daughter's...

these two are the worst parent on the block both to the kids with them and the other two ...

they are too much engrossed with each other ,nothing else matters...

and knowing ekta maiyya i doubt he heard anything ..the hero is always the last to know everything ðŸ˜†

today shilpa will open her mouth...neil will come to ragini and say some more ,ragini will cry more and the fraand cum superman will appear out of no where with mein pati hoon rant and then neil will go back and tell nivedita you can share my bathroom also now😆😆

these two are really gone cases - why did they stay away for so long?

They are creating an Emosanal Atyachar scene/ situations for the kids.

As on record, I sicnerely dislike Dr Aman.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

even i have started disliking him ..not because he was there for ragini but because he is taking advantage of all of this not as a friend but much more and instead of even realizing what she is doing and setting ehr right..that is what friends do..he is busy nodding his head in agreement with her to stay in her good books...he seriously has no work ...needs to grow a spine and tell ragini where she went wrong and wash his hands from this drama ...
poetic thumbnail
Absolutely. As a friend, he should have sat Ragini down and explained to her the difficulties that are going to come her way, because of the lie.

And why is he always at her place? Very irritating. 
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think he did, he never knows what goes on around him anyways. he did not know Ranbir committed the crime, he did not know Pam tried to bribe kitty, he does not know that Nivedita poisoned Daadi's mind. No reason to put up with a bad serial simply because its not finite :-)
2 good things that happened today - to have a positive attitude as you say - When nivedita tried to use her pallu, to clear his sweat, he rejected the gesture, thank god! and when Aman came to pacify Ragini when Daadi created a scene - which I must say any reasonable person would - she dismissed him summarily! I guess a 3rd thing that happened was Dr Neil indicated to Nivedita that he is not sure, if he wants to marry her or not and that he might change his mind.
Ok a 4th positive thing - actually I cannot make up my mind whether it is negative or positive ,but whoever writes the dialogue for Nivedita I must say has experience in life with very negative people - her "Neil dekona... muhje dar lageta hai"dialogue is so irrational it makes me irate, But I guess that is the feeling the negative character is supposed to bring out, so I guess it is a positive thing.
Also I never understand why Nivedita is bent on bugging ragini, when she thinks ragini has moved on? where is the logic in that or does she know something we dont?

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poetic

I seriously don't know your name, but your views so much similar to mine... I always like your comments and views...

MB