Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Part_2

Veera returned after her writing her last exam paper, she was tired  and lay on her bed straight and closed her eyes to relax. A few  minutes later there was a knock on the door, Veera was almost  asleep so Amrit opened the door and soon as she closed it back she  yelled, "Veera!! uth tere veerji ka letter aya he"

Veera opened her eyes and jumped out of the bed, and snatched  the letter from Amrit's hand. But Amrit snatched it back.

Amrit; hone wale jeeju ka photo he isme wo to pehle main hi  dekhungi

Amrit teared the envelope took out the letter and handed it to  Veera.

Veera; ruk ja na, abhi mat dekh photo please

Amrit; okay tu padh le letter

Veera read the letter, 

"pyaari veerakhdi,
apna khayal rakheen yahan sab change he, roz tujhse phone pe baat  to hoti he to aur kya likhun, bas ye photo dekh ke bta de k tenu  ladka kesa laga, yaad rakheen papaji da sapna, ladka ziada padha  likha nahi pr boht wada karobar he iska transport ka, aur ghar bhar  to tenu pata hi hai ke kesa he, tu ache se soch le aur phir ithe aa k  mil ke paka faisla dena
tera veer"

Veera looked at Amrit

Amrit; letter padh liya?

Veera nodded, Amrit opened the door of the room and shouted in  the corridor.

Amrit; girls jaldi aao, Veera ke hone wale dulhe ki photo aayi he

All girls came out of their rooms and Amrit ran to the common  room, Veera ran behind her.

Veera; Amrit ruk na kya kr rahi hai

Amrit; nahi main nahi rukun gi

All girls of their floor who were mostly Veera's friends gathered in  the common room and started questioning Veera.

"teri shadi fix hogai?"

"tu arrange marriage kar rahi he?"

"tu jaanti bhi hai use?"

Amrit; girls sit and calm down, Veera madam to bas naam janti he  aur photo yahan mere haath main hai

Tina; dikha na Amrit, dikha na hamare jeeju kese dikhte hen

Veera; pehle mujhe to dekhne do

All girls stared at her, and she regretted saying that

Tina; oh ho madam bht uthawli ho rahi hen

Amrit; kyun Veera finally kisi ladke me to tujhe interest aya, wrna to  tu film stars pe bhi drool krne se ghabrati thi

Veera; Amrit chup kr na

the girls started teasing her

"hmm Veera agar wo mota hua to?"

"agar uski badi badi moochen hui to"

"agar wo kala hua to?"

"agar uski height bht choti hui to?"

"agar uski awaz bht darawni hui to"

"agar uski ankhen bhengi hui to"

Veera; chup karo tum sab log, mere veerji ne ese hi haan nahi kahi  hogi uske liye, wo ache hi honge mujhe yaqeen he

Tina; Veera, pind ke aadmi ese hi hte hen, muchen to hongi heen,  tere papaji jesi

Amrit; acha girls ab to mujhse bhi wait nahi ho rha let's see

Tina; haan okay

Veera turned her face and caught the curtain, she was very tense  and she closed her eyes. 

There was a sudden silence in the room, and only the breaths of  Veera were audible. Veera turned after gathering some courage and  saw all girls staring blankly at the photo.

Veera; kya hua? tum sab ese kyun dekh rahi ho? Batao na..dekho  mera dil boht ghabra raha he, batao na

All girls looked at Veera and then looked back at the photo. Veera's  heart skipped a few beats...
-BeingMuslimah- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m sooo in love this โค๏ธ ... I can see all of that scene happening inside my head   

Sab ki bolti band seeing the gabru jawan !   โ˜บ๏ธ

Badly waiting... Edited by .Jenvita_Neha. - 9 years ago
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Typical girls' hostel wala sequence ๐Ÿ˜Ž Aww!! How tensed veera was, bechari, she doesnt know she is getting the hottest, cutest prince charming โค๏ธ
zainabawoon thumbnail
Sonu post a picture of amrit's jeeju's photo, the one the girls are supposed to be oggling at๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
-BeingMuslimah- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

Sonu post a picture of amrit's jeeju's photo, the one the girls are supposed to be oggling at๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes yes yes !! Pretty please !๐Ÿ˜ณ
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

i will i will๐Ÿ˜† when veera would see u guys would too๐Ÿ˜›
zainabawoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

i will i will๐Ÿ˜† when veera would see u guys would too๐Ÿ˜›

Aww! Thank u๐Ÿค—
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see the pic... I want to see the pic... iwant to see the pic... pls (puppy face)
ManaliRoy thumbnail
Binaa dekhe hi itni excitement sab ladkiyon ki :D ,dekhne ke baad toh saari behosh hone waali hain :D
Awww Veera wants to see the photo sabse pehle :* "ruk ja na, abhi matt dekh photo please" ,veera ran behind amrit :D "amrit ruk na kya kar rahi hain" haayeee betaab Veera :* 
Amrit :v "nahi main nahi rukungi"
Veera totally failed at controlling herself to watch the photo lol :D "Pehle mujhe toh dekhne do <3 :* "
All girls stared at her :v and rofl she regretted saying that too :D awwlele veera bacchi :*
Amrit :v 'tu toh filmstars pe bhi drool karnese ghabraati hain :P '
Veera ka honewaalaa pati jaap :* "woh acche hi honge mujhe yaqeen hain"
She was blushing so much <3 "she turned her face,caught the curtain,felt very tense and closed her eyes,"
Girls were numb while watching the photo :D 
And "There was a silence in the room,and only the breaths of Veera were audible <3" It seems like Baldev&Veera k dilon ki taar jud gayi hain aur Veera ki dhadkano ki awaaz sirf Baldeva taq hi pahunch rahi hain <3 
Ab Veera Baldev k photo dekhegi,zindagi bhar usiko nihaarti rahegi <3 she is too cute..
Veera has always been the most lucky girl yo have Baldeva in her life <3 , and this time Baldeva is also going to be a very lucky boy to have this Veera in his life :*
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
 thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ