Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

DB is after anandi and she is not giving any space to anandi. She has become bolder after shiv's death. Why she is not wearing white and wearing very attractive sarees inspite of her being a widow?

DB is not a widow. Her husband has left her & her son for some other woman. Maybe her husband is alive.

Why Cant they kill DB😡🤢
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
btw sometime rudaali is pay to cry loudly for dead person .is it ok to do such thing that giving money to rudaali so that she cry loudly for dead person
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Have no issues about Anandi because her pain is internalised.You know what she is going through and Anandi is exceptional.When she is going through the most traumatic moments she is most composed and that's what we have seen of her.
We could feel Amol's pain when he was trying light the pyre and later on at home in the night sharing his grief with his mother.
-----
I think they got it right with Anandi Amol and Dsa J and to an extent Daddu.

Rest of the Shekhars we don't seem to connect to their pain and neither they seem to feel the pain - this is plain deficit in writing and execution.

Don't know what is wrong with the writers - These are the same people who gave such a brilliant episode on Saturday that scene between Anandi and Shiv was so brilliantly written and performed beautifully by Siddharth Toral.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it seems shekhars r only good in laughing but not in crying
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actor playing Khajan singh who is not a bad actor at all but he didn't have any expression. His daughter is widowed and her husband died and he had not much emotions😕. Meenu and Anoop are Shiv's biological parents but they were like distant relatives who came for death! Actress who plays Meenu is also really good actress as we have seen in some scenes earlier. CVs in their hurry spoiling everything.

I have a doubt. Meenu was always supportive of Anandi and progressive, then why was Ira shown talking about colored clothes / widow clothes debate😕? Earlier Ira was really unreliable one!
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Meenu has lost her tongue since Anup lost his marbles.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like extreme rona dhona specially when it was a martyr's death so the scene helped me feel better about Shiv's sacrifice but i agree with you...Shekhars' expressions from very start was very weird...Anup had no expressions as if he has not been able to gain any attachment towards Shiv because of those 25 years 😕
Daddu surprisingly took the news very well or very lightly 😕...i know he was a army man so he was feeling proud by Shiv's sacrifice but Shiv wasn't an army man so his death was actually very very unexpected which should have booked an emergency room for Daddu but he was able to handle himself so well as if someone from his friend's circle has died 😲

Dadisa and Jagya were really good ...they both could understand Shiv's sacrifice but unable to overcome the grief of losing him ...Jagya's respect for Shiv was shown well on Shashank's face. 👏

Ira and Meenu looked very detached 🥱...their son wasn't in army so it's not something they have always thought might come in their life...didn't Meenu refused Shiv to join army in fear of facing a day like this? now she seems quiet emotionless 🤢

Less said about Khajaan singh, the better...the guy seemed to have come in someone's house to mourn and so he made that sad face else he seemed least bothered

Best was Anandi...she knew Shiv's sense of duty and how much insulted he will feel if she cries very bitterly...her expression contained both grief, sense of loss, pride but also a hope which she got from Shiv's last words.

btw i'm very sure i cried more than all the Shekhars (excluding Anandi) put together 😭
Edited by libsrocks - 9 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The aftermath of Shiv's death hasn't been handled well. It is clouded with DB's politics and Anoop's possessiveness. 
No one has got a chance to express their grief or handle their situation. They are just being dragged into Db's senseless talks. 

I personally don't like too much of rona-dhona so I am not minding the subtle way of handling grief by Shekhars, but why are CVs clouding us with DB's politics? She is being shoved down my throat and it is extremely irritating. 

The last two episodes were poorly scripted and executed. Cvs could have done better. 
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Its seems  this is not Balika vadhu forums its look Anandi forums I am not surprise to read this forums member  views  how to give the explanation to justified Anadhi act   ,
Whatever reason behind shiv death  thats does not   mean  u can not crying show  your emotion   at least  on the his death to thats person who belong  to your  life  very much  who is most  importance part of your life ,  He been living with u all since so long time  how could u forgot everything  at just few moment  I do not want to say you can crying  whole life at least you should show your emotion ur pain  properly just few days  or  at least  at thats days  when  even his  death body present in front of everyone  of his family member  his wife  Anandi ,     mother  ira , Alok  they did not show  their emotion pain ,
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I found Ira's emotions ok too.. Sonal Jha is a very good actress and today she looked like a mother hurt from inside and lost. Sometimes in such state a person becomes too dumb to react. Don't remember did she cry yesterday or not, the only thing I remember for yesterday is too many closeups of Shiv

Minu and Anup looked totally out of scene.

Anandi cried enough on Saturday, even today too. Why should she keep crying continuously every minute? Does she have any other option than accepting the fate and moving on?