Balika Vadhu

Handling emotional scenes - Page 9

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anandi never forced Gehna to remarry, She only reassured her that everything will be fine, that too only after marriage was fixed, Gehna agreed, and was to be made the bride. Also, it was eventually Gehna who turned around and agreed for the proposal. So I don't think that she was actually forced. Atleast that's what CVs have shown us.

Having said that, I am happy that Gehna has remarried to a person well known to her and both get along well with each other, share common interests, Niranjan is willing to do anything for her. Only in serials, do we find such men. She did lack this kind of companionship in her previous relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Anandi was no where in the picture till Gehna herself agreed to marry Niranjan
Dadisa Jagya Ganga were the ones who came up with the idea of getting Gehna married and convinced her.
Dadisa just informed Anandi that they convinced Gehna for remarriage after Gehna has agreed to it.
Only after that Anandi spoke to Gehna expressing her happiness and hoped that things will work out well for.

Gehna agreed to marriage because she felt Nandu needed a father figure

Anandi is different from Gehna that way in the sense she thinks her husband will look out for kids and also she is determined to become mother and father to their kids

I think the differences are there in the way they approach their widowhood.

I will not comment on how Gehna fell for Niranjan etc through Gehna they just wanted to show that widow with children can leave her past behind and move on to if she wants to .
I don't think that it is wrong if she moved on in life with another man . Because Gehna did feel that her journey with Basant ended and was prepared to go alone in her onward journey unlike Anandi who feels Shiv is with her and she is not alone even if she can't see him.