Posted: 9 years ago
yello article aagaya hai new entry ka. Anus boss. Is she going to work.. Did she finish her education. God knows what cvs are upto
Omg that means those people whom you had conversation with are right! So now finally a new entry! So this track will go for minimum 2 months
Originally posted by adisimi

Omg that means those people whom you had conversation with are right! So now finally a new entry! So this track will go for minimum 2 months

Don't know yaa. He said it all depends on trps. If they are getting good trps then they will continue if not then they will end.  They said pivotal role so kya hai ki... Hope anuraj are together and hope shastri doesn't think of this guy for anu. Hating it yaar..stupid cvs
Yaar if he is entering as anushka's boss na then 2-3 weeks tak they will show office track then this guy will surely fall for her! But the question now is : did anushka get divorced before working or will she still be married to rajat? Aur office mein boss aur anushka ke scenes bhi honge, bichara rajat kuch nahi kar payega

Yaar if he is entering as anushka's boss na then 2-3 weeks tak they will show office track then this guy will surely fall for her! But the question now is : did anushka get divorced before working or will she still be married to rajat? Aur office mein boss aur anushka ke scenes bhi honge, bichara rajat kuch nahi kar payega

Agree I don't think they are divorced or something like that. Rajat will never give divorce to her. Nor anushka will ever give divorce to him. May be he will fall for dev or if he is falling for anu also then may be later he might come to know that she is married and might help anuraj 
Yeah you are right! Sudeep generally plays positive characters only! I have never seen him in a negative role! I think he might play cupid for rajat and anushka

Yeah you are right! Sudeep generally plays positive characters only! I have never seen him in a negative role! I think he might play cupid for rajat and anushka

He better play only Cupid otherwise iam going to kill cvs for killing such a good show
Same here! Lets wait what sudeep comments on his upcoming role then we will get an idea! I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that divorce doesn't happen else everything will be over then! The only hope i have that anuraj will unite soon is their marriage!  If that breaks then karishma and lalit sharma will never let them marry again
Originally posted by jyothiram

Agree I don't think they are divorced or something like that. Rajat will never give divorce to her. Nor anushka will ever give divorce to him. May be he will fall for dev or if he is falling for anu also then may be later he might come to know that she is married and might help anuraj

anu was signing the divorce papers according to the new on location video despite dev stopping her
dont know if rajat will sign or not
i hope anu doesnt give any kasam to him for signing the papers like she did in engagement fiasco
i dont them to divorce and i hope sudeep plays a positive role
Hey all I am sorry but m quiting ss...I had interest with hope that they will reunite anuraj very soon..but after spoilers like anu signing on divorce papers and new entry..I have lost all hopes and interest..Anu abi to college me thi ab work karegi..we are mad o wat...itna illogical case kaise ban sakta h..I dont undrstnd why cvs r torturing us.bcz of so much chaos and all problem that they are bringing one after another they are getting good trps from this ttack..bcz every1 is watching with a hope that they will reunite anuraj soon..but I cant take it anymore...Islie I am quiting ss..may be 1% trp will fall then they will realise our emotions are not a thing to play..I hd enjoyed anuraj sep-oct months moments a lot..I have watched those moments for more than 5times...It had always made me feel happy..Now I want to leave with those memories..I dont want to quit with anuraj separation moments n all rona dhona...Islie m quiting ss..Ill be happy with anuraj romantic moments...They will be together atleast in my dreams...bye all..love u miss u..