Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Need !! Need !! Need !!

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey cousins i need ur hepl ...i hadnt watched yesterday epic can someone given a short summary abt the yesterday episode
Thank you in advanced !!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday's episode...
In yesterdays episode we see that nisha-viraj go to the nearest gurudwara to find aman as she was kidnaped by her chacha and taken to the gurudwara to marry her away with another man. 
but before she could be married away nisha-viraj come there and save her and the police comes and takes away aman's chacha and the bridegroom. 
Then viraj goes from there and nisha ,aman, ramesh and umesh come back home . 
Nisha talks to dadaji about umesh and aman. first he does not agree well but then after that  nisha makes him understand and then he gives acceptance to umesh and aman's wedding. 
On the other side we see viraj asking daadji if the bags are packed and that he will leave for delhi in an hour and that if he gets a buyer for the house then he should inform viraj. 
end of episode.  ðŸ˜ƒ
i hope this helped you ..😃
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dinazz

yesterday's episode...

In yesterdays episode we see that nisha-viraj go to the nearest gurudwara to find aman as she was kidnaped by her chacha and taken to the gurudwara to marry her away with another man.
but before she could be married away nisha-viraj come there and save her and the police comes and takes away aman's chacha and the bridegroom.
Then viraj goes from there and nisha ,aman, ramesh and umesh come back home .
Nisha talks to dadaji about umesh and aman. first he does not agree well but then after that nisha makes him understand and then he gives acceptance to umesh and aman's wedding.
On the other side we see viraj asking daadji if the bags are packed and that he will leave for delhi in an hour and that if he gets a buyer for the house then he should inform viraj.
end of episode. 😃
i hope this helped you ..😃

Ohh thank you so much dinazz for update ... 😃
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Ohh thank you so much dinazz for update ... 😃

ur welcome ðŸ˜ƒ