eymane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This pot is about the 4th Jan episode, i've been wanting to post and finally two weeks later I posted it.

For the first time, out of all the crime shows I have ever seen, I have never heard before:

'Ye murder nahi suicide hai' english: 'This is not murder, its a suicide'

It felt wierd hearing that as in the previous crime shows I've watched; Arjun (for those of you who have this show, I miss it dearly and I was so happy when I heard Star Plus is coming out with a new crime show and I was very exited that now that emptiness of Arjun will not be felt as much as before as we'll have something similar to watch, and being honest I still miss Arjun as much and I'm still hoping it comes with another season since it ended on a cliffhanger but in a way P.I does compensate for Arjun and every episode is looked forward to.)
Carrying on with previous crime shows such as Sherlock & Elementary and also Arjun, I have NEVER heard that this isn't a murder but a suicide it was always the opposite!
So it was quite refreshing to hear that. I am actually happy that a show like Private Investigator which deals with crimes and also is a youth oriented show, is proceeding towards the limelight.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Also I wanted to mention, the pen thing Raffe did remined me SO much of Arjun😭😭
By now you guys must've realised that I absolutely adore Arjun and miss it sooo much!!!
Thanks for reading and sprry for making the post long.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Really it was a refreshing change from the murders. A suicide not a murder. Adaalat actually had a similar case this previous weekend where it turned out to be just an accident not a murder. I like these things because it gives you a chance to see something new and different.
eymane thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Really it was a refreshing change from the murders. A suicide not a murder. Adaalat actually had a similar case this previous weekend where it turned out to be just an accident not a murder. I like these things because it gives you a chance to see something new and different.

Yeah very rightly said, I'm actually planning to start wathcing Adaalat...is it good??
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: eymane

Yeah very rightly said, I'm actually planning to start wathcing Adaalat...is it good??

Yep it is. Sometimes I get bored so I skip a week, but otherwise I like it.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Wonderful Post. πŸ‘ You reminded me of the best crime show i watched on Indian TV. I absolutely loved Arjun.  Infact this show is replacing arjun for me. Whenever i watch P.I I try to compare both shows and try to find arjun in raffe in some of the mannerisms . Infact sometimes Mrinal looks like shaleen too. πŸ˜†
Coming to the Epi, you are right, these unpredictable changes are very refreshing. From the moment the case started i was trying to find the culprit before they showed it on TV but couldn't and when they showed raghav playing some game and raffe's reaction to that i got it was a suicide simulating the scenes in the game but it didn't happen like that. πŸ˜†

As for adaaalat, i watched it religiously till last year but then got bored of it and now i dont get the time at all. πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Wonderful Post. πŸ‘ You reminded me of the best crime show i watched on Indian TV. I absolutely loved Arjun.  Infact this show is replacing arjun for me. Whenever i watch P.I I try to compare both shows and try to find arjun in raffe in some of the mannerisms . Infact sometimes Mrinal looks like shaleen too. πŸ˜†

Coming to the Epi, you are right, these unpredictable changes are very refreshing. From the moment the case started i was trying to find the culprit before they showed it on TV but couldn't and when they showed raghav playing some game and raffe's reaction to that i got it was a suicide simulating the scenes in the game but it didn't happen like that. πŸ˜†

As for adaaalat, i watched it religiously till last year but then got bored of it and now i dont get the time at all. πŸ˜†

@ Bold: Same here! Sometimes he also looks like Neil Bhatt slightly to me. When I saw him for the first time (when he woke up in bed) I totally thought it was Neil Bhatt from the side angle. πŸ˜†
eymane thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yeah Arjuna was the best show ever! Can't believe it finished, it even finished like on cliffhanger and a hint of like an upcoming season. And yeah I too try and look for Arjun in Raffe! 
I'm planning to start Adaalat, but just don't get the time to start it now! 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: eymane

Yeah Arjuna was the best show ever! Can't believe it finished, it even finished like on cliffhanger and a hint of like an upcoming season. And yeah I too try and look for Arjun in Raffe! 
I'm planning to start Adaalat, but just don't get the time to start it now! 

Yes, A cliffhanger but i am sure there is no second season of Arjun. I cant say about recent episodes of Adaalat but earlier episodes were fantastic. You will find all on sony YT channel.