Fan Fictions

A DREAM OR A NIGHTMARE(S2 DARK FF) Pt-4 page59[14april]

samridhigoodiez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

So guys, simmy aka simmyscribbles and i aka samridhigoodiez are back with much awaited fiction A DREAM OR A NIGHTMARE ( SEASON 2||DARK FF). This time the story is totally different from what Simmy and I have written before. So we hope you guys like this one too like season 1. We just hope we would be able to create the old magic again.. So without much a do here we present the prologue...

happy reading..

PROLOGUE

3rd December, 2010 ,1:55 AM
SMS Hospital , Jaipur.

It was the darkest night in jaipur. The temperature had broken all past 70 years records. It was at its minimum. The roads were empty and quiet. Inside the hospital , the corridors were empty , only a lamp was on in each corridor. The whole hospital was quiet this year. But last year the same day , the hospital was nothing less than a graveyard, the whole hospital smelled of blood , dead carcasses of innocent souls and their families crying their gloom out , mothers pleading to the doctors to save their children. It was another moment of black death..doctors were less than the mangled charred figures. White sheets were all red and black as coal.

All news channels flashed was The jaipur blast..Several killed and injured...
The names of the innocent souls flashed hurting their families to the core...images from the scene soon went viral..The buildings were all down and mixed with the broken human frames...Sirens from the police and ambulance could be heard in every corner of the city..Those assassins snatched the lives of poor and feeble people.

3rd December , 2009 , was the gloomiest day in the history of Jaipur and the whole of India.

But tonight , it was all quiet except the maternity ward. She was screaming and shouting her mother's name, she was screaming his's name.  surrounded by doctors. Kishore and Anju were waiting outside the  ward . After a few minutes, nurse came out , " congratulations, it's a boy. " Anju and Kishore sighed a relief and thanked god.

" how is she? And the baby? " anju enquired.

" mother and baby both are fine. You can meet both after  some time.. both are sleeping now." The nurse informed.

After a few hours.

She regained her consciousness and opened her eyes. She looked around and saw her mother standing infront of her. She smiled. Tears made their way.

" how are you feeling beta ? " Anju asked.

" maa!! Where is Randhirrr? " she spoke the first thing.

"  sanyukta!! still you want to know about that terrorist. He is gone forever. " Kishore yelled from behind entering the ward.

" I know he will come back papa. He will come back for his baby. " she replied.

So guys this was it.. hope u all liked it.. this fiction has so much to say.. it's a dark and thriller fiction.. just get ready to sway with us again.. ppl who want pms send buddy request to: simmyscribbles AND ME..

LOVE YOU ALL..

SIMMY AND SAMRIDHI.. 

INDEX

part 1 this is how it all started

part 2 this is how they both met.

PART 3 is she really retarted

Part4

thread 2

Edited by samridhigoodiez - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 DE... WOW FINALLY DON S2 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...GR8 WAITING FOR UPDATE ...PROLOGUE IS DAMN INTERESTING๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ KEEP SMILING...
Edited by holysoul - 9 years ago
kasturiroy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!! ...TERRORIST!! ...this plot is soo different ...and the prologue was fantastic ...update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
zahranaseem thumbnail
Awesome yarrr!!! I hope this story will turn dark later ...!!!
Loved it...and excited to read further!
ayu13rockzzz thumbnail
Res
Unres 

Oh my my... Thriller..!! 
M already thrilled to read it!! 
Randhir terrorist... 
N sanyukta gave birth to a baby ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Woahhh thats too interesting!! 
Great work... 
Update soon 
Edited by ayu13rockzzz - 9 years ago
serpentina200 thumbnail
wow very interesting prologue
 update 1st part of the ff soon
waiting to read  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unress ..

Hey di,this plot is awsm ๐Ÿ˜‰
seems intresting
But u would give it a happy ending na??

Thanx for pm
update asap
Edited by Angel__Tamanna - 9 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! Rd and terrorist...
Sounds different...
seems dark itself...
plzzz updt soon
angell_babydoll thumbnail
amazinggg prologue

wat cn i expect frm my two fav writers
nthng bt perfection!
Gals this was amazing
i m kinda really excited fr the collab
u rock babies

grt ab tm dono ki indivisual ffs ke liye aur zyada wait krna pdega?