Humsafars

Hema's HumSaaz VMs | Tribute to Arzoo (26/07) on pg3 - Page 2

_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello-shello,

So, I originally set out to VM on the full song, but I found that the rest of the rest of the VM was taking away from the simplicity of the beginning. I wasn't very happy with it, so I cut the rest out, re-edited to remove the other scenes, and here is the result:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIaMjAnkqg[/YOUTUBE]

You likey? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _.serendipity._ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Had inserted the wrong link by mistake :P 
Just corrected it.
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your VM's Hema ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for making them and sharing them ๐Ÿค—
This content was originally posted by: farzy2910

Love your VM's Hema ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for making them and sharing them ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค— Thanks so much!
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey just noticed the message ...๐Ÿ˜›
This is lovely๐Ÿ‘ ...havent heard this song before but liked it here and the SAAZ scene is just adding more flavor in this mix๐Ÿ˜ณ...As usual Kudos n good work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘keep making more esp. this week if u had seen the spoiler videos ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You make a VM and we don't like it..no chance hema...your VMs are always very lovely...cheers to another beautiful one..by the way..glad to see u back..was wondering when I would get to see your VMs and here you are ๐Ÿค—
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _.serendipity._

Hello-shello,

So, I originally set out to VM on the full song, but I found that the rest of the rest of the VM was taking away from the simplicity of the beginning. I wasn't very happy with it, so I cut the rest out, re-edited to remove the other scenes, and here is the result:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIaMjAnkqg[/YOUTUBE]

You likey? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I lovey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hema you pick up the most overlooked songs and bring them back to life with your VMs. This is the Sonu Nigam song right? I am not sure though if it ever came in any movie or not. It is so gentle and so like the mildest of breeze... 
I didn't see the VM before you made the cuts so not able to compare and comment, but this VM is like the song - gentle and soothing. 
The shots you selected showcase their love and their helplessness in the face of it.
What is not to likey? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: Bujee09

hey just noticed the message ...๐Ÿ˜›

This is lovely๐Ÿ‘ ...havent heard this song before but liked it here and the SAAZ scene is just adding more flavor in this mix๐Ÿ˜ณ...As usual Kudos n good work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘keep making more esp. this week if u had seen the spoiler videos ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Embarrassed Aw, thanks so much! I'm super glad you liked it. Will try to make more (and longer) VMs - using THE scene as well - if this zaalim zamaana permits Tongue

This content was originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

You make a VM and we don't like it..no chance hema...your VMs are always very lovely...cheers to another beautiful one..by the way..glad to see u back..was wondering when I would get to see your VMs and here you are ๐Ÿค—

Hehe.. you guys are toh too sweet only!! ๐Ÿค— Thanks so much!

[QUOTE=Junoonian]I lovey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hema you pick up the most overlooked songs and bring them back to life with your VMs. This is the Sonu Nigam song right? I am not sure though if it ever came in any movie or not. It is so gentle and so like the mildest of breeze... 
I didn't see the VM before you made the cuts so not able to compare and comment, but this VM is like the song - gentle and soothing. 
The shots you selected showcase their love and their helplessness in the face of it.
What is not to likey? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww!! Dil khush karditta!
The part of the song I used is actually an unplugged version that Sonu Nigam sang on MTV Unplugged. He only sang these two-three lines before he started singing Abhi mujhme kahin.

My original plan was to do the Abhi mujhme kahin part as well, which is such a beautiful song. I had used the gunshot scene for "mar jaoun ya jee loun zara", and the one where Arzoo is bending over Sahir with wet hair for "dhoop mein jalte hue tan ko, chhaya per ki mil gayi." And even this chalki chalki chandni mein part had more scenes, such as the latest Asharfi scene.

Then I realized I only really really liked the beginning (which is unchanged) that used the almost kiss and Sahir's shayari scene. So, on a whim, I deleted everything else Tongue 
Not that I regret it. I really think this is better. It's, like you said, like a mild breeze. The other extraneous stuff fitted in with the lyrics, but not with the mood. I was a bit apprehensive because this is quite a different style from my other VMs. It seems lazy almost.. hehe. But I'm so glad you loveyed it!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by _.serendipity._ - 9 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcyPKTpsibQ[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fatimarahaman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Simply amazing my dear Hema!!!!!๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ