Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starkwayne thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just feel as if they're dragging the WHOLE plot way to much; it's like a replica of that 'Who's husband is Shaym?' from IPKKND. Is it going to take us 200 episodes to find out that Raghini is actually single and Neil still loves her?
Also, I feel like anything that's even slightly pointed at Neil is a HUGE problem for Raghini; she never confirms or patiently calls up Niel... it's always 'TUME NE TO YEHI KERNA THA, TUM HO HI AISAY'. Seriously? I understand his reasons for divorce already. 
Just putting it out there, Pam's voice needs a rest. I'm pretty sure her tonsils are complaining.

P.S. It's pretty stupid that Raghini's OWN children have no idea about this whole fake husband thing that been going on. WOW directors, you guys nailed idiocy in the HEAD with this little detail.

👏👏👏
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starkwayne

I just feel as if they're dragging the WHOLE plot way to much; it's like a replica of that 'Who's husband is Shaym?' from IPKKND. Is it going to take us 200 episodes to find out that Raghini is actually single and Neil still loves her?

Also, I feel like anything that's even slightly pointed at Neil is a HUGE problem for Raghini; she never confirms or patiently calls up Niel... it's always 'TUME NE TO YEHI KERNA THA, TUM HO HI AISAY'. Seriously? I understand his reasons for divorce already. 
Just putting it out there, Pam's voice needs a rest. I'm pretty sure her tonsils are complaining.

P.S. It's pretty stupid that Raghini's OWN children have no idea about this whole fake husband thing that been going on. WOW directors, you guys nailed idiocy in the HEAD with this little detail.

👏👏👏

The problem is probably there is not one main writer to link the story ahead, along with the other episode writers.

I know that a daily soap will have drama, but not idiocy to this level. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveanime

I think Ragini even if she made a mistake can't have done it deliberately, she is not the scheming type. She must have not known how serious the patient was or she didn't know that they were dying she assumed like Rekha that the woman is calling to have a chat with her husband. Even in the movie Jitendra character was not honest with his wife entirely so Rekha was furious. Jitendra demanded his son from Rekha she wanted her son but he wouldn't let her take him. I am sure too even in Ragini and Neil scenario Ragini had no choice but to leave the other children behind because of her lesser financial standing. How practical it would have been for her to raise 4 kids on her own. That shows that no matter furious Ragini was with Neil she assumed he would be a good father. 

I don't think it is ragini fault this couple has major communication problems. And Neil is high and mighty accusing his wife of ghatiya thoughts we still don't know what he did why did Ragini feel so insecure or why she assumed he was cheating. I am sure he was hiding something maybe it wasn't an affair he definitely was dishonest about something so can't blame Ragini entirely for flying off the handle. 
I personally don't like hearing Neil yelling at Ragini that she is heartless, not a good mother, not a good person it sounds so crass and diminishes his love for her. If she left him because she thought he was having an affair then that does not mean she is heartless it is because she had a heart she left him because he broke her heart. If she didn't love him she wouldn't have married him and had his babies he is so stupid. I wish Neil would frame his argument in a more thoughtful way so that we can connect with him, he should say she didn't love him enough not that she can't love at all. And his constant whining about Ragini rules if he found her that suffocating then why did he marry her to begin with and if she became controlling after she started suspecting him of fooling around then he needs a reality check on how to reassure an unhappy wife. 
I think Neil and Ragini don't even know what love means they are both delusional. 

You have written precisely how the characters should have been framed. But I guess I only see the Cvs partying around and clicking selfies?

Do they have an ounce of brainy matter in their heads?

This could have a hauntingly beautiful love story. 
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starkwayne

👏👏👏

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

true true true . Ragini's own children do not have any idea about the fake marriage. 

And yes Ragini  talks before listening to any explanation from Neil and  Pam yells too much. As for understanding the reason for "divorce" you could well be  wrong. May be Ragini was not like this earlier. She does keep quiet in front of Pam in spite of Pam's constant yelling. It is only Neil who  bears the brunt of Ragini's temper.