Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Love all your creations, Kety, but this one is the best👏
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Kety, thanks everyone ... ❤️Pratyusha⭐️ is my great inspiration ... Prat, I love you ... you're beautiful angels on hundreds  small and large ways ...😃

Edited by ahilajkula - 9 years ago
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Love this one a lot, Branka!
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibraj

Love all your creations, Kety, but this one is the best👏

thanks Vibha ❤️
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Another beautiful journey with Pratyusha come to an end...we loved her as Saagarika, will miss her dearly, and remember her outstending performance in every episode,  and an amazing chemistry she shared with her co-star Kanwar Dhillon, on screen, and off screen as well...

Thank you all who filled with lots of love and beautiful creatios Prats ATs. New journey is in front of us, hope it will start soon, and all of us will meet again in some other Prats AT, on some new forum of the show where she will  continue her successful career. I will miss her as Saagarika while looking forward for her new role...⭐️
Life is a Journey, thank you all, you were great travelling companions ⭐️👏

On this HHN journey we lost a big Prat's fan Seetha ❤️, so I brought her here with me to say what she always thought about her favorite actress:

She is an ideal character for me and A Diva !

Whenever i watched her action ...always feel that she is the epitome of the talent !

What a beauty and what a way of emoting the feelings in different situations !

Bows divider   Bows divider

Today's episode ...she presented in a commendable manner ! See her screen presence ...her musical voice ...every word was clearly heard ... excellent control on pitch and pause system!

She is born for stealing the show and for  grabbing  the attention !

Bows divider    Bows divider 

Compassionate actress ... with commendable acting  skills!

There is a natural aristocracy and a rustic beauty  in her .

There is a plethora of talent ...a unique personal and interpersonal skills ,... as an actress she displayed it in different occasions!

No  other actress can or ever will compare  herself with our highly talented Pratyusha 

For me she is as great as:

Meena Kumari::she was famous for emoting  the intense  feelings  with eyes effectively...-Handling the complex situations effortlessly...with ease ... She always oozed soft demeanor and humble confidence. Pratyusha is as commendable as the Legendary Meena Kumari...in this aspect. I think her facial features  resembles her to some  extent !

Suchitra Sen :--- She is famous for showing  subtle and fiercest...romantic and matured...feelings ...instantaneously...and have a rare quality of changing expressions at ease...at no time  even the camera will fumble to catch those feelings at that speed !!  Suchitra mostly exhibited grit and determination through the characters she portrayed, sometimes tending to be overly confident! Admirably this pretty girl is as talented as Suchitra !! And -I sometimes feel that as if I am watching her as a  teenage  girl...because surprisingly she resembles Suchitra too!??

Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you all, for all the beautiful creations you made, inspired with Prats outstanding performances and her beauty. ⭐️

Thank you all who love my collages, that was inspired by this great actress, who is a
reason for my journey through this IF, on which I met so many amazing people, who become my friends.
❤️

In all the Sunrises and all the Sunsets, and every moment in between, we'll miss you, and we'll wait for you, to come back on our screens.⭐️ Your fans love you,and will always support you, Pratyusha Banerjee❤️

Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

candle out!  😃