Todays Epi - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: amfi123

i am sure fan will fall of the cieling 🤣

🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 Pahahahahahahaha yaar great minds think alike nah??? Am once AGAIN skipping epi's (& relying instead on WU's & of course your Anuraj scene uploads🤗🤗🤗) what with the effin CV's 🤬 being hellbent on not moving the story past Anuraj separation over & over & over again like a broken bleeding record...!!!  (BTW how looong is it now that this BS has been going on???)!!! Zzz...🥱🥱🥱 Seriously tho what does that say about a serial if you're skipping more epi's than watching as in my case (& I'm darn sure many other frustrated, angry, pissed off viewers)!!!😡😡😡
Anyhooo read the WU instead & then just HAD to watch the precap & OMG ROFLMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 but the ONLY thought in my head was W*F as if that fan is gonna be able to hold Minty's weight without crashing to the floor (now THAT would've been worth seeing)!!!🥳 & as for Neel yaar words fail me like W*F CV's had nothing better to do than ruin another character???!!!🤬
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

👏 Pahahahahahahaha yaar great minds think alike nah??? Am once AGAIN skipping epi's (& relying instead on WU's & of course your Anuraj scene uploads🤗🤗🤗) what with the effin CV's 🤬 being hellbent on not moving the story past Anuraj separation over & over & over again like a broken bleeding record...!!!  (BTW how looong is it now that this BS has been going on???)!!! Zzz...🥱🥱🥱 Seriously tho what does that say about a serial if you're skipping more epi's than watching as in my case (& I'm darn sure many other frustrated, angry, pissed off viewers)!!!😡😡😡
Anyhooo read the WU instead & then just HAD to watch the precap & OMG ROFLMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 but the ONLY thought in my head was W*F as if that fan is gonna be able to hold Minty's weight without crashing to the floor (now THAT would've been worth seeing)!!!🥳 & as for Neel yaar words fail me like W*F CV's had nothing better to do than ruin another character???!!!🤬

i am sure when sareen and niel opens the door 
they would see minty lying on the flloor with the fan side by🤣🤣🤣
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amfi123

i am sure when sareen and niel opens the door 
they would see minty lying on the flloor with the fan side by🤣🤣🤣

That would be totally HOWLARIOUS tho wouldn't it - Minty & the fan are lying on the floor side by side & Neel & Sareen stanidng there looking shocked to the core not cuz Minty tried to commit suicide but cuz those two are thinking DAFUQ did this moti really think a piddly little fan was gonna do the trick???!!!🤣 🤪🥳
Edited by Sparklingcider - 9 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

That would be totally HOWLARIOUS tho wouldn't it - Minty & the fan are lying on the floor side by side & Neel & Sareen stanidng there looking shocked to the core not cuz Minty tried to commit suicide but cuz those two are thinking DAFUQ did this moti really think a piddly little fan was gonna do the trick???!!!🤣 🤪🥳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sparklingcider thumbnail

Thanks yaar for giving me such a laugh today 🤗 - even now every time I imagine the scenario I'm in hysterics!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Who would have thought that NOT watching SS could be sooo much fun???!!!  🤪🥳
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys, i am logging in only nw, havent watched or read the episode yet, anyways its all rona dhona, taking and giving promise and all nautanki and stupid decisions by Minty n Neil. Aaj AnuRaj sequences was there or not?Edited by Shyamlu - 9 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shyamlu

Hey guys, i am logging in only nw, havent watched or read the episode yet, anyways its all rona dhona, taking and giving promise and all nautanki and stupid decisions by Minty n Neil. Aaj AnuRaj sequences was there or not?

last scene anuraj hug for a second 😊