Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AnuMP

😲 I sincerely hope not. Sita was THE GIRL of the times. Couldn't they find someone with a little more oomph?πŸ˜• At least a little more regality?πŸ˜•

And I agree. I wish they would show a drop dead gorgeous and charmingly evil Raavan. That would be more spine chilling than the comical mustache and the horned helmet 

I'm not really too concerned about a "drop dead gorgeous Ravan". First, Ram and Sita should be perfect for their roles. If the central characters are not convincing, then it's no use if the villains are good because people will end up rooting for the villains over the good guys. πŸ˜† It'll be like Zee Tv's Ramayana. They had an awesome Ravan who had that charming smirk and striking persona. He was good looking too, but since the Ram and Sita did not have as much "oomph" as Ravan did, the show lost my interest.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have no issues on star cast.. may be she is a lovely actress and will play this role nicely..
bt i hated her costume.. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeadDevil

I have no issues on star cast.. may be she is a lovely actress and will play this role nicely..

bt i hated her costume.. 

Hmm yeah, she might be a good actress, but I too hated the costume. It's way too revealing and modern, not something I'd expect to see Sita Ma in. 
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree about the costume but her posture and body language are all wrong for playing Sita. No regality whatsoever. Pooja, when she was playing Panchali, had a gravitas about her even in the off screen pics Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMP

I agree about the costume but her posture and body language are all wrong for playing Sita. No regality whatsoever. Pooja, when she was playing Panchali, had a gravitas about her even in the off screen pics

Yes, I agree. Pooja had a regal bearing even offscreen, but still I'm willing to give this girl a chance if she's going to improve. After all, Nikhil Sinha is known for his good cast. Why would he choose a complete misfit for Sita?
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲since its from the makers of mahadev,they can do no wrong in terms of casting.they did a perfect casting for dkdm. everyone did a fab  job in their roles.πŸ‘πŸΌ
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was excited for this show!
But it doesnt look like d gal or couple is gonna please me πŸ˜’
I have d image of GurBina as Siya Ram all over my mind, So I do want someone to match d divine classiness like them!
Can be stupid, but it matters to me πŸ˜†
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Why there is no news of this show ?????!!!
Nothing ?!

Casting ? 

And I think like Mahabharat of Star Plus they will also take long time for this show 

Hoping atleast in this year πŸ˜›
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am hoping to see Pooja on this show at least... Long time since we saw her anywhere!
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward for this show to air